What is happening to Trump's "best economy in history"?

GM just announced a lay off of 15,000 jobs.
GM to layoff nearly 15,000 workers in North America

Housing boom is slowing and ending in some places:
The U.S. Housing Boom Is Coming to an End, Starting in Dallas

Oil prices are threatening U.S. drillers
Oil’s Tumble Threatens U.S. Shale Drillers

Stock market keeps dropping
Dow: Why stocks keep dropping - CNN

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers, but still don't have 6 months in savings in case of emergency.

Thanks, Trump!

Nothing says 'best economy in history' like GM cutting 14,000 jobs, the stock market being essentially flat for the year and 3 autoplants closing.

Dipshit Donald strikes again.

Oh? How many Americans got a $1,000 bonus from the tax cuts?
I'm sure by now everyone that got a tax cut has saved a $1000 dollars from going to the goverment.
Moron, you posted a meme about a $1000 bonus. Look at how fast you’re running away from your own meme.

:lmao:
People did get $1000 bonuses, and they were fortunate, silly.
Of course some did. Less than 1% got one. That’s why your meme was so stupid.

I'm sure by now everyone that got a tax cut has saved a $1000 dollars from going to the goverment.
All depends How much have prices risen to take that paltry sum away?? and the pos with his screwing with my tax deductions has taken far more than that
Well maybe you should live in a state that pays it's fair share in federal taxes.
NY s taxes supports more than 1 of your red states
And people are leaving as fast as they can.

Moron, you posted a meme about a $1000 bonus. Look at how fast you’re running away from your own meme.

If it wasn't for the tax cuts, they wouldn't get shit. Why do you critize it? If Obama did it, you would be lining up to polish his knob.

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers, but still don't have 6 months in savings in case of emergency.

Thanks, Trump!

What he said would happen, the capitalist watched the dimshit scum get elected and they pulled their capital and put it in storage till the scum gets kicked out or killed off whichever the people find nessecary.

Every taxpayer that actually paid taxes got more money in their pocket. The riders didn’t get any in their pocket. But got to keep more anyway. So what is your point loser.

Thanks, Trump!
/——/ The Fed rate hikes aren’t helping.

Thanks, Trump!
either are the morons tariffs

If it wasn't for the tax cuts, they wouldn't get shit. Why do you critize it? If Obama did it, you would be lining up to polish his knob.
Well that’s not true as many of the companies had been giving out bonuses. And I never criticized the bonuses. I criticized the meme you posted since it is completely retarded.

Thanks, Trump!
Definitely some troubling signs, particularly in real estate, but not catastrophic at this point. Yet.

Since I hope for the best regardless of the party affiliation of the current temporary White House occupant, please forgive me if I choose not to participate in the celebration.

What celebration?
I posted links to four different news items about energy, housing, the stock market and employment.
And juxtaposed them against Trump's very own words.
Where's the celebration?

Good to see fewer and fewer are buying his act.

Thanks, Trump!
Excuses, excuses.

:boohoo:

Every taxpayer that actually paid taxes got more money in their pocket. The riders didn’t get any in their pocket. But got to keep more anyway. So what is your point loser.
The point is that meme was stupid. How did you not get that?

Well that’s not true as many of the companies had been giving out bonuses. And I never criticized the bonuses. I criticized the meme you posted since it is completely retarded.

Remember how the tax cut was supposed to take care of the deficit by increased tax returns? Yeah…that didn’t happen. The government is spending a trillion dollars more than it takes in every year now; the highest amount ever. Trump’s plan to reel this in?

Nobody knows.

But spending billions on a border wall (that was supposed to be paid for by a foreign government to start with) seems like a good investment….LOL

Thanks, Trump!
Excuses, excuses.

/——/ Fed rate hikes are an excuse? Please explain

Thanks, Trump!

Nothing says 'best economy in history' like GM cutting 14,000 jobs, the stock market being essentially flat for the year and 3 autoplants closing.

Dipshit Donald strikes again.
/——/ When is the last time you bought a Chevy Volt?
GM plant relocated thousands of residents -- and now it could close

November 26, 2018 @ 4:39 pm
David Shepardson and Nick Carey
Reuters

WASHINGTON/DETROIT -- General Motors on Monday pulled the plug on the Chevrolet Volt hybrid and possibly the Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly plant that builds it, both examples of a costly gamble that is not paying off.

GM's widely touted factory of the future, forced on a town desperate for jobs and hailed decades later by former President Barack Obama, is set to wind down over the next few years, leaving beleaguered Hamtramck wondering what happened.

Thanks, Trump!
Excuses, excuses.

/——/ Fed rate hikes are an excuse? Please explain
You using them as an excuse for the declining market is an excuse. Meanwhile, the Federal fund rate’s been creeping up since 2015 and the Market kept growing until this year when Trump’s tax cuts went into effect.

Forum List

Back