What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

Volunteer fire fighters get paid Ya know .

No they don't. Do you even know any volunteer firefighters?

If you want security guards or detectives, then you should pay for the services you want to purchase. I may or may not want their services, but that's my decision, not yours. Pay for what you want, and I'll pay for what I want.

Sure they do . They are per diem. Get paid to train also.

Good luck running the country on freebies .

I don't want to run the country. I think that would be you.
Educated citizens are supposed to run a democracy/republic...ay caramba.

Here's an idea. Run your own life and leave other people alone.
You're a perfect chump of the greedy megarch GOP billionaires. Why are you on a politics forum? LOL

If you want security guards or detectives, then you should pay for the services you want to purchase. I may or may not want their services, but that's my decision, not yours. Pay for what you want, and I'll pay for what I want.

You're a perfect chump of the greedy megarch GOP billionaires. Why are you on a politics forum? LOL

I can't see any virtue in wishing to run other people's lives. I don't regard my fellow man as my children, pets, or slaves. I consider them my equals.

You have absolutely no idea what I was talking about, do you?
So you can guarantee that wealth confiscation via the inheritance tax will trickle down to you in some way?

What?

The issue is the number of self-styled "conservatives" who have no problem with American money being stashed overseas. None of you has ever adequately explained that. Feel free to try.

Why can't a person stash his property wherever he wishes? What business is it of yours?
What the feq is wrong with you GOP dupes anyway. It's the duty of citizens to take an interest in what's going on.

GOP dupes? Presume much?

And you people have no clue and don't care. Malevolent, ignorant hate forever...

It doesn't hurt anyone if someone stashes his property somewhere. Who cares? The only people who would care are those who want to steal his property.
Are you talking about hiding assets overseas? WTF. You just love megarich a-holes...

So you can guarantee that wealth confiscation via the inheritance tax will trickle down to you in some way?

What?

The issue is the number of self-styled "conservatives" who have no problem with American money being stashed overseas. None of you has ever adequately explained that. Feel free to try.

Why can't a person stash his property wherever he wishes? What business is it of yours?
What the feq is wrong with you GOP dupes anyway. It's the duty of citizens to take an interest in what's going on.

GOP dupes? Presume much?

And you people have no clue and don't care. Malevolent, ignorant hate forever...

It doesn't hurt anyone if someone stashes his property somewhere. Who cares? The only people who would care are those who want to steal his property.
Are you talking about hiding assets overseas? WTF. You just love megarich a-holes...

I don't want to take other people's assets, so I really don't give a shit where they keep them. None of my business.

Listen up Francis , you have a feasible plan , fine . Let's hear it. But these threads are chick full of plans that can't get the job done .

The country can't run on smiles n sunshine .

Sure, "Francis"...it's not hard.

#1 Top to bottom audit of the Federal Reserve and publicly name the 13 families that are the shareholders. Then we nationalize it, tell the banking oligarchs that the debt belongs to USA.INC and not the people. Then we confiscate the ill-gotten wealth and put it into a trust.
#2 We then open up ALL Comprehension Annual Financial Reports and the hidden holdings of USA.INC and it's 185,000 subsidiaries. What you would find is that they are sitting on 145 TRILLION dollars in assets not just in U.S holdings but overseas corporations as well that pays them a hefty dividend every year. USA.INC and it's subsidiaries take in more wealth in a year than the entire GDP of the private sector. That money is also put into a trust and that is what will finance the nineteen essential services that USA.INC contracted for when they took over the "gubermint" in 1871 in a "for profit" venture.
#3 Then we nullify all the unfair "fair trade agreements" that has allowed a flood of cheap goods into this country made by what is basically slave labor and we place tariffs on it like we did before the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. This would eliminate any taxation whatsoever and Allodial rights to property could be restored to the people.
#4 There are over 6,000 patents for everything from zero point energy to a better way of creating GOOD food that has been suppressed under the guise of "National Security". We release those and allow a TRUE free market to take them and run with them which would create MILLIONS of jobs without harming the environment at all.
#5 We bring every soldier back that has been working overseas protecting the interests of the multinational corporations and use them to secure our southern border. Only those that came here legally and signed the guest book should benefit from the changes...not those that came over here and flopped and sucked off of the public teat.
#6 We use our influence to bring about these changes in every other country that is under the thumb of the banking oligarchs and return the wealth and resources that were stolen from them back to the people.
#7 We put every globalist on trial for their crimes against humanity and confiscate their wealth. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers come immediately to mind, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Beatrice, Prince Phillip, etc, etc. Everyone that sits on the Committee of 300. It's a very tiny group of powerful elites that have foisted this debt slavery system upon at the expense of 100's of millions of lives and it's way past time that they paid.

BTW, there are millions of people that know the things I do...especially in Europe....America? Not so much but there are some. The tipping point is about to be reached and the point of no return is approaching unless people wake up as to what is being done to them.

You be crazy ! Thou I can see a couple of those .

Timmy, I know my shit. I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours going over mind-numbing dull documents trying to get an understanding as to how we got to this place. I have spent thousands of hours googling the definitions of legal terms and Black's Law dictionary so I could put it in simple terms words. I have listened to documentaries and lectures from incredible scholars that had their one piece to the puzzle solved. The rabbit hole I have been down veers off in many different directions but I stuck with it because I care what happens to us...I was just born a warrior and a hater of injustice and have been that way ever since I was a little kid. Once I had my breakthrough, everything just fell totally into place and it finally made sense to me. I did the real heavy lifting and I am not done yet but I know a great deal. I know enough to say that we have been used and abused by a very small tight knit group of elitist scum that have used our sweat and labor to live the life of kings and queens and they are deathly afraid of people waking up....which is why they OWN the media. They never counted on the internet backfiring on them like it has and now they are trying to get that genie back in the bottle. I can't do this alone. I am just one small voice but if enough of us wake up together and throw off the programming about never questioning the authorities, we can change the course...if not, we are as good as dead.....at least a good portion of us because with the robotic age coming upon us, do you REALLY believe that they are going to subsidize half of the population to sit on their asses and produce more "worthless eaters" that have no practical function? Nope, not gonna happen. There will be a "culling of the herd" if they get their way....you can bank on it.

I gotta say dale. Your stuff shows up on the kooky meter.
He's parroting an obscure RW propaganda....What he's missing is that the elite ripping off the world are overwhelmingly RW/GOP.

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong....political parties don't have a fucking thing to do with anything...the power elite owns both....wake the fuck up, dude.......your beloved demcrat party do not give a flying fuck about you any more than the repub.

Rightwinger, just because YOU don't know this stuff doesn't mean it's not 100 percent true. I have spent a lot of time learning the things I know. You just spew political partisan talking points with no education behind it.

I suggest you study up on crop circles and contrails

Trade tariffs, tax incentives, military protections of markets, patent protections, legal system, infrastructure

All that is available to anyone

Anyone can get a patent the military protects all US interests abroad ( it's not supposed to but that's another thread) The legal system works for everyone and people are even provided free attorneys and everyone can use infrastructure to get around not just the "rich"
I didn't say they aren't available....only that they benefit more

Why because they use them and other people don't

Whose fault is that?
The issue is that the wealthy receive more benefit than the poor which was my assertion that the wealthy receive more benefits from our government than the poor do

The issue is that those benefits are available to anyone and everyone if they want to use them

The "rich" do not have exclusive rights to any of the benefits you listed they just use them

It's no different than you complaining that businesses use roads to move goods you can use roads to move goods too you just choose not to it's not anyone's fault but your own
You moved the goal posts

I was questioned what benefits the wealthy receive from government

Rightwinger, just because YOU don't know this stuff doesn't mean it's not 100 percent true. I have spent a lot of time learning the things I know. You just spew political partisan talking points with no education behind it.

I know more than you....infinitely more.........you are not even a blip on the radar when it comes to what is really going on. You can toss a rock in any direction on the internet and hit a whole corral of clueless partisan bullshitters that don't have a clue...you know, just like you. Hope this helps!

I know more than you....infinitely more.........you are not even a blip on the radar when it comes to what is really going on. You can toss a rock in any direction on the internet and hit a whole corral of clueless partisan bullshitters that don't have a clue...you know, just like you. Hope this helps!
Sure ya do Fredo

Your genius is under appreciated

Volunteer fire fighters get paid Ya know .

What do u want ? Anarchy ?

What is anarchy?

Take a trip to Somalia and find out . You'd love it . No taxes, no rules , anything goes baby ! It's a utopia !

To think u can have zero taxes and still keep a society together is regoddamdiculous .

Listen up Francis , you have a feasible plan , fine . Let's hear it. But these threads are chick full of plans that can't get the job done .

#1 Top to bottom audit of the Federal Reserve and publicly name the 13 families that are the shareholders. Then we nationalize it, tell the banking oligarchs that the debt belongs to USA.INC and not the people. Then we confiscate the ill-gotten wealth and put it into a trust.
#2 We then open up ALL Comprehension Annual Financial Reports and the hidden holdings of USA.INC and it's 185,000 subsidiaries. What you would find is that they are sitting on 145 TRILLION dollars in assets not just in U.S holdings but overseas corporations as well that pays them a hefty dividend every year. USA.INC and it's subsidiaries take in more wealth in a year than the entire GDP of the private sector. That money is also put into a trust and that is what will finance the nineteen essential services that USA.INC contracted for when they took over the "gubermint" in 1871 in a "for profit" venture.
#3 Then we nullify all the unfair "fair trade agreements" that has allowed a flood of cheap goods into this country made by what is basically slave labor and we place tariffs on it like we did before the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. This would eliminate any taxation whatsoever and Allodial rights to property could be restored to the people.
#4 There are over 6,000 patents for everything from zero point energy to a better way of creating GOOD food that has been suppressed under the guise of "National Security". We release those and allow a TRUE free market to take them and run with them which would create MILLIONS of jobs without harming the environment at all.
#5 We bring every soldier back that has been working overseas protecting the interests of the multinational corporations and use them to secure our southern border. Only those that came here legally and signed the guest book should benefit from the changes...not those that came over here and flopped and sucked off of the public teat.
#6 We use our influence to bring about these changes in every other country that is under the thumb of the banking oligarchs and return the wealth and resources that were stolen from them back to the people.
#7 We put every globalist on trial for their crimes against humanity and confiscate their wealth. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers come immediately to mind, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Beatrice, Prince Phillip, etc, etc. Everyone that sits on the Committee of 300. It's a very tiny group of powerful elites that have foisted this debt slavery system upon at the expense of 100's of millions of lives and it's way past time that they paid.

BTW, there are millions of people that know the things I do...especially in Europe....America? Not so much but there are some. The tipping point is about to be reached and the point of no return is approaching unless people wake up as to what is being done to them.

Timmy, I know my shit. I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours going over mind-numbing dull documents trying to get an understanding as to how we got to this place. I have spent thousands of hours googling the definitions of legal terms and Black's Law dictionary so I could put it in simple terms words. I have listened to documentaries and lectures from incredible scholars that had their one piece to the puzzle solved. The rabbit hole I have been down veers off in many different directions but I stuck with it because I care what happens to us...I was just born a warrior and a hater of injustice and have been that way ever since I was a little kid. Once I had my breakthrough, everything just fell totally into place and it finally made sense to me. I did the real heavy lifting and I am not done yet but I know a great deal. I know enough to say that we have been used and abused by a very small tight knit group of elitist scum that have used our sweat and labor to live the life of kings and queens and they are deathly afraid of people waking up....which is why they OWN the media. They never counted on the internet backfiring on them like it has and now they are trying to get that genie back in the bottle. I can't do this alone. I am just one small voice but if enough of us wake up together and throw off the programming about never questioning the authorities, we can change the course...if not, we are as good as dead.....at least a good portion of us because with the robotic age coming upon us, do you REALLY believe that they are going to subsidize half of the population to sit on their asses and produce more "worthless eaters" that have no practical function? Nope, not gonna happen. There will be a "culling of the herd" if they get their way....you can bank on it.

He's parroting an obscure RW propaganda....What he's missing is that the elite ripping off the world are overwhelmingly RW/GOP.

Ever notice these "fair tax " threads always end up being about how you can further fuck over the poor and working stiffs .

What is anarchy?

Take a trip to Somalia and find out . You'd love it . No taxes, no rules , anything goes baby ! It's a utopia !

To think u can have zero taxes and still keep a society together is regoddamdiculous .

Thanks for clarifying what you meant by, "What do u want ? Anarchy ?" My answer is, no I don't want what you described.

I don't necessarily agree with your premise that a society can't exist with out some people forcibly taking the property of others.

I can't see any virtue in wishing to run other people's lives. I don't regard my fellow man as my children, pets, or slaves. I consider them my equals.
I want to stop megarich GOP a-holes from continuing to rob the middle class, dupe. READ SIG.

Truth is stranger than fiction and I have to admit, had someone posted the things I have when I was still in the dark? I would have the same reaction so no offense is taken. I had people try and wake me up that things were not as they seemed but I was stuck in the left versus right paradigm...stuck in the matrix and I wasn't willing to budge. It was the revelations of Eric Snowden that the Patriot Act was written well in advance of 9/11 and the security apparatus for a spy grid was in place beforehand that shook me out of my complacency. When I realized that everything I believed in had been a lie...I suffered from depression to the point that I could not eat or sleep for a solid month. Fortunately I had a boss that knew what I was going through and he cut me all kinds of slack. He said it's a helluva thing to learn that everything you believed in was a lie but to hang in there and that he had my back. I got over it and I went from being depressed to being so fucking pissed that I became an information junkie. I gave my TV away which was hard as hell to do because I was so addicted to having that noise in the background that I couldn't fall asleep without it...then I realized that it was part of the problem and that it was nothing but a propaganda tool....they call it "program" for a reason.

So down the rabbit hole I went with a conviction and a desire for truth that burns even unto this day. I bought an I-Pod so I could download lectures and documentaries and listen to them at work while I repaired machines. I jot down notes so I can do the vetting of information when I get home. I have become an expert at finding real information that is out there readily available. I started sharing some of the information i have learned on other blog sites like the Yahoo news boards especially about the Federal Reserve only to find that my work would be deleted. I have had over 2,000 posts deleted by Yahoo for posting about the Fed so I know that I am hitting too close to the truth. All I can say to you is that you will need your own "Come to Jesus" understanding of how things really are and they are not what you think. I can only do what I can to try and wake people up as to what has been done to them. As someone that has spent so much time learning the things I have? It's so easy for me to see but I know it is hard for others. There were many that tried to wake me up but I shunned them....wish I could find them now and tell them that they were right. Good on ya......if you decide to take the red pill and want some direction, all you need to do is ask.
Hey nutjob....Tell us about Bilderberg

Sure ya do Fredo

Your genius is under appreciated
I can find generic rants like yours on any blog-site almost verbatim....just sayin'.

What is anarchy?

Thanks for clarifying what you meant by, "What do u want ? Anarchy ?" My answer is, no I don't want what you described.

I don't necessarily agree with your premise that a society can't exist with out some people forcibly taking the property of others.

It's not "taking property" it's "paying dues ". Shit , you make it seem like people get no benefit by living in the US .

Find me a place on the planet that doesn't have taxes ? Ok , maybe some lil oil rich country , but that's only cause they are whoreing natural resources.

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong....political parties don't have a fucking thing to do with anything...the power elite owns both....wake the fuck up, dude.......your beloved demcrat party do not give a flying fuck about you any more than the repub.
BS. They want to raise taxes on the bloated rich and giant corps, invest in AMERICA, cut lobbyists and big money. And no bs propaganda machine, dupe. Welcome to reality.

I want to stop megarich GOP a-holes from continuing to rob the middle class, dupe. READ SIG.

I am fully in support of laws against robbery, just not running other people's lives. My fellow man is my equal, not my slave.

What is anarchy?

It's not "taking property" it's "paying dues ". Shit , you make it seem like people get no benefit by living in the US .

Find me a place on the planet that doesn't have taxes ? Ok , maybe some lil oil rich country , but that's only cause they are whoreing natural resources.
Some kind of militia? Misinformed.

I am fully in support of laws against robbery, just not running other people's lives. My fellow man is my equal, not my slave.
You're the slave of billionaire GOP a-holes, dupe.

Forum List

Back