🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is It About Women's Breasts?

If you take the time to look you will see that I post in many different sections but that's beside the point. Can you answer my question or not ?

Simply because you do not like my answer does not mean I did not answer your question.

But whatever.. I couldn't possibly care less.

Mighty lame there, Dis. I'm sure it's quite obvious to all that you merely dodged it.

Hypocrisy displays get you called out. You've been here long enough. As for why everyone else jumped at her, I expect you'll get similar answers if you ask them.

But, I'm sure she'll show them to you if you just buy a truck.

1429187231_fdbab74b92.jpg

Simply because you do not like my answer does not mean I did not answer your question.

But whatever.. I couldn't possibly care less.

Mighty lame there, Dis. I'm sure it's quite obvious to all that you merely dodged it.

Hypocrisy displays get you called out. You've been here long enough. As for why everyone else jumped at her, I expect you'll get similar answers if you ask them.

ahhhhhhhh a Christian who plays with her nipples is a hypocite---

Fence posts are less obtuse than you. But then, you think defending her will get you a quick peek, or at least a couple racy PM's.

Either that, or you're out of things to do, and are simply looking for a fight, as is your way every time you get bored, and don't have anyone to play with.

I'm going with the first option. Carry on!

Fence posts are less obtuse than you. But then, you think defending her will get you a quick peek, or at least a couple racy PM's.

Either that, or you're out of things to do, and are simply looking for a fight, as is your way every time you get bored, and don't have anyone to play with.

bzzzzzzzzzz wrong---you ARE the weakest link-----good bye !

Please - don't allude to Anne Robinson in this kind of thread. :hellno:

Please - don't allude to Anne Robinson in this kind of thread. :hellno:

ooops---sorry--carry on with the pics :lol:

Well... sarcasm from the usual suspects, but no REAL answers.... "when did womens breasts become SEXUAL objects, and why?"

I get why GENITALS are sexual and to be covered, but breasts? Since when? So women have some milk making apparatus in their breasts which make them larger than mens, but we both have nipples. So why are women required to cover their nipples, mainly, and men aren't? What's the difference between a woman's nipple and a mans?

since whenever men decided that female breasts turned them on.

so when did women start to get enjoyment out of rubbing themselfs on the breast and playing with there own nipples.

Since we realized they turned men on, I suppose? If it turns men on then it becomes a turn on to us as well, knowing that they are turning men on? That's my best guess!

I wonder what the tech guys that spy on my computer are thinking right now...

You wonder what they think NOW, but that didn't cross your mind when you were postng about getting yourself off on the highway in front of truckers? :eusa_eh:

Dis, dis, dis

soooooooooooooooo many responses to this one but I gotta think, what am I trying to accomplish...

I mean, I'm really not out to tick you off, but sheesh woman, you keep pitching me these plumbs

So you said:
You wonder what they think NOW, but that didn't cross your mind when you were postng about getting yourself off on the highway in front of truckers? :eusa_eh:

Possible responses:

1. "Of course it crossed my mind, why do you think I posted it? I told you I love my job."

2. Dis, some of us have it, some of us don't. Those that do learn to enjoy it. Those that don't bitch at the ones that do...

3. Why do you think they all bought trucks?

4. It doesn't matter what they think, the guys in the mailroom deliver.

The list goes on and on....

But snotty answers to a woman that clearly can't find the ignore button well, just cause you can't find your own buttons doesn't mean I have to shut up, even though for SOME REASON you seem to think it's your place to tell me to.

Why is that?

And why do you seem to pick out your victim of the week and TRY to desimate him? Is it because you think you can?

Somebody needs to take away your crayons before they send you to your room. I'd hate to see the walls in a few hours.

Last edited:
Hey, LK, The God I know may not be happy with my responses here, but that doesn't mean He doesn't understand. And He WILL deal with me.

And maybe next month I'll do a little better. :eusa_angel:

Hey, LK, The God I know may not be happy with my responses here, but that doesn't mean He doesn't understand. And He WILL deal with me.

yeah well i am not so happy with my previous post. but i don't need fear of a god to make me feel that way.

yeah well i am not so happy with my previous post. but i don't need fear of a god to make me feel that way.
i don't see "fear of God" in her post

Forum List

Back