🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

melons_new_280_528554a.jpg

and she even has a waistline ! :clap2:

Hey, LK, The God I know may not be happy with my responses here, but that doesn't mean He doesn't understand. And He WILL deal with me.

And maybe next month I'll do a little better. :eusa_angel:

yeah well i am not so happy with my previous post. but i don't need fear of a god to make me feel that way.
i don't see "fear of God" in her post

Ha

Never ask God to give you patience. The lesson plan is a toughy.

Wow... we can't even talk about tits and cock here without everyone brawling. Pretty sad really.

Wow... we can't even talk about tits and cock here without everyone brawling. Pretty sad really.

Oh you're missing it PR, What did somebody call it? The USMB Assassin Squad? They're all huddled in a couple of threads about male body parts, I wonder why :cool: I can guess....

The weak travel in packs.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

As long as we're talking about we, then I'd say we can, we simply choose not to.

In that case mani, I rescind the "we." I could have, but without fail, the usual suspects HAD to shit out their insults. They just can't help themselves.

wow... We can't even talk about tits and cock here without everyone brawling. Pretty sad really.

oh you're missing it pr, what did somebody call it? The usmb assassin squad? They're all huddled in a couple of threads about male body parts, i wonder why :cool: I can guess....

the weak travel in packs.
Yes - they - do!

Last edited:
okay i have some experience with breasties....things i have noted: you dont have to beg a man to look at ..play with etc tits...it seems to come real natural to most men....no matter how old you are...how bad they look...there is always some guy....going "show me your tits"

I must've skipped over a bunch of posts, because I have no idea what you guys are bitching about.

And Pale, the fact of the matter is most hetero dudes dig on a nice rack, it's in the wiring. I mean, I don't even consider myself a breast guy, but I certainly don't mind them hanging around. While you are certainly encouraged to think outside the box (pun intended) when it comes to starting threads, you can't honestly be surprised by the fact that this one begs ridicule.

Forum List

Back