What IS a woman?

A woman is a human being that can bear children, has a vagina, has mammary glands, is fairer than men and usually not as physically strong as men in regard to brute strength. She also menstruates. In many ways they are stronger than men. If a woman cannot bear children that does not mean she is not a woman.
What about women who can’t bear children?

A woman is a human being that can bear children,
What if she has had a hysterectomy?

has a vagina,
What if she is born a hermaphrodite?

On the most basic level, the test for a woman must be:
  1. Two XX chromosomes.
  2. Metabolism based primarily geared on estrogen.
  3. Reproductive organs geared towards conception, giving birth and nursing newborns.
Now you can lose #3 or be accidentally born different through genetic mutation, but no male transsexual can ever have #1 or #3, and may only possibly approach #2 through artificial drug treatments, thus forever excluding transsexuals of being true women. If you are a woman trapped in a man's body, tough shit, Honey.

You Putin lovers constantly redefine “Nazi”…in this case, you are just channeling moron.

A woman can be anything she wants to be and vermin like you don’t get to decide.

But you have one redeeming quality, you love dogs.
Unless he is not a woman.

You Putin lovers

Putin is a pile of shit, just like you are.

But he doesn't hate women as much as you do.

constantly redefine “Nazi”…in this case, you are just channeling moron.

We know you Nazis fear and hate women. You seek to replace women with men.

You're vile scum.

A woman can be anything she wants to be and vermin like you don’t get to decide.

You claim men make far better women than "bleeders" (as you fascist scum term women) do.

As I said, You're vile scum.

I also love women - who you hate.

Last edited:
What if she has had a hysterectomy?

What if? Is there a point?

What if she is born a hermaphrodite?

One in 243,000

Too rare to be relevant.

On the most basic level, the test for a woman must be:
  1. Two XX chromosomes.
  2. Metabolism based primarily geared on estrogen.
  3. Reproductive organs geared towards conception, giving birth and nursing newborns.
Now you can lose #3 or be accidentally born different through genetic mutation, but no male transsexual can ever have #1 or #3, and may only possibly approach #2 through artificial drug treatments, thus forever excluding transsexuals of being true women. If you are a woman trapped in a man's body, tough shit, Honey.

DNA does not change. nor does the fact that the woman was born with female sex organs.

This war on women by the democrats is as stupid as it is evil.

Is there a point?
Yeah. Not being able to give birth alone cannot be a condition for deciding (or claiming) gender. Some women lose that ability (above and beyond menopause), other women never have it at all, which is why my three points.

You Putin lovers constantly redefine “Nazi”…in this case, you are just channeling moron.

"Putin lovers" (?), then heaping on the gender identity nonsense bandwagon. I can assure you first hand, you FIRST have to agree on what WOMAN IS before anything else. If ya'll know what a cheeseburger is, or cat from a dog....well differentiating between male and female isn't rocket science. A adult female Supreme court nominee playing this level of games speaks more to our corrupt political system than anything I can say.

Recently, a adult female supreme court nominee couldn't (or wouldn't) define "woman". Science has strict adherence to truth and proof. Scientifically, (the justice system depends on science and objective truth): what IS a "woman"?
My definition is not scientific. In fact, it's rather opinionated from having to deal with them for so long.

Recently, a adult female supreme court nominee couldn't (or wouldn't) define "woman". Science has strict adherence to truth and proof. Scientifically, (the justice system depends on science and objective truth): what IS a "woman"?
I guess I can't really define it, but my dick knows for sure.

"Putin lovers" (?), then heaping on the gender identity nonsense bandwagon. I can assure you first hand, you FIRST have to agree on what WOMAN IS before anything else. If ya'll know what a cheeseburger is, or cat from a dog....well differentiating between male and female isn't rocket science. A adult female Supreme court nominee playing this level of games speaks more to our corrupt political system than anything I can say.
it's not corrupt to not answer.

Where did you come up with that bizarre stuff? Should I grab some popcorn?

Reading your posts.

Is Richard Lavine a woman?

Yes or no?

Should the "woman of the year" be a man? Because men are better than women?

Should the world champion women's swimmer be a man? Because men are better than women?

What does your Reich program you to vomit out?

Heil Soros.

If he says he's a woman, is he?
If he truly identifies as a woman he is a transgender woman.
This adult female Supreme Court nominee is giving exactly the same sort of neutral answers the last two gave. So what?

Forum List

Back