What if...?

I remember hearing a true story of a farmer who didn't know how to swim. He found a young boy who was drowning in a near by lake or pond. The farmer, without thinking twice, jumped into the water and was able to grab the boy and toss him to shore, but the farmer, not knowing how to swim, was drowned.

What a stark contrast between this man and those who would rat out a fellow human being not deserving of death by the state. What is it that make some people willing to sacrifice themselves for a fellow human being while others would not?

There is one thing I would never do. I would never deny Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. There is no threat that would force me to do so.

What if a crocodile flew out of my ass and started to tap dance?
Since that will never happen, it doesn't even deserve an answer.
Just like the OP's bullshit scenario.

Are you a Holocaust denier? What evidence do you have that it could never happen again?
How is it supposed to happen here? Christians are the majority. Are you guys going to start persecuting yourselves? Wouldn't be the first time if you guys did. You're scenario is paranoid conspiracy theory Z-list bullshit. It's totally ridiculous.

What if you were in Nazi Germany and it was politically correct to turn in hiding Jews. Would you do it? What if you could lose your job or be thrown into prison if you had such knowledge and didn't turn them in, would you do it? Would you kill another family of Jews if your family was threatened by the state if you didn't?

What if this happened in the USA and instead of Jews, it was Christians? What if the government labeled them as right wing radical terrorists even though there was no evidence. Would you turn them in if you had the opportunity? Would you persecute them? Even if the state threatened you or your family?

Everyone dies eventually. Rather go to my death with a clear conscience just in case there is judgement, then live a little while longer at the expense of others.

Some believe that Peter was commanded by the Lord to deny him three times. They say that it was not in line with his character considering his actions at the time of Jesus' arrest.

John 18:7-12
7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:
9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.
10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest’s servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus.
11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?
12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus, and bound him,

There is one thing I would never do. I would never deny Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. There is no threat that would force me to do so.
I can not say the same, and I pray my faith is never tested in a manner which could result in pain to loved ones.

Always, remember Peter, my friend. 3 times before the rooster crowed.

What if a crocodile flew out of my ass and started to tap dance?
Since that will never happen, it doesn't even deserve an answer.
Just like the OP's bullshit scenario.
Every bit of the OP's scenario, is already known fact. Or do you deny this? For I would enjoy to block an idiot who denies the holocaust or denies the fact that hundreds of Christians are murdered everyday, just for being Christian.

Peter said the same thing
I'm not Peter.
:eusa_wall::eusa_wall::eusa_wall:
:talk2hand:

I am glad you are confident, in your faith, but don't tempt the enemy. For he is not straight forward, but subtle and sneaky. Job did nothing to tempt the enemy, yet he suffered more than any human should have to endure.

Forum List

Back