🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

I wonder what the tech guys that spy on my computer are thinking right now...

You wonder what they think NOW, but that didn't cross your mind when you were postng about getting yourself off on the highway in front of truckers? :eusa_eh:

Yep.

I don't think there is a part of a woman's body left that I haven't found very sexy on at least one woman at one time in my life. Of course there are the typical hot spots (face, ass, legs, tits, etc), but sometimes a chick can have really sexy arms, or ankles, or neck, or lower back, or skin, or hands, or feet, and so on. Examining why seems to me a fool's errand. It just is.

You forgot to mention what is arguably the most attractive, sexy, compelling, erotic, fascinating, alluring part of a man or a woman ...

their mind. :cool:

Absolutely!

If a lady can't push my cerebral buttons, there won't be any rocket firing.

Yep.

I don't think there is a part of a woman's body left that I haven't found very sexy on at least one woman at one time in my life. Of course there are the typical hot spots (face, ass, legs, tits, etc), but sometimes a chick can have really sexy arms, or ankles, or neck, or lower back, or skin, or hands, or feet, and so on. Examining why seems to me a fool's errand. It just is.

You forgot to mention what is arguably the most attractive, sexy, compelling, erotic, fascinating, alluring part of a man or a woman ...

their mind. :cool:

Absolutely!

If a lady can't push my cerebral buttons, there won't be any rocket firing.

Awww! You ARE a basic great guy. How sweet. :D

You wonder what they think NOW, but that didn't cross your mind when you were postng about getting yourself off on the highway in front of truckers? :eusa_eh:

that was merely factual information pertinent to the OP. No harm -no foul.

:eusa_eh:

God, I hope you're just being sarcastic.

Well then tell me what the USMB female assassin clique thinks it was. Too much Amanda-like ?:lol:

:eusa_eh:

God, I hope you're just being sarcastic.

Well then tell me what the USMB female assassin clique thinks it was. Too much Amanda-like ?:lol:

A distaste for her holier than thou, "I'm better than you all" attitude?

Nah. Couldn't be. Always has to be jealousy when it's females.

playing with her nipples to stay awake is somehow claiming to be holier than thou?

playing with her nipples to stay awake is somehow claiming to be holier than thou?

You don't really leave this section of the board, do you?

If you take the time to look you will see that I post in many different sections but that's beside the point. Can you answer my question or not ?

I'm drunk enough to say that too!

HEY USMB GALS! SHOW US YOUR TITS~!@!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

I've got a pretty pair:

Titmice.jpg

The tufted Titmouse...!!!

it is the only bird that used to feed from my suet feeder in massachusetts that did not follow me here to maine...I've been bummed...the chickadees, downey wood peckers, american goldfinch, white breasted nuthatch, the common flicker, blue jays, doves, crows etc are all here, but the Titmouse is not up here in maine!? who knows why?

Care

If you take the time to look you will see that I post in many different sections but that's beside the point. Can you answer my question or not ?

Simply because you do not like my answer does not mean I did not answer your question.

But whatever.. I couldn't possibly care less.

Simply because you do not like my answer does not mean I did not answer your question.

But whatever.. I couldn't possibly care less.

Mighty lame there, Dis. I'm sure it's quite obvious to all that you merely dodged it.

Forum List

Back