🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

I've managed to keep abreast of this thread through it all. You guys are goin' at it...tit for tat, so to speak. But, let's face it...you see one titty, you've seen 'em both.

(.)(.)

I always heard it was, "If you've seen one pair ot tits, you just want to see all the rest."

Yep.

I don't think there is a part of a woman's body left that I haven't found very sexy on at least one woman at one time in my life. Of course there are the typical hot spots (face, ass, legs, tits, etc), but sometimes a chick can have really sexy arms, or ankles, or neck, or lower back, or skin, or hands, or feet, and so on. Examining why seems to me a fool's errand. It just is.

You forgot to mention what is arguably the most attractive, sexy, compelling, erotic, fascinating, alluring part of a man or a woman ...

their mind. :cool:

What's that?

Yep.

I don't think there is a part of a woman's body left that I haven't found very sexy on at least one woman at one time in my life. Of course there are the typical hot spots (face, ass, legs, tits, etc), but sometimes a chick can have really sexy arms, or ankles, or neck, or lower back, or skin, or hands, or feet, and so on. Examining why seems to me a fool's errand. It just is.

You forgot to mention what is arguably the most attractive, sexy, compelling, erotic, fascinating, alluring part of a man or a woman ...

What's that?

Mind.. Encased in that much smaller orb ABOVE her shoulders.

big_tits.jpg

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

The wonderful think about tits
Is tits are wonderful things
They're mostly made out of rubber
But their nipples are made out of springs
And they're bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy
Fun fun fun fun fun
But about the most wonderful thing about tits
Is that there's two, not one.

What's that?

big_tits.jpg

Have you seen that cartoon where they take an xray of the dogs (or was it a cat) brain and it the xray shows the image of a peanut...........:lol:

No offense, I'm sure she does lots of charity work and stuff.

What's that?

big_tits.jpg

Have you seen that cartoon where they take an xray of the dogs (or was it a cat) brain and it the xray shows the image of a peanut...........:lol:

I'm sure she makes a decent living. You guys can squeeze a LOT of bills between those plastic melons.

Sadly enough she's got a pretty face, and what looks like an otherwise decent body...why would she detract from it by paying for THOSE?

big_tits.jpg

I expect she probably can't get out her front door, much less behind a steering wheel.

There's plenty of opportunities for on-line businesses, she's probably an entrepreneur/philanthropist.

I expect she probably can't get out her front door, much less behind a steering wheel.

There's plenty of opportunities for on-line businesses, she's probably an entrepreneur/philanthropist.

:lol:

big_tits.jpg

I doubt she can get to the Wal Mart either. Could you imagine some blue haired old lady beating her with her purse, fighting over the last motorized cart? If the old bat punctured one of those things she might end up flying to Mars.

Forum List

Back