What IS a woman?

What if she has had a hysterectomy?

What if she is born a hermaphrodite?

On the most basic level, the test for a woman must be:
  1. Two XX chromosomes.
  2. Metabolism based primarily geared on estrogen.
  3. Reproductive organs geared towards conception, giving birth and nursing newborns.
Now you can lose #3 or be accidentally born different through genetic mutation, but no male transsexual can ever have #1 or #3, and may only possibly approach #2 through artificial drug treatments, thus forever excluding transsexuals of being true women. If you are a woman trapped in a man's body, tough shit, Honey.
As long as you try to change the basics, we'll have confusion. What i said is a woman.

You Putin lovers constantly redefine “Nazi”…in this case, you are just channeling moron.

A woman can be anything she wants to be and vermin like you don’t get to decide.

But you have one redeeming quality, you love dogs.
Lol

Being that gays/trans are less than 5% of the populace to begin with (most of us don't care about you gender identity dysphoria anyway)...HOW did gender politics even get to this level of attention? Somebody cares enough to fund this phony agenda.

:lol:

It's not me spewing hate at women. Or as you Nazi vermin call them "bleeders."

I love women, I know what a woman is.

You have your Reich, and ONLY love your Reich. After decades of claiming to be a "feminist" you rape womanhood because you only serve your Fuhrer.
Sorry dude. I’ve never called them bleeders. But, I’m beginning to understand where you might be coming from.

Here is a word of advice. This is not a woman.

DB12FE8E-08A1-4C6F-8F78-E65852B77AEC.jpeg

Being that gays/trans are less than 5% of the populace to begin with (most of us don't care about you gender identity dysphoria anyway)...HOW did gender politics even get to this level of attention? Somebody cares enough to fund this phony agenda.
That is a a question you might ask of the right. Why is a minuscule proportion of the population enraging rightwing leaders so much the must enact legislation singling them out and legislation banning them from getting medical care?

You Putin lovers constantly redefine “Nazi”…in this case, you are just channeling moron.

A woman can be anything she wants to be and vermin like you don’t get to decide.

But you have one redeeming quality, you love dogs.
So. .. let me get this straight. Someone opens up a thread asking for a definition of "woman," which you refuse to give, and then you attack them, for not having a strict definition of "NAZI?"

Is this really where things have come to?

:dunno:

6a5ryr.jpg

So. .. let me get this straight. Someone opens up a thread asking for a definition of "woman," which you refuse to give, and then you attack them, for not having a strict definition of "NAZI?"

Is this really where things have come to?

:dunno:

6a5ryr.jpg
You are confusing the OP who asked “what is a woman” (which I answered) with another individual (with a long record) who can’t create a post without cramming in as many Nazi, Commie, Stalin references as possible.

That is a a question you might ask of the right. Why is a minuscule proportion of the population enraging rightwing leaders so much the must enact legislation singling them out and legislation banning them from getting medical care?
I think you missed the proverbial forest for the trees. It's not the backlash you should be worried about, it's why trans/gays are pushed to the forefront of Democrats and the legacy media SO BLOODY MUCH. Because, hey, 90% of us rational heterosexuals think that might be a little overindulgent and a tad propagandistic.

Forum List

Back