What is leftist manipulation?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It's when they blame us for our reaction to their blatant disrespect.

Look no further than Kyle Rittenhouse being attacked by confirmed child molesting perverted criminals who were burning businesses, causing mayhem and in fact trying to kill him.

Just understand that the puppet masters wait for the right to react to their disrespect and taunts and they will taunt louder and harder TO GET A REACTION.

THEN they cast their blame and accusations incessantly on every mass media outlet and Hollywood is quick to join in.

Charlottesville is also a great example of their manipulation. Remember it's when they blame you for your reaction to their disresepct.

It's not leftist you retard. It's the news media tried & true strategy of "if it bleeds it leads" to suck your stupid eyeballs to their screen & empty your pockets.

The trial by jury & election voting system works. You idiots need to wise up & stop being controlled by your TV.

The jury verdicts were correct that convicted the killers of Ahmaud Arbery, and acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse. The election was not rigged & Trump lost.

Seems to me some books are burning; you call that freedom of speech.

It's when they blame us for our reaction to their blatant disrespect.

Look no further than Kyle Rittenhouse being attacked by confirmed child molesting perverted criminals who were burning businesses, causing mayhem and in fact trying to kill him.

Just understand that the puppet masters wait for the right to react to their disrespect and taunts and they will taunt louder and harder TO GET A REACTION.

THEN they cast their blame and accusations incessantly on every mass media outlet and Hollywood is quick to join in.

Charlottesville is also a great example of their manipulation. Remember it's when they blame you for your reaction to their disresepct.
I don't care about their blame.

I'm only going to keep them away from my children.

And I don't care how much they blame me for that.

It's not leftist you retard. It's the news media tried & true strategy of "if it bleeds it leads" to suck your stupid eyeballs to their screen & empty your pockets.

The trial by jury & election voting system works. You idiots need to wise up & stop being controlled by your TV.

The jury verdicts were correct that convicted the killers of Ahmaud Arbery, and acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse. The election was not rigged & Trump lost.
It must suck to know you're not trusted and no one will let you near their children.

Forum List

Back