What Important Issues Did Obama Really Solve While In Office?

That suggests that your income falls well below the threshold for the ACA surtax.

I, gladly, don't have contend in any way with the Obamacare. While I pay more in premiums, my copays, deductibles, and prescription costs are MUCH lower. All of my out-of-pocket medical expenses (sans premiums) come to less than $1500 annually.

Here's a list of problems that Obama said he would change:

1. Rising health care costs
  2. Illegal immigration
  3. Race relations
  4. The debt
  5. Rising energy costs
  6. Terrorism
  7. Develop alternative energy
  8. End overseas oil dependency
  9. Fix Washington
Instead Obama left office with these problems in worse shape than when he entered office
  1. Health care costs have tripled
  2. Illegals are soaking up benefits and coming here in droves
  3. Race relations are worse than the last 50 years
  4. The debt has doubled
  5. Energy costs have skyrocketed
  6. Terrorism is a constant threat
  7. We have no alternative energy that is affordable
  8. We're still dependent on OPEC
  9. Washington is broken

What did Obama give us after 8 years of Hope & Change

Same-sex marriage.
Cop killings every week.
Riots
Illegals and non-citizens voting in our elections
$20 trillion in debt
A broken health care system

Obama left us with a mess. Now he's on some island attending some men's only club and the media is too busy trashing Bush (Trump) to even notice.

So what did Obama really do for us?
Missing Former President Obama already?

Like you miss your frequent yeast infections............

That suggests that your income falls well below the threshold for the ACA surtax.

I, gladly, don't have contend in any way with the Obamacare. While I pay more in premiums, my copays, deductibles, and prescription costs are MUCH lower. All of my out-of-pocket medical expenses (sans premiums) come to less than $1500 annually.
So why did you lie about the effect of ACA on your taxes?

Anyone who bought prescriptions, anyone who received treatment, anyone who paid 3 times as much in premiums, anyone who had their tax refund confiscated, anyone who paid cash for treatment that used to be covered, anyone that paid higher deductibles.

The only tax I see here is the penalty tax for not purchasing health insurance. You don't even know what a tax is. If you have any proof of someone having their tax refund confiscated, prove it.

BTW Obama, yes did not sign as many bills as Bush he signed 60 into law, but look at the congress he had to work with. Much the same as Trump has to work with and they have already blown trump off. Of course you know that because you were 5th in line.

Oh and ISIS was formed under Bush.
:cuckoo:

Obama raised taxes on drugs and reduced tax writeoffs. Also you could call the withholding of covered procedures another implicit tax. You have less coverage because the ACA changed what could be covered under your insurance.
Obamacare: Seven New Taxes on Citizens Earning Less than $250,000 - Breitbart

Anyone who bought prescriptions, anyone who received treatment, anyone who paid 3 times as much in premiums, anyone who had their tax refund confiscated, anyone who paid cash for treatment that used to be covered, anyone that paid higher deductibles.

The only tax I see here is the penalty tax for not purchasing health insurance. You don't even know what a tax is. If you have any proof of someone having their tax refund confiscated, prove it.

BTW Obama, yes did not sign as many bills as Bush he signed 60 into law, but look at the congress he had to work with. Much the same as Trump has to work with and they have already blown trump off. Of course you know that because you were 5th in line.

Obama raised taxes on drugs and reduced tax writeoffs. Also you could call the withholding of covered procedures another implicit tax. You have less coverage because the ACA changed what could be covered under your insurance.
This clown calls EVERYTHING a tax.... why don't you keep that Breitbart crap to yourself....the poster to whom my question was directed is starting to work the rope.
According to the SCOTUS they are a tax.

End of story.
No...SCOTUS weighed in on the matter of the penalty.
Chief Justice Roberts rewrote the God damned law to make it constitutional, otherwise it wouldn't be a law. The feds have no right to force you to buy a product. Congress only has the right to makes laws and levy taxes.

This clown calls EVERYTHING a tax.... why don't you keep that Breitbart crap to yourself....the poster to whom my question was directed is starting to work the rope.

End of story.
Chief Justice Roberts rewrote the God damned law to make it constitutional, otherwise it wouldn't be a law. The feds have no right to force you to buy a product. Congress only has the right to makes laws and levy taxes.

They did make a law....Called it Obamacare

End of story.

Actually, corporations cannot pass laws....they pass acts, statutes, codes and ordinances and then have something that they call as "public policy". Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity.

End of story.

No shit....derp...derp....

17458418_1711851305498907_485277833800546208_n.png

You just arrived and figured that out already?

I never said anything of the sort..

As you are new here, let me clue you in...

If you direct your fucking Idiocy at me, you'll spend some time picking it out of your 5 remaining teeth...

Ya follah?
Is that a threat????

Tough guy?

Keyboard badass?
Why don't you stand by with the tourniquet, Miss....
Losing the argument and reduced to posting a Non-squitur

Why not post amusing pics as a last resort?
It responds succinctly to the post it addressed.

Accordingly, it CANNOT be a " Non-squitur".
Denial...
Speaking of denial .... in little over 2 months into his presidency, Trump already has a job approval rating lower than Obama's lowest ever...

Roper Center Presidential Highs & Lows

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

2. Illegal immigration
  3. Race relations
  4. The debt
  5. Rising energy costs
  6. Terrorism
  9. Fix Washington
Instead Obama left office with these problems in worse shape than when he entered office
  4. The debt has doubled
  9. Washington is broken

Same-sex marriage.
Cop killings every week.
Riots
$20 trillion in debt

Obama left us with a mess. Now he's on some island attending some men's only club and the media is too busy trashing Bush (Trump) to even notice.

No Dale, no one missed you.

Roberts merely pointed out that the punishment for not having insurance was in fact a 'tax' and not a 'fine' It was not meant to punish somebody without insurance but instead make him pay for the burden he was imposing on the system.

2. Illegal immigration
  3. Race relations
  4. The debt
  5. Rising energy costs
  6. Terrorism
  9. Fix Washington
  4. The debt has doubled
  9. Washington is broken

Same-sex marriage.
Cop killings every week.
Riots
$20 trillion in debt

what did the rightwingnut house work on, moron muddy?

2. Illegal immigration
  3. Race relations
  4. The debt
  5. Rising energy costs
  6. Terrorism
  9. Fix Washington
  4. The debt has doubled
  9. Washington is broken

Same-sex marriage.
Cop killings every week.
Riots
$20 trillion in debt

No Dale, no one missed you.

Dude, learn how to use a "comma"....it totally changes the meaning of a sentence, dumb ass.......

Forum List

Back