What In The World Is He Talking About?

Every president gets that for life.

that's a cop out & you know it. in all actuality- donny was charging the taxpayers for secret service detail AND getting himself paid for secret service detail.

double dipping is a bozo nono.

Yes...allowing fewer Palis into Israel gives more work to Israelis.

you need one of these:

sarcasm detector.jpg

among many other ways....

ALL of which never came to fruition. surprise, surprise....

So you were a mind reader? I explained What he did accomplish. He didn’t do all he said but he did a lot of it. That is undeniable. Including moving our embassy to Jerusalem, which was a huge middle finger to Palestinian terrorists and the Squad.

So you were a mind reader? I explained What he did accomplish. He didn’t do all he said but he did a lot of it. That is undeniable. Including moving our embassy to Jerusalem, which was a huge middle finger to Palestinian terrorists and the Squad.

he never had any intention of having mexico pay for that wall. as for what i said about the palestinians ... when groucho is finished setting up his sarcasm machine - perhaps he'll let you borrow it, since all the store shelves are empty.

that's a cop out & you know it. in all actuality- donny was charging the taxpayers for secret service detail AND getting himself paid for secret service detail.

double dipping is a bozo nono.
Lol, we had to pay for a residency for the secret service on Clintons land. Quit with your hate for Trump. He will be your president again in 2024.

he never had any intention of having mexico pay for that wall. as for what i said about the palestinians ... when groucho is finished setting up his sarcasm machine - perhaps he'll let you borrow it, since all the store shelves are empty.
He was going to tax remittances. I am uncertain as to why in the end he could not. The idea was a good one IMO. The Wall remains necessary as well. Obama wanted one too. Not sure when the Democrats began thinking that anything Trump likes we should do the opposite. He did have many good ideas.

Lol, we had to pay for a residency for the secret service on Clintons land. Quit with your hate for Trump. He will be your president again in 2024.

lol ... i didn't vote for slick willy, so my conscience is clear .... even as far as epstein is CONcerned... i have ALWAYS maintained that if it ever comes out that bubba was part of that vile lifestyle, i wanna see him nailed to the wall.

can you say the same about donny? :heehee:

He was going to tax remittances.

after his other ideas failed. ESPECIALLY this one - where he wanted to dupes his dupes into still believing mexico will pay for the wallllllll:

Trump urges Mexican president: Stop saying you won't pay for the wall

A transcript of Trump's Jan. 27 call with President Pena Nieto was published.
By VERONICA STRACQUALURSI
August 3, 2017, 11:51 PM
• 7 min read

Trump urges Pena Nieto to stop publicly saying Mexico won't pay for the wall

During his phone call with Pena Nieto, Trump urged his Mexican counterpart to stop saying that Mexico will not pay for a wall on the southwestern U.S. border. A signature Trump promise during the presidential campaign was that he would build the wall and make Mexico pay for it.

"You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall," Pena Nieto said. "My position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall."

Trump responded, "But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press, because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances."

He went on, "But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind, because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall. I have to."

He suggested that they publicly say they're still determining who will pay for the wall.

Trump then threatened, "If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore, because I cannot live with that."

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

Read related: ‘You cannot say that to the press’: Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals

By Greg Miller, Julie Vitkovskaya and Reuben Fischer-Baum
Aug. 3, 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/

I am uncertain as to why in the end he could not.

even his dupes wouldn't buy his last ditch try?

1169415738517360640-png__700.jpg

The idea was a good one IMO.

taxing the $$$ wire transfers actually was. not sure why it didn't materialize.

The Wall remains necessary as well.

not as necessary as hiring competent BC, & using more drones, cameras, & underground motion detection.

Obama wanted one too.

okey dokey...

Not sure when the Democrats began thinking that anything Trump likes we should do the opposite. He did have many good ideas.

he wanted that wall to have spikes on top, painted black so it would burn & i believe it to be electrified as well - as reported by miles taylor, the HS dude who was in the room with trump when he talked about it.

^^^ not such a good idea ^^^

after his other ideas failed. ESPECIALLY this one - where he wanted to dupes his dupes into still believing mexico will pay for the wallllllll:

A transcript of Trump's Jan. 27 call with President Pena Nieto was published.
By VERONICA STRACQUALURSI
August 3, 2017, 11:51 PM
• 7 min read

Trump urges Pena Nieto to stop publicly saying Mexico won't pay for the wall

During his phone call with Pena Nieto, Trump urged his Mexican counterpart to stop saying that Mexico will not pay for a wall on the southwestern U.S. border. A signature Trump promise during the presidential campaign was that he would build the wall and make Mexico pay for it.

"You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall," Pena Nieto said. "My position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall."

Trump responded, "But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press, because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances."

He went on, "But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind, because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall. I have to."

He suggested that they publicly say they're still determining who will pay for the wall.

Trump then threatened, "If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore, because I cannot live with that."

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

Read related: ‘You cannot say that to the press’: Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals

By Greg Miller, Julie Vitkovskaya and Reuben Fischer-Baum
Aug. 3, 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/

even his dupes wouldn't buy his last ditch try?

View attachment 562192

taxing the $$$ wire transfers actually was. not sure why it didn't materialize.

not as necessary as hiring competent BC, & using more drones, cameras, & underground motion detection.

okey dokey...

he wanted that wall to have spikes on top, painted black so it would burn & i believe it to be electrified as well - as reported by miles taylor, the HS dude who was in the room with trump when he talked about it.

^^^ not such a good idea ^^^
Walls work....look at my boys in Israel. Like I said, I liked his investment in the military, support for the 2nd amendment, moving our embassy to Jerusalem, energy independence strategy and lower corp. tax rates. Those are good action items IMO. Twitter did him a huge favor by banning him. Now he can't Tweet out divisive verbiage. That is what did him in IMO.

lol ... i didn't vote for slick willy, so my conscience is clear .... even as far as epstein is CONcerned... i have ALWAYS maintained that if it ever comes out that bubba was part of that vile lifestyle, i wanna see him nailed to the wall.

can you say the same about donny? :heehee:
If he sexually abused children, yes.

Forum List

Back