🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

You are so gay!

If you don't already get it...there is no point spelling it out for you.

I presumed Pale was just using the question as a pretext to get many guys posting pics... which hasnt happened.

Huggy is right up there at the top of list for board pool toy Avatar. Nothing he says is worth the time it takes to read it.

Eh, Pale Rider just didn't wanna have status any more, (sigh) the burden was too much for him

:D

Just havin' a little fun JenT... after all, you were the one that openly admitted playing with yourself to "stay awake." Sorry we now have to be board enemies.

or not

[EDIT TO ADD}

OH PALE! Two minutes after I left you edited your post to:

Just havin' a little fun JenT... after all, you were the one that openly admitted playing with yourself to "stay awake" ... talk about class...
Sorry we now have to be board enemies.

Dude, there wasn't anything unclassy about making a modest comment about staying awake (okay almost) but the REALLY CLASSLESS comments is all the terminology used by others in the wake of it.

Courage, man, courage, I'm just one woman, next time maybe you can manage posting digs BEFORE I'm gone...

Last edited:
I'm drunk enough to say that too!

HEY USMB GALS! SHOW US YOUR TITS~!@!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

I've got a pretty pair:

Titmice.jpg

One of my funnest times on the internet was when me and my gf pretended to be men. We wanted to know who all these slutty women were that the guys kept claiming were seducing them in PM (this was a Christian chat)

So we pretended to be a couple of macho guys and within half an hour we had all the women swooning. Really freaked me out. BUT NOT ONE OF THEM HIT ON US OR SAID ANYTHING NASTY.

You guys make that stuff up.

right-----there are no women seducing men :lol:

Sorry ducky. :eusa_shhh:

Well... sarcasm from the usual suspects, but no REAL answers.... "when did womens breasts become SEXUAL objects, and why?"

I get why GENITALS are sexual and to be covered, but breasts? Since when? So women have some milk making apparatus in their breasts which make them larger than mens, but we both have nipples. So why are women required to cover their nipples, mainly, and men aren't? What's the difference between a woman's nipple and a mans?
women's are usually bigger and we recieve more stimulation from them.:razz:

EZ, who do you think invented a man's attraction to a woman and the woman's to a man? And the physical pleasure of the body?

It's just supposed to be treated with honor, it's precious, it's not to be thrown around or treated like a handshake. One man for one woman. And if that woman's husband has been two years living with his slut girlfriend, hey, I keep myself awake any way I want.

I think our bodies were created for specific purposes, not sure about the attraction thing. Fortunately, the attraction thing seems to work.

But I definitely don't think that there is only one person for each person. That's what I grew up believing but I figure that has more to do with religion and keeping people with their spouses, blah, blah, blah, than being a real and true thing.

I mean if all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment, and their only real function is to feed babies, then when and where did all this SEXUAL baggage get assigned to them? Who was the genius that decided that it was immoral or unsavory for women to show their breasts because they're SEXUAL toys? Honestly, I don't get it.

:eusa_eh:

What's to get? Hot titties = erection. Nuff said.

:eusa_eh:

What's to get? Hot titties = erection. Nuff said.

So? Lots of stuff = erection.

Some examples - nice rear, nice legs, nice belly, nice face, nice mouth, a cool car, a hot bike, a big stack of money, two chicks fighting, a new gun, the breeze blowing, women with pigtails, women in school uniforms, women out of school uniforms, a stiff breeze blowing, etc. :eusa_whistle:

Plus, "nice", "hot", "sexy" are all rather subjective assessments. :tongue:

Yep.

I don't think there is a part of a woman's body left that I haven't found very sexy on at least one woman at one time in my life. Of course there are the typical hot spots (face, ass, legs, tits, etc), but sometimes a chick can have really sexy arms, or ankles, or neck, or lower back, or skin, or hands, or feet, and so on. Examining why seems to me a fool's errand. It just is.

Eh, Pale Rider just didn't wanna have status any more, (sigh) the burden was too much for him

Just havin' a little fun JenT... after all, you were the one that openly admitted playing with yourself to "stay awake." Sorry we now have to be board enemies.

or not

[EDIT TO ADD}

OH PALE! Two minutes after I left you edited your post to:

Just havin' a little fun JenT... after all, you were the one that openly admitted playing with yourself to "stay awake" ... talk about class...
Sorry we now have to be board enemies.

Dude, there wasn't anything unclassy about making a modest comment about staying awake (okay almost) but the REALLY CLASSLESS comments is all the terminology used by others in the wake of it.

Courage, man, courage, I'm just one woman, next time maybe you can manage posting digs BEFORE I'm gone...

whooops, wouldn't want to do the same cowardly thing...

Yep.

I don't think there is a part of a woman's body left that I haven't found very sexy on at least one woman at one time in my life. Of course there are the typical hot spots (face, ass, legs, tits, etc), but sometimes a chick can have really sexy arms, or ankles, or neck, or lower back, or skin, or hands, or feet, and so on. Examining why seems to me a fool's errand. It just is.

You forgot to mention what is arguably the most attractive, sexy, compelling, erotic, fascinating, alluring part of a man or a woman ...

their mind. :cool:

Well... sarcasm from the usual suspects, but no REAL answers.... "when did womens breasts become SEXUAL objects, and why?"

I get why GENITALS are sexual and to be covered, but breasts? Since when? So women have some milk making apparatus in their breasts which make them larger than mens, but we both have nipples. So why are women required to cover their nipples, mainly, and men aren't? What's the difference between a woman's nipple and a mans?

I enjoy putting my hands and mouth on women's nipples. Men's.....not so much.

but do you like your ladies to suck and lick your nipples?
;)

doesn't every man like for us to suck their nipples?
they may say they don't but things change when the lights go out.

doesn't every man like for us to suck their nipples?
they may say they don't but things change when the lights go out.

Luissa if all it takes is a picture of lips (generally does) then I vote you're (carefully choosing words)......

exactly right

(amazing how many words could get one in trouble)

but do you like your ladies to suck and lick your nipples?
;)

Well heck yeah........but that is a whole different animal, isn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back