🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

Women figured out they could get rich if they took proper care of them and only showed them to certain people. That forced the women with crappy tits to cover em up too because they would look cheap if they walked around topless all the time.
Follow the money, Pale. :lol:

NOW we're getting to the bottom of this... it's HUGH HEFNERS fault... :lol:

Only pole rider could pen prose that made women's bodies sound distasteful...not that we aren't all glad that you think so poorly of women's breasts. Creep out factor of 10 even reading PR's thoughts.

You never know when to quit do you? You really must enjoy being such a rabid little, nasty bitch.

Last edited:
I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

Women figured out they could get rich if they took proper care of them and only showed them to certain people. That forced the women with crappy tits to cover em up too because they would look cheap if they walked around topless all the time.

You can't count on me for this kinda stuff dude but it was a hell of an eye opening thread ! :lol:

I like to be complete in my analysis of these pressing topics.

I have considered women's breasts from a wide variety of angles. :cool:

I can come to but one consistent conclusion.

God done good.

You can't count on me for this kinda stuff dude but it was a hell of an eye opening thread ! :lol:
Yes it was. The usual sarcasm and insults from the usual morons... ahem, huggy, ravi, but aside from those lamebrains, what it turned into was an interesting read.

What I've come away with that can actually pass for an answer is, tits look like a womans butt, so they evolved into sexual objects instead of just baby feeders. Then men started to like them so women started to use them to their advantage. End of story?

Last edited:

Yes it was. The usual sarcasm and insults from the usual suspects... ahem, ravi, but what it turned into was an interesting read.

What I've come away with that can actually pass for answer is, tits look like a womans butt, so they evolved into sexual objects instead of just baby feeders. Then men started to like them so women started to use them to their advantage. End of story?

Close enough til we get pics. :lol:

Yes it was. The usual sarcasm and insults from the usual suspects... ahem, ravi, but what it turned into was an interesting read.

What I've come away with that can actually pass for answer is, tits look like a womans butt, so they evolved into sexual objects instead of just baby feeders. Then men started to like them so women started to use them to their advantage. End of story?

Sounds about right to me. :clap2:

Yes it was. The usual sarcasm and insults from the usual morons... huggy, ravi, but aside from those lamebrains, what it turned into was an interesting read.

Close enough til we get pics. :lol:
Only got one... and there was too much paint... :lol:

ooops--they can keep you awake if you're really tired-----best part :lol:

I wonder if that was full top nude fondle, or just a hand in the bra nipple twist? ... :eusa_eh:

stay tuned for the next episode of " As the Titty turns ".

Tune in next week as we hear JenT say... "I'm coming, I'm coming"... just as a 911 call comes into the local State Patrol office... *there's a truck on interstate 15 that just ran in the ditch, send help fast* ... :lol:

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

You are so gay!

If you don't already get it...there is no point spelling it out for you.

I presumed Pale was just using the question as a pretext to get many guys posting pics... which hasnt happened.

I wonder if that was full top nude fondle, or just a hand in the bra nipple twist? ... :eusa_eh:

Tune in next week as we hear JenT say... "I'm coming, I'm coming"... just as a 911 call comes into the local State Patrol office... *there's a truck on interstate 15 that just ran in the ditch, send help fast* ... :lol:

There is only one possible repsonse to a post as low class as this Pale Rider...

Pictures? We got pictures, we got lots of pictures, keep it up and you can have more

KrispyKreme.jpg

A LOT MORE REVEALING...this was the most modest....

Revenge

:cool:

There is only one possible repsonse to a post as low class as this Pale Rider...

Pictures? We got pictures, we got lots of pictures, keep it up and you can have more

KrispyKreme.jpg

A LOT MORE REVEALING...this was the most modest....

Revenge

:cool:

:lol:

Eh, Pale Rider just didn't wanna have status any more, (sigh) the burden was too much for him

:D

Just havin' a little fun JenT... after all, you were the one that openly admitted playing with yourself to "stay awake"... talk about class...
pfff-0020.gif

Sorry we now have to be board enemies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back