What is behind all these mass shootings?

What Who is behind all these mass shootings?

1654744927278.png

It started with parents not taking responsibility for their kids and automatically extending authority to the teachers, kids spend hours a day with. Kids are not held to the same standards in the community as when you and I grew up. It is the breakdown of families, the increase in single parent rearing, the divorce rate, the rise in unwed first time mothers, and the fact nobody wants to take a chance on damaging the little dears self-esteem by teaching them respect, discipline and by example self-discipline from an early age and continuing. My dad was a Democrat, but his raise us that way. I am an independent, but my kids grew up with discipline and being told "NO, you aren't allowed to be that way", and enforcing it. Don't look for the government to raise kids or dump the blame to a national political party when every parent has the responsibility for rearing their kids to be acceptable citizens in society. You got to make them understand, believe and continue to pass it along.
Absolutely parents need to start accepting responsibility for raising decent human beings who will be productive members of & a net positive for society.
Anybody trusting todays teachers to do this is playing Russian roulette with their kids.
What do you think your dad would think of todays "Democrats"? I bet he wouldn't recognize his party White

Yours is a slight-of-hands post. The Democratic Party does have blood on its hands. It is responsible for most of the insanity. It is chiefly responsible for undermining parental authority and promoting degeneracy in this country.
Not slight of hand. You just go with slight of parenting as somebody else's fault. Oh poor pitiful, powerless you. You have to set the limit. You have to enforce the rules. You have to set the example. Nobody can do it for you and nobody is to blame but you, if you don't. None of my kids became dopers or lawbreakers. When college was over, within months any college debts were paid, by them, as they worked their way through, graduating on time, going immediate from part-time to full time and transitioning quickly to employment based on their major, as they didn't go to school to find themselves. Nobody has failed by circumstance and had to move back home, though all three visit and hang out often. You got to do it right. Not the Democrats, Republicans or the government. You.

Not slight of hand. You just go with slight of parenting as somebody else's fault. Oh poor pitiful, powerless you. You have to set the limit. You have to enforce the rules. You have to set the example. Nobody can do it for you and nobody is to blame but you, if you don't. None of my kids became dopers or lawbreakers. When college was over, within months any college debts were paid, by them, as they worked their way through, graduating on time, going immediate from part-time to full time and transitioning quickly to employment based on their major, as they didn't go to school to find themselves. Nobody has failed by circumstance and had to move back home, though all three visit and hang out often. You got to do it right. Not the Democrats, Republicans or the government. You.
Democrats, Democrats, Democrats. Lawlessness, lawlessness, lawlessness. Infanticide, infanticide, infanticide. Degeneracy, degeneracy, degeneracy. Humanism, humanism, humanism, Moral relativism, moral relativism, moral relativism. Statist bootlickery, statist bootlickery, statist bootlickery. :cool:

Last edited:
Democrats, Democrats, Democrats. Lawlessness, lawlessness, lawlessness. Infanticide, infanticide, infanticide. Degeneracy, degeneracy, degeneracy. Humanism, humanism, humanism, Moral relativism, moral relativism, moral relativism. Statist bootlickery, statist bootlickery, statist bootlickery. :cool:
I guess that lets you off the hook. You got people to blame. That will fix it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What Who is behind all these mass shootings?

View attachment 655667

Yeah,
You have to keep in mind that most on the far Left do not believe there is a God, Heaven or Hell and that this short span called life is it. No price to pay regardless of what you do. with that mentality living as high on the "hog" as possible now is omnipotent.

Considering that, if they want something bad enough, is there any "price" too great ?
What's a few hundred or even thousand childrens lives when they can get their agenda fulfilled? Abortions are convenience for them.
(And the agenda is to BE GOD essentially.....ie.....overwhelmingly money rich, and the power to control others)

That's one of the main things separating the radical far Left and the conservative right.
The conservative Right lives in fear of God and a strong belief that the next world is better and there are consequences for actions.

The atheist Left has no such fears and lives with the overriding drive to get as much, as rich and as powerful as possible in this life.

Last edited:
What has changed in American society in 100 years. Sears Roebuck sold machine guns in mail order catalogues to white people and there wasn't any mass shootings then. What has changed?

Our society.

We started forcing diversity. The more diverse we become the more problems we have, it's plainly obvious. We have so many different types of people who all want American to conform to them, not the other way around. Just like animals in general don't hang out with other species people don't either by choice. Switzerland isn't diverse and you can't even become a citizen unless you speak their language fluently and have as many guns as America but virtually no violent crimes. America is diverse people aren't comfortable or have familiarity with most others.

When shootings ramped up it was also the same time we had big pushes for gays, trannies, pedos, freakazoids and so on. The people who aren't part of natural order and natural occurence are rising in power and influence.

Shootings also took a sharp rise at the same time religion started to decline. American values, morals and religion started to decline and crime began to rise.

They also started to rise as more and more people started blaming America, wanting to destroy it's heritage, blaming our justice system, and so on.

Basically what caused them is we have a society of shitty people now.

Democratic agenda: an endless parade of oppression, atrocity, treachery, depravity, and crime.
Jeez, you're depressing. You need to get out more. Get some sunshine, a little exercise. Might be good for what ails ya. Swing through Jackson. The Pearl is a little high from the rain and cold, but kayaks nicely.

I learned to drive in 1971. What does that have to do with anything? THEN nobody cut you of then flipped the bird. We genuflected our mistakes and we let bygones be bygones. NOW, they just shoot you. It's just gotten worse. The decline in American civility rose with the liberal Democratic party. Speeding, violating traffic laws, it grew from there. Accepting the bad sportsmanship liberal thing, "yo' mama so fat" adopting the poor black culture and then we get road rage and mass shootings. I find it ironic ass hell those that push this diversity stuff won't accept it probably caused this huge animosity and divisiveness that causes this disconnected rage in humans. Yes, I lay this nehilstic hate and murderous rage at the Democrat's door step.
You are SO full of shit

I lived in an almost all white town in the 60s and we played "the dozens" (your momma so fat) in the mid sixties.

And now you tell us speeding and road rage are recent Dem inventions?

Jesus shut the fuck up

Ya know what is leading to the "decline of civility"?

This right here. The internet where every racist nasty thought can be uttered anonymously

Isn't it odd, the liberals quote that mantra "what about the children" being shot down in schools? Ok. Then panicking in a hysteria "WHAT about all those trans kids committing suicide... But killing babies and infanticide is just OK? What about the children, liberals?

The left don't care about people, any people, period. They care about power. People are just a means to an end, and most on the left have no problem with many, many people dying in service of the goal of power. Hence the blue shithole cities, where the daily slaughter of mostly black and brown people is utterly ignored (encouraged, even).

You are SO full of shit

I lived in an almost all white town in the 60s and we played "the dozens" (your momma so fat) in the mid sixties.

And now you tell us speeding and road rage are recent Dem inventions?

Jesus shut the fuck up

Ya know what is leading to the "decline of civility"?

This right here. The internet where every racist nasty thought can be uttered anonymously

^^^Says the guy flying the flag of a country where being gay is illegal. Talk about spreading hate...

Yes....parents should show up at school board meetings and raise Hell about their daughters being raped while at school so the cops can tackle them and the Attorney General can accuse them of being Domestic Terrorists.

Yes....parents should show up at school board meetings and raise Hell about their daughters being raped while at school so the cops can tackle them and the Attorney General can accuse them of being Domestic Terrorists.
If it had been my daughter, I would have been there too.

Jeez, you're depressing. You need to get out more. Get some sunshine, a little exercise. Might be good for what ails ya. Swing through Jackson. The Pearl is a little high from the rain and cold, but kayaks nicely.
Jeez, you're foolish.

The Democratic Party, for example, is not pushing the transexualization of women's sports, bathrooms, gyms, and showers in the public schools? I suppose it's Republican school board members, school administrators and teachers who are imposing transfascism on children, which includes the perversion of language, logic and penalizing nonconformity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back