What Is Dating Like In The Era Of Social-Distancing?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
cvbc.jpg

What is dating like these days?

Are our dates going to be conducted on ZOOM...whatever that is?
Are kids going to have to stream a podcast to prospective mates rather than meeting them at work or at school?
ertwerte.png

hjfgjfgh.jpg

View attachment 484879

What is dating like these days?

Are our dates going to be conducted on ZOOM...whatever that is?
Are kids going to have to stream a podcast to prospective mates rather than meeting them at work or at school?
View attachment 484882

View attachment 484881

I think that life is incredibly tough for our youngsters. I remember when you could just walk up to someone at the dance and take it from there. It looks like a minefield now.

Our towns nightclubs and sports bars have reopened and I've never seen more lathered women in one place in my life....they have been locked up for a year....lol...

Our towns nightclubs and sports bars have reopened and I've never seen more lathered women in one place in my life....they have been locked up for a year....lol...
Only the moron leftist cucks and cuckettes in the bat shit crazy leftard run city toilets are the ones acting like they're brain washed sheeple.

Only the moron leftist cucks and cuckettes in the bat shit crazy leftard run city toilets are the ones acting like they're brain washed sheeple.
All the young singles that I know continued to get laid as often as before the scamdemic.

All the young singles that I know continued to get laid as often as before the scamdemic.
I have no problem with that as long as they adhere to proper social-distancing rules and regulations.

I have no problem with that as long as they adhere to proper social-distancing rules and regulations.
Is that the new definition of safe sex? Zoom calls while you masturbate together. Gee, the intimacy is just wonderful. LMAO.

Is that the new definition of safe sex? Zoom calls while you masturbate together. Gee, the intimacy is just wonderful. LMAO.
I think dating shouldn't mean sex.
Talking about movies or a football game....talking about my cats and my dog.
Riveting conversation.

I would say the pandemic is only one factor.
Talking to my nephews awhile back, I am surprised at the ease of which they can get dates due to social media dating apps on phones.
However, it is full of gals seeking only a free dinner and movie... there are even social groups of gals who share rubes... the easy guys to fool.
But for me, I would be pretty fearful of the whole #metoo aspect.

Talking to my nephews awhile back, I am surprised at the ease of which they can get dates due to social media dating apps on phones.
However, it is full of gals seeking only a free dinner and movie... there are even social groups of gals who share rubes... the easy guys to fool.
Women suck.

Women suck.
If you're lucky!

Women suck.
That depends on how much you spend on dinner.

Forum List

Back