🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

Aha! And just who was the beneficiary of said solo boobie ping pong? :cool:

well---before all the jealous USMB women jumped in it was a pretty good show :lol:

I beg to differ. the contribution from certain ladies was essential to it's success. Especially JenT. I'll pray there is some macaroni loaf left at the store.

She had to run out for lunch meat. I'll bet she already used all the peanut butter trying to stay awake.

claw-a-boob.jpg

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

You are so gay!

If you don't already get it...there is no point spelling it out for you.

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

You are so gay!

Druggy is just speaking hypothetically, of course.

He prefers penises and male anus to vaginas or breasts.

It is what traitors like him prefer. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's a good thing we have you fine upstanding women around here.
Now are you any good at solo boobie ping pong or not ?

I never said they were high standards!
Depends what you mean by "good", of course.

never mind-----Pale is right. Boobs will remain a mystery ! :lol:

Which is exactly the way we like it. If they weren't, you'd stop trying to figure them out. And all that exploring is too nice to give up.

You are so gay!

He prefers penises and male anus

You talk alot about penis and ass. Are we seeing a breakthrough is the closet phase of your homosexuality? Good for you sparky..now go share the news with someone else,

You are so gay!

He prefers penises and male anus

You talk alot about penis and ass. Are we seeing a breakthrough is the closet phase of your homosexuality? Good for you sparky..now go share the news with someone else,

No. We are seeing your homosexuality explored as the root of your fundamental dishonesty and the other garbage you spew.

Forum List

Back