What if...

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
President Obama instructed a federal official to break the law and assure him not to worry about it because he would pardon him?

What do you imagine Conservative reaction would be?

Considering the storm over ‘if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor’ and ‘the police acted stupidly’ and ‘corpsemen’, I believe goofy memes, bumper stickers and t shirts would be made. Limbaugh, Hannity and Coulter would have a staffer carrying a defibulator behind them.

A president is supposed to protect the country from foreign enemy's (Illegal rapist killer Mexicans) and the enemy with in (The liberals)

Trump is just doing his job

"Imagine Obama said it" does not seem to work on the brainwashed, it requires imagination.

Everything that Obama did when he was in Office is the total opposite of what Trump is doing now - Obama did NOTHING.

Imagine that!

Everything that Obama did when he was in Office is the total opposite of what Trump is doing now - Obama did NOTHING.

Imagine that!
Obama, Trump, Obama, Trump. Something tells me I should know those names......... Nope, no one comes to mind. :dunno:

President Obama instructed a federal official to break the law and assure him not to worry about it because he would pardon him?

Considering the storm over ‘if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor’ and ‘the police acted stupidly’ and ‘corpsemen’, I believe goofy memes, bumper stickers and t shirts would be made. Limbaugh, Hannity and Coulter would have a staffer carrying a defibulator behind them.

1. How do you know that Obama didn't encourage Hillary to break the law?

2. Obama's DOJ certainly did exonerate her even before the investigation was concluded because, well...it was "her time."

3. What was the liberal reaction, aside from: "Herp derp...that never happened...herp derp..."?

"Imagine Obama said it" does not seem to work on the brainwashed, it requires imagination.

Hell I'm still waiting for my answer on what the reaction would have been if O'bama had started claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany".

Hell I'm still waiting for my answer on what the reaction would have been if O'bama had started claiming his father was born in "a very wonderful place in Germany".
Imagine if Obama had acted all pervy towards his daughters.

The old "what if" game........never comes to anything other than disagreements, Politicians, of all stripes, are more trouble than they are worth the higher they climb the political ladder.

What if worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't f**k with them.

Republicans would have impeached him

The old "what if" game........never comes to anything other than disagreements, Politicians, of all stripes, are more trouble than they are worth the higher they climb the political ladder.

What if worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't f**k with them.
Worms lack opposable thumbs you moron

1. How do you know that Obama didn't encourage Hillary to break the law?

2. Obama's DOJ certainly did exonerate her even before the investigation was concluded because, well...it was "her time."

3. What was the liberal reaction, aside from: "Herp derp...that never happened...herp derp..."?
Hitley ain't out of the woods quite yet. She has no immunity ya know. Nothing happened to give her double jepordy protection so she's still very much fair game as are all of those who tried to give that bitch cover. If Obummer did anything wrong, even he could have to pay the Piper.

Forum List

Back