What If?

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
What if both candidates were to take serious, objective, rigorous tests of cognition mental decline and BOTH were found incapable of holding the office for which they are running? Imagine BOTH parties having to pick new candidates.

Hakeem Jeffries vs Ted Cruz

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez vs Margerie Taylor-Green

Michelle Obama vs Donald Trump Jr.

What if both candidates were to take serious, objective, rigorous tests of cognition mental decline and BOTH were found incapable of holding the office for which they are running? Imagine BOTH parties having to pick new candidates.

That might be the best the dems have, but beyond ted Cruz none of the others are gop contenders

There should be a change in the constitution to make a new lower and upper age limit.

40-70.....I say 40 because the maturity level has gone way down since 1776 when the average life expectancy was 36-39.

There might even be a political appetite for it now if we can get shed of the octatarians in the senate now.

Those fuckers in their 80s still have dreams of becoming POTUS.

It doesn’t really matter. Our political class are nothing but criminals.

BOTH were found incapable of holding the office for which they are running?

Keep dreaming. Biden may be running on 5 cylinders but just because you don't like Trump nor agree with him doesn't mean he is unfit for office. I have not met many 78 year olds who were as sharp and as energetic as he is. Trump took every question at the debate with aplomb with one arm tied behind his back.

Last edited:

Why would Donald Trump need to take any further tests? He's not the one stumbling, bumbling, muttering incoherently, wandering about, and falling down.

Why would Donald Trump need to take any further tests? He's not the one stumbling, bumbling, muttering incoherently, wandering about, and falling down.

LESSEE:
  1. Joe has fallen down multiple times going up steps.
  2. Joe fell off his bike.
  3. Joe tripped and fell on his ass on stage.
  4. Joe loses track of what he is doing on stage.
  5. Joe gets lost and needs directed off the stage.
  6. Joe needs the Easter Bunny to keep him from wandering onto the highway at the easter egg hunt.
  7. Joe needs Barry Soetoro to guide him at rallies.
  8. Joe gets his mike pulled when he talks too much.
  9. Joe reads the teleprompter including the parts aloud he is supposed to keep to himself.
  10. Joe used crib-notes at speeches telling him who to call on, what answers to give, and when to sit down.
  11. Joe thinks there are a thousand trillionaires, that he is a black VP, and that his sister is his wife.
Yeah--- I kinda think Joe needs psych tested.

LyaOXhe.gif
biden-falling-off-bike.gif
Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 11.00.05 PM.png
https://thenigerialawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/President-Biden-Takes-A-Fall-On-Stage-At-The-U.S.-Air-Force-Academy-Graduation.jpg
https://a57.foxnews.com/cf-images.us-east-1.prod.boltdns.net/v1/static/694940094001/4bb9d333-f3b5-43da-8099-f58a59eaff80/7cfc2805-032d-468a-962e-8e902e83b780/1280x720/match/1024/512/image.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
1656030806389.png
NoQuestions.jpg

LESSEE:
  1. Joe has fallen down multiple times going up steps.
  2. Joe fell off his bike.
  3. Joe tripped and fell on his ass on stage.
  4. Joe loses track of what he is doing on stage.
  5. Joe gets lost and needs directed off the stage.
  6. Joe needs the Easter Bunny to keep him from wandering onto the highway at the easter egg hunt.
  7. Joe needs Barry Soetoro to guide him at rallies.
  8. Joe gets his mike pulled when he talks too much.
  9. Joe reads the teleprompter including the parts aloud he is supposed to keep to himself.
  10. Joe used crib-notes at speeches telling him who to call on, what answers to give, and when to sit down.
  11. Joe thinks there are a thousand trillionaires, that he is a black VP, and that his sister is his wife.
Yeah--- I kinda think Joe needs psych tested.

View attachment 973188View attachment 973189View attachment 973192
https://thenigerialawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/President-Biden-Takes-A-Fall-On-Stage-At-The-U.S.-Air-Force-Academy-Graduation.jpg
https://a57.foxnews.com/cf-images.us-east-1.prod.boltdns.net/v1/static/694940094001/4bb9d333-f3b5-43da-8099-f58a59eaff80/7cfc2805-032d-468a-962e-8e902e83b780/1280x720/match/1024/512/image.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
View attachment 973199View attachment 973200

Only an idiot would believe that Donald Trump and Joe Biden have similar difficulties. That's some major projection there.

Only an idiot would believe that Donald Trump and Joe Biden have similar difficulties. That's some major projection there.

While Trump is at the upper percentile of what anyone reasonably can expect at 78 years old, essentialy hardly losing any edge over how he was in 2016, Joe Biden is at the lowest percentile of what I hope to be when I'm 81.

If anything, democrats are kinda lucky--- Trump is holding back--- I think he took someone's advice and mellowed out his speeches now compared to the fiery rants he used to give in 2016 calling for hecklers in the crowd to be beaten up and thrown out.

Cognitive capability isn't a Constitutional requirement. The only way to rid us of candidates is impeachment and removal or the 25th for Biden or Biden and Trump choosing to step down on their own. America is getting what we asked for. I'm cool with it.

What if Biden failed and Trump didn't?

The GOP of course would not remove Trump, even if he got the lowest score ever recorded on the test.

It would be Trump vs. Biden's replacement.

I'm afraid that's exactly what he's been doing.
Trumps lies have become more frequent than truths. At some point, one has to wonder about his attachment to reality.

Does he REALLY believe he doesn't know who and what Project 2025 is? He might actually believe that, despite its people being basically a sample from people he appointed to his own administration.

There should be a change in the constitution to make a new lower and upper age limit.

40-70.....I say 40 because the maturity level has gone way down since 1776 when the average life expectancy was 36-39.

There might even be a political appetite for it now if we can get shed of the octatarians in the senate now.

Those fuckers in their 80s still have dreams of becoming POTUS.

I'm think term limits for Congress would solve more issues than updating age limits.

Forum List

Back