What is "Black?"

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Seriously, I've been noticing that a lot of self proclaimed 'blacks' aren't really black. That leads me to believe that 'black' is nothing more than a political position created by radical leftists in order to insert their Marxist policies into our Republic. Human beings have many skin shades and the intelligent humans do not take skin color into account when assessing another human being.

Seriously, I've been noticing that a lot of self proclaimed 'blacks' aren't really black. That leads me to believe that 'black' is nothing more than a political position created by radical leftists in order to insert their Marxist policies into our Republic. Human beings have many skin shades and the intelligent humans do not take skin color into account when assessing another human being.
Good point.

I've been noticing that a lot of self proclaimed 'blacks' aren't really black. ...intelligent humans do not take skin color into account when assessing another human being.
Wait a minute, Leo, did you just insult yourself?

ITMT, most Blacks these days do gave some white in them, from maybe 30% to 90%. A lot of blacks look like they only have a little black in them. If a non-jew can become a Jew by changing religions, maybe a white can be a black by merely putting a BLM sign in their front yard, getting some good tan and the taking up of racial causes? :smoke:

I've been noticing that a lot of self proclaimed 'blacks' aren't really black. ...intelligent humans do not take skin color into account when assessing another human being.
Wait a minute, Leo, did you just insult yourself?

ITMT, most Blacks these days do gave some white in them, from maybe 30% to 90%. A lot of blacks look like they only have a little black in them. If a non-jew can become a Jew by changing religions, maybe a white can be a black by merely putting a BLM sign in their front yard, getting some good tan and the taking up of racial causes? :smoke:
According to this idiot...

1593305409587.png

The entire concept of race is a bullshit construct of regressive sociopaths to maintain internal strife and empower nanny state tyrants.

We are all one human race.

Incidentally, I've understood that actual africans who have immigrated here hate blacks that are native to America. They for the most part can't stand thug culture and are sick of the victicrat politics.

I've even heard them tell other blacks that they were pieces of shit and that's why the africans sold their ancestors to Portuguese merchants for rum.

Seriously, I've been noticing that a lot of self proclaimed 'blacks' aren't really black. That leads me to believe that 'black' is nothing more than a political position created by radical leftists in order to insert their Marxist policies into our Republic.
It's a typical pathetic LWNJ commie/pinko divide and conquer strategy. It's not going to work. Biden will lose. China will lose.

Last edited:
The entire concept of race is a bullshit construct of regressive sociopaths to maintain internal strife and empower nanny state tyrants.

Incidentally, I've understood that actual africans who have immigrated here hate blacks that are native to America. They for the most part can't stand thug culture and are sick of the victicrat politics.

I've even heard them tell other blacks that they were pieces of shit and that's why the africans sold their ancestors to Portuguese merchants for rum.

How soon will Australia start Aborigines Lives Matter?

I believe you nailed it right there my friend.

Pete, actually there are two races. Homo Sapien Neanderthal and Homo Sapien Sapien which are those without Neanderthal genes. Traits of Homo Sapien Neanderthals are lighter skin, straighter less coarse hair, and different hair and eye colors across the generic spectrum.

Pete, actually there are two races. Homo Sapien Neanderthal and Homo Sapien Sapien which are those without Neanderthal genes. Traits of Homo Sapien Neanderthals are lighter skin, straighter less coarse hair, and different hair and eye colors across the generic spectrum.
Except that Homo sapiens neanderthalensis have been extinct for 40,000 years, so there is only one race of humans on the planet today.

N

Except that Homo sapiens neanderthalensis have been extinct for 40,000 years, so there is only one race of humans on the planet today.
Nah, We still exist. Homo Neanderthal doesn't; but if you just want to consider the whole planet as Homo Sapiens, then one species We are. But there is a Neanderthal difference in terms of genetics.

Forum List

Back