What is causing earthquakes?

Huh... imagine that. A Leftist using reference material, albeit reference material of the least credible variety.

But even THAT precludes 'acid rain and smog' as being relevant to climate.

Because you say so?

Acid rain - "rainfall made sufficiently acidic by atmospheric pollution that it causes environmental harm, typically to forests and lakes. The main cause is the industrial burning of coal and other fossil fuels, the waste gases from which contain sulfur and nitrogen oxides, which combine with atmospheric water to form acids"

SMOG - fog or haze combined with smoke and other atmospheric pollutants.

Not climate.

Huh... imagine that. A Leftist using reference material, albeit reference material of the least credible variety.

Because you say so?

Acid rain - "rainfall made sufficiently acidic by atmospheric pollution that it causes environmental harm, typically to forests and lakes. The main cause is the industrial burning of coal and other fossil fuels, the waste gases from which contain sulfur and nitrogen oxides, which combine with atmospheric water to form acids"

Not climate.

Because you say so? I put my faith in the science, not partisan hacks and parrots.

Superstition versus science.

No wonder the extremist rightwingers deny Global Climate Change.

It challenges their superstitious beliefs.
The Climate of the earth has been changing forever..............The issue is what factors in these changes are by nature or by man..........

Volcanoes have been doing their thing forever............irregardless of humans or industrialization............

Earthquakes are a result of the constant shifting of the crust................as always...........

To the OP..........neither..............it was caused by a growing population of these things shaking...........

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

It is either or answer.

Is it the goddess mother earth resonding to carbon emissions or is it the war god Allah responding to women wearing jeans?

Because you say so?

Not climate.

Because you say so? I put my faith in the science, not partisan hacks and parrots.

So far there only seems to be the religious faithful of the earth goddess scientists.

Are there any Mo groupies out there?

IS IT

Women Wearing Jeans Are Reason Behind Earthquakes JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman Correction -The New Indian Express

OR

Global Warming Might Spur Earthquakes and Volcanoes

I want to know once and for all what is causing earthquakes? Is it women wearing jeans or global warming?. It's time to settle this issue once and for all!!
angry.gif

Islam vs. Science

Who will win this religious war?

Round 1. GO!!

The continents rest on giant plates of earth floating around the planet on a sea of molten rock. Where two plates physically meet, cracks or faults form. Over time, as plates rub against each other they'll occasionally get hung up on each other until tenough force builds forcing them to resume their way. When that froce is released, an earthquake occurs.

Yes, but it takes carbon emissions for them to increase in frequency.

Mother earth protests passing gas.

Because you say so?

Not climate.

"The science is settled" is about as partisan and parrot like as you can get. A thinking person understands that.

Because you say so?

Not climate.

"The science is settled" is about as partisan and parrot like as you can get. A thinking person understands that.

Science needs a Bible.

Once they "settle" something they can then write it down in their Bible of truthiness so that anyone that dare question it can be tarred and feathered

Forum List

Back