What In The World Is He Talking About?

I thought walls don't work.

Trump's wall is a vanity and a huge waste of money. Other countries deal with illegals and visa overstayers very effectively. They not only deport them, they fine their employers.

Trump's wall is a vanity and a huge waste of money. Other countries deal with illegals and visa overstayers very effectively. They not only deport them, they fine their employers.
Well then why is Biden wanting one and you support it. Can I say hypocrite?

To all the liberals out there,.. I give you your president of The United States of America.

rent-free.jpg

Then Biden comes up with $455,000 of tax payer money to build a wall around his beach front house.

uh-huh ... wanna play that game? what say you about tax payer cash for his secret service to stay at his own resorts or trump tower?

uh-huh ... wanna play that game? what say you about tax payer cash for his secret service to stay at his own resorts or trump tower?
Every president gets that for life. Nothing i can do about that, but Biden that stops building a wall to protect our borders. Because he says they don't work, shouldn't get one at tax payers expense to go around his personal house.

oh - i thought they were just like the mexicans who were gonna pay for OUR wall.
Trump's plan was to tax remittances. I actually thought it was an innovative idea. No idea why he never followed through with it. I'll tell you this if Mexico treated the US like Fatah and Hamas treat Israel, there would be no more Mexico....I hate that conflation for that reason. Mexico is not a terror but a pass through country. "Palestine" is a terror state.

Forum List

Back