What In The World Is He Talking About?

no he hasn't - lest ye forget, he is trying to clean up 4 years of orange shit thrown about the country.
He has. On every front. I am not an outlier. Most Independents agree with me. Border, economy, energy independence, foreign relations, vaccine mandates. He has been pretty awful and his 40% approval rating reflects that. I am not saying you’re wrong as you’re entitled to your opinion, I am pointing out that your view is not the majority view.;

He has. On every front. I am not an outlier. Most Independents agree with me. Border, economy, energy independence, foreign relations, vaccine mandates. He has been pretty awful and his 40% approval rating reflects that. I am not saying you’re wrong as you’re entitled to your opinion, I am pointing out that your view is not the majority view.;

the latest jobs report was better than expected; but biden is rather boring compared to donny - so reporting on that isn't a rating grab.

as for foreign relations - that depends on which nations you are talking about & this infrastructure pkg, once it kicks in will be giving people an attitude adjustment. & hopefully, if the 2nd part of it ... the human infrastructure passes - no doubt will have an impact.

the latest jobs report was better than expected; but biden is rather boring compared to donny - so reporting on that isn't a rating grab.

as for foreign relations - that depends on which nations you are talking about & this infrastructure pkg, once it kicks in will be giving people an attitude adjustment. & hopefully, if the 2nd part of it ... the human infrastructure passes - no doubt will have an impact.
Like I said you’re in the minority on your view. Which is fine. I am there with DJT.

will you still be if he goes to prison?
He won’t. Biden just laughed at the Federal court order to cease his vaccine mandates. If Trump did that the world would be up in arms. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. Biden is the “big guy” he definitely took money via Hunter. But the media ignores it. It’s a sick society my kids are growing up in, especially since they are told they are oppressors because they are white. Fun times.

He won’t.

he should. & it's coming from all sides .... NYS, & hopefully his complete involvement with the insurrection .... & maybe some more cash outa his pocket & into the victim's pockets since the civil lawsuits are going forward, & he has been ordered to comply with

Biden just laughed at the Federal court order to cease his vaccine mandates. If Trump did that the world would be up in arms.

are you kidding? biden laughed & told biz'nezs they SHOULD go ahead with the mandate. ooooOOOOoooo - them thar biz'nezs could if they choose. he shirley didn't order them to ignore the court pause. but donny outright told his humpers not to comply with any congressional LAWFUL subpoenas.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. Biden is the “big guy” he definitely took money via Hunter.

the hypocrisy certainly is mind boggling.... like ivanka getting all them thar chinese trademarks/copyrights/patents; some 18 of them - right after donny was elected.

But the media ignores it. It’s a sick society my kids are growing up in, especially since they are told they are oppressors because they are white. Fun times.

for the love of god - i hope you aren't talking about CRT.

if i were you - i'd worry more about your kids having a say over when or whether they even want to become mothers.

Last edited:
he should. & it's coming from all sides .... NYS, & hopefully his complete involvement with the insurrection .... & maybe some more cash outa his pocket & into the victim's pockets since the civil lawsuits are going forward, & he has been ordered to comply with

are you kidding? biden laughed & told biz'nezs they SHOULD go ahead with the mandate. ooooOOOOoooo - them thar biz'nezs could if they choose. he shirley didn't order them to ignore the court pause. but donny outright told his humpers not to comply with any congressional LAWFUL subpoenas.

the hypocrisy certainly is mind boggling.... like ivanka getting all them thar chinese trademarks/copyrights/patents; some 18 of them - right after donny was elected.

for the love of god - i hope you aren't talking about CRT.

if i were you - i'd worry more about your kids having a say over when or whether they even want to become mothers.
More worried about CRT. I live in MA. Pro choice won’t change. Can you say even one critical thing about Biden? You’re such an apologist. Are you related?

More worried about CRT. I live in MA. Pro choice won’t change.

your kids may not live in MA forever. & you ain't seeing the forest for the trees. reproductive rights are human rights; & that issue runs across the nation you live in . it's not just yer 'bubble'

Can you say even one critical thing about Biden?

yep, he's not doing much to push for a carve out to end the filibuster re: voting rights.

You’re such an apologist. Are you related?

that's some damn good irony you got goin' on, zogster!

your kids may not live in MA forever. & you ain't seeing the forest for the trees. reproductive rights are human rights; & that issue runs across the nation you live in . it's not just yer 'bubble'

yep, he's not doing much to push for a carve out to end the filibuster re: voting rights.

that's some damn good irony you got goin' on, zogster!
You’re a lemming. ok

I asked you to criticize Biden and you said he is not doing enough with the filibuster. LOL

Come on man. Border is 100% his fault.

it is not. them thar caravans have made their treks for years. funny thing though that this time it's haitians from brazil? wtf bizzaro thing is that & why/ how did they all suddenly just show up like that? immigration reform needs to be addressed & that has been shelved for years, intentionally, going back to the likes of paul ryan. biden got into office less than a year ago & was immediately faced with insurmountable cluster fucks. maybe just MAYBE since the infrastructure bill finally got ironed out - he'll start to deal with it in a real tangible, meaningful way.

it is not. them thar caravans have made their treks for years. funny thing though that this time it's haitians from brazil? wtf bizzaro thing is that & why/ how did they all suddenly just show up like that? immigration reform needs to be addressed & that has been shelved for years, intentionally, going back to the likes of paul ryan. biden got into office less than a year ago & was immediately faced with insurmountable cluster fucks. maybe just MAYBE since the infrastructure bill finally got ironed out - he'll start to deal with it in a real tangible, meaningful way.
They showed up because Trump was gone. They did interviews with many and all said "BIDEN"....

They showed up because Trump was gone. They did interviews with many and all said "BIDEN"....

lol ... they were wrong.

October 8, 202111:18 AM EDTLast Updated a month ago
Americas

Migrants' hopes dashed by surprise deportation to Haiti from U.S. border

By Daina Beth Solomon

Sharp decline in Haiti deportation flights as fewer migrants cross U.S.-Mexico border

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...439952-26b5-11ec-a6ad-9ee7deda7f34_story.html

lol ... they were wrong.

October 8, 202111:18 AM EDTLast Updated a month ago
Americas

By Daina Beth Solomon

Sharp decline in Haiti deportation flights as fewer migrants cross U.S.-Mexico border

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...439952-26b5-11ec-a6ad-9ee7deda7f34_story.html
If you’re not going to take this seriously there is no point in discussing it.

Forum List

Back