What is happening to Trump's "best economy in history"?

In the next two years the Trump economy will be in full-effect and we'll see the results of his policies, which will be an economy in FREEFALL, damn near COLLAPSE, just like with Bush II, this time, it will be WORSE!!!
our bubbles are very predictable

hey say he wasn't a politician, therefore less corrupt or something else along those lines.
or something....

I don't understand this blind following. He is lying all day, all the time.

shepeople want a dictator, isn't that obvious?

Trump is working very hard to beat Obama's debt record.

Trump make sObama look like a GND tightwad

It's called hyper-partisanship.

With a heavy dose of COWARDICE, on all sides of the Republican spectrum, including from the POTUS himself.

I really really hate it when you're right Marc....

He said he would lower the deficit.
He's doing just the opposite

Yes he is

These childish lies are quickly absorbed by the porous, malleable brains of his sheep.

Rather efficently at that

He inherited the most debt accumulated in human history". I guess that's why Trump has DOUBLED the federal deficit since taking office, eh?

yes he did

And I want to remind you that all stock markets "crash"...and all markets then "recover".

At the expense of your retirement, annuities, investments , equity, etc....

Trump owns every penny of debt that is run up on his watch now.

The elites always have lifeboats that we, the sujugated do not...

And those of you that are predicting two years out are making yourself look like complete idiots.
Nobody with any knowledge predicts that far out. Lol

really? so how copme wall street's preparing for a bear market big guy?

Since I hope for the best regardless of the party affiliation of the current temporary White House occupant, please forgive me if I choose not to participate in the celebration.

ah, so much for cheerleading it all on , eh Mac?

Oh? How many Americans got a $1,000 bonus from the tax cuts?

Many, but that is merely crumbs from the tax cut table Faun....(but you knew that)

That is how these pricks actually think, it doesn't matter their political affiliation.

Spot on per usual Mr Beale

Get ready for trump to blame everyone except himself

10-4, flack jacket....ammo.....flea collar...Hep B shots......

~S~

GM just announced a lay off of 15,000 jobs.
GM to layoff nearly 15,000 workers in North America

Housing boom is slowing and ending in some places:
The U.S. Housing Boom Is Coming to an End, Starting in Dallas

Oil prices are threatening U.S. drillers
Oil’s Tumble Threatens U.S. Shale Drillers

Stock market keeps dropping
Dow: Why stocks keep dropping - CNN

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers, but still don't have 6 months in savings in case of emergency.

Thanks, Trump!

Oil prices are low, and it is cheaper to fill up my car, than it was under Obama. How is this bad?

Stock market is higher today, than it was under Obama. How is this bad?

I hope the housing price boom is ending. Don't you want people to be able to afford homes? How is this bad?

As far as GM, I don't know if that is a company problem, or an economy problem. Auto sales are much higher today, than they were under Obama. That suggests this is a problem with GM.

The irony is, GM is the one company that was completely bailed out (illegally) by Obama, and had a massive chunk of it's stock (illegally) given to the Unions.

Government Motors, is one of the reasons that I personally sold my GM cars, and now own a Ford.

Regardless, I did some searching around through the News sites, to see if I could get a grasp of how the auto industry over all is doing. Toyota is opening a new plant. Several others are opening new plants. An auto-supplier factory is opening up here in Ohio.

I'm not seeing anything concerning... yet.

In the next two years the Trump economy will be in full-effect and we'll see the results of his policies, which will be an economy in FREEFALL, damn near COLLAPSE, just like with Bush II, this time, it will be WORSE!!!

hey say he wasn't a politician, therefore less corrupt or something else along those lines.
or something....

With a heavy dose of COWARDICE, on all sides of the Republican spectrum, including from the POTUS himself.

Yes he is

These childish lies are quickly absorbed by the porous, malleable brains of his sheep.

He inherited the most debt accumulated in human history". I guess that's why Trump has DOUBLED the federal deficit since taking office, eh?

yes he did

And I want to remind you that all stock markets "crash"...and all markets then "recover".

And those of you that are predicting two years out are making yourself look like complete idiots.

Since I hope for the best regardless of the party affiliation of the current temporary White House occupant, please forgive me if I choose not to participate in the celebration.

Many, but that is merely crumbs from the tax cut table Faun....(but you knew that)

That is how these pricks actually think, it doesn't matter their political affiliation.

~S~
Could you be a little more specific with your drivel, or are you just a generic cheap shot artist, sparky? :rolleyes-41:

or something....

Yes he is

yes he did

~S~
Could you be a little more specific with your drivel, or are you just a generic cheap shot artist, sparky? :rolleyes-41:
and just what would you like me to enlighten you to ?

~S~

or something....

Yes he is

yes he did

~S~

~S~
I don't think you're capable.....sparky.
I think you just showed what you got.

Thanks, Trump!
Definitely some troubling signs, particularly in real estate, but not catastrophic at this point. Yet.

What celebration?
I posted links to four different news items about energy, housing, the stock market and employment.
And juxtaposed them against Trump's very own words.
Where's the celebration?

Now dont start your cowardly gaslighting. You have been miserable in anticipation waiting for something bad to happen to Americans. Now you hope it has (it hasnt) and you dont really grasp economics so you are celebrating.

And you are a coward for lying about it.

DOTARD, you don't know shit about me and my hopes.
You're just knee-jerking in the face of the facts.
I posted links that you purposely avoided reading.
From legitimate news sources. Not Alex Jones or a blog.
Go crawl up Trump's ass where you are safe and warm...for a little while longer. hehehehe

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers, but still don't have 6 months in savings in case of emergency.

Thanks, Trump!
Good to see the Leftards Government Motors going under. You make crap and you pay the price.

or something....

Yes he is

yes he did

~S~

~S~
I don't think you're capable.....sparky.
I think you just showed what you got.

as well as the net's ad hominems......~S~

Thanks, Trump!

Oil prices are low, and it is cheaper to fill up my car, than it was under Obama. How is this bad?

Stock market is higher today, than it was under Obama. How is this bad?

I hope the housing price boom is ending. Don't you want people to be able to afford homes? How is this bad?

As far as GM, I don't know if that is a company problem, or an economy problem. Auto sales are much higher today, than they were under Obama. That suggests this is a problem with GM.

The irony is, GM is the one company that was completely bailed out (illegally) by Obama, and had a massive chunk of it's stock (illegally) given to the Unions.

Government Motors, is one of the reasons that I personally sold my GM cars, and now own a Ford.

Regardless, I did some searching around through the News sites, to see if I could get a grasp of how the auto industry over all is doing. Toyota is opening a new plant. Several others are opening new plants. An auto-supplier factory is opening up here in Ohio.

I'm not seeing anything concerning... yet.

I tried to read your post but couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence. In fact, it's nothing but a lie.

The price of gas was pretty much stable when Obama was president. It ranged from 1.99 a gallon. up to 2.50 a gallon depending on the state you're in.

The price of gas is way over 3 dollars a gallon now. It costs much more to fill my car now than in the Obama years.

It cost me a little over 20 dollars to fill my 10 gallon Toyota Prius in the Obama years. Now it's over 30 dollars to fill that Prius.

Stop lying.

Stop lying

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F808074%2Fe236d6f0-4e1f-4823-a75f-f00e3ef6a301.jpg

I'm sure by now everyone that got a tax cut has saved a $1000 dollars from going to the goverment.
Moron, you posted a meme about a $1000 bonus. Look at how fast you’re running away from your own meme.

:lmao:
People did get $1000 bonuses, and they were fortunate, silly.
Of course some did. Less than 1% got one. That’s why your meme was so stupid.
If it wasn't for the tax cuts, they wouldn't get shit. Why do you critize it? If Obama did it, you would be lining up to polish his knob.
Well that’s not true as many of the companies had been giving out bonuses. And I never criticized the bonuses. I criticized the meme you posted since it is completely retarded.
Okay.

Thanks, Trump!
The Great Obama saved GM

Crooked Donnie is destroying it

Moron, you posted a meme about a $1000 bonus. Look at how fast you’re running away from your own meme.

:lmao:
If it wasn't for the tax cuts, they wouldn't get shit. Why do you critize it? If Obama did it, you would be lining up to polish his knob.
Well that’s not true as many of the companies had been giving out bonuses. And I never criticized the bonuses. I criticized the meme you posted since it is completely retarded.

Remember how the tax cut was supposed to take care of the deficit by increased tax returns? Yeah…that didn’t happen. The government is spending a trillion dollars more than it takes in every year now; the highest amount ever. Trump’s plan to reel this in?

Nobody knows.

But spending billions on a border wall (that was supposed to be paid for by a foreign government to start with) seems like a good investment….LOL
Get back to me, when Trump outspends Obama.

Remember how the tax cut was supposed to take care of the deficit by increased tax returns? Yeah…that didn’t happen. The government is spending a trillion dollars more than it takes in every year now; the highest amount ever. Trump’s plan to reel this in?

Nobody knows.

But spending billions on a border wall (that was supposed to be paid for by a foreign government to start with) seems like a good investment….LOL
What did Obama spend on?

Nobody knows.

Get back to me when a supposed conservative cares about the Trillion dollar deficit.

Thanks, Trump!

Get a job, and quit watching the losers at CNN , your going bat shit crazy.:21::21::21::21::21::21:

Thanks, Trump!
You won't get a lot of action in this thread, because it's a fact-based thread, and the Republicans don't have anything they can counter on this with.

Watch....
:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21: yea, sure .

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers.
Bwahahaha! Let’s see if we can dumb this down for progressives. If we have 100 people in the U.S. and 90 of them are employed while 10 of them are not, then we have 10% unemployment.

Now, if those 90 people hold two jobs, while those 10 people are still unemployed, the unemployment rate doesn’t drop to 5% because the jobs worked doubled. The people unemployed remains at 10 total people and thus remains 10%.

84A89005-31C2-48EF-983B-20F4781BC7EE.gif

Forum List

Back