What is it with black folks and this thing for playing dominoes ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
If this sounds like a racist question I apologize - it wasn't my intention to stir up any
hard feelings. I'm really curious to know what's the attraction ? Is it the gambling aspect, is it just an addicting game, has it become more of a social thing , all of the above, none of the above ? I really want to know because first I'm not a gambler and I honestly think it's a boring game.

1601696926643.png

1601696837467.png

1601696864154.png

If this sounds like a racist question I apologize - it wasn't my intention to stir up any
hard feelings. I'm really curious to know what's the attraction ? Is it the gambling aspect, is it just an addicting game, has it become more of a social thing , all of the above, none of the above ? I really want to know because first I'm not a gambler and I honestly think it's a boring game.

View attachment 396297
View attachment 396295
View attachment 396296
You play with older people on double 12s, especially all spinners you better be fast and able to add quick or you will look like a fool.

View attachment 396297
View attachment 396295
View attachment 396296

Dunno.. I do know there's 15 women playing Dominoes at the ClubHouse a couple nights a week.. And they're fairly white or Asian.. Maybe one black woman.. MAYBE the black one started it...

:lmao:

View attachment 396297
View attachment 396295
View attachment 396296

Dunno.. I do know there's 15 women playing Dominoes at the ClubHouse a couple nights a week.. And they're fairly white or Asian.. Maybe one black woman.. MAYBE the black one started it...

:lmao:
My aunts, uncles and cousins (all white) used to get together and play. They were amazing fast, had a memory for what people played and were low on that would put a Spades champion to shame, sometimes you had to watch them to make sure they were not passing looks while playing a cutthroat game of double 12 where all doubles were spinners. Not a kids game for those folks, and would take up 2/3 of large kitchen table. You had to concentrate to keep up.

Yeah well I'm sure 5 or 6 blacks in the world play chess too.;)

These kids in an Atlanta middle school Chess Club DEMAND A RECOUNT !!!!! :yapyapyapf:

UPSM-Middle-School-Chess-Team.png-1.jpg

Always thought it weird that Jewish ladies are addicted Mah Johng players..

My favorite indoor games growing up in the pre-video game days were Monopoly, Risk, Poker
Yahtzee, Chess, Battleship and spin the bottle. Dominoes wouldn't even be in my top 30.
No offense to all the memory-wizard math geniuses who are good at it, but I just don't get it.
And, after space invaders and asteroids in the arcades, I never was into video games even though both my sons were.

We used to ride our bikes about 12 miles to the Bowling alley to shoot pool, play foozball and pinball.

Last edited:

View attachment 396297
View attachment 396295
View attachment 396296
Because even they can count by 5's

View attachment 396297
View attachment 396295
View attachment 396296
For social interaction and skill? You need to be good with mathematics. I find it boring as well..but then I don’t like math so...

Yeah well I'm sure 5 or 6 blacks in the world play chess too.;)
More than that. I play chess and know many other blacks who do.

Why do whites here do this? Our names, our hair, what we eat, why we play dominoes? This is bullshit that needs to go to the rubber room.

Forum List

Back