What is more ridiculous: "Dr." Micheal SAVAGE or "Dr." Micheal King

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Who was or is full of more shit? It is tough. Micheal SAvage, a neocon zionist, got his PhD studying flowers with gay homosexual Allan Ginsburg. And I have no idea what PhD Micheal (Msrtin Luther) King obtained since "Systematic Theology" sounds like a pile of bullshit. So when all the homos in the MSM, etc. say "DOCTOR KING" obviously they are visualizing tea bagging the poor bastard.

Last edited:
And I have no idea what PhD Micheal (Msrtin Luther) King obtained since "Systematic Theology" sounds like a pile of bullshit.

Probably because the subject matter would be way over your head. There is a plethora of information out there to help you educate yourself.

And I have no idea what PhD Micheal (Msrtin Luther) King obtained since "Systematic Theology" sounds like a pile of bullshit.

Probably because the subject matter would be way over your head. There is a plethora of information out there to help you educate yourself.

Sorry Katsteve, but Snouter is more acclimated to the level of "see Spot run, see Dick chase Jane".

You're gonna have to use easier words, otherwise your point will sail completely over their head.

Who was or is full of more shit? It is tough. Micheal SAvage, a neocon zionist, got his PhD studying flowers with gay homosexual Allan Ginsburg. And I have no idea what PhD Micheal (Msrtin Luther) King obtained since "Systematic Theology" sounds like a pile of bullshit. So when all the homos in the MSM, etc. say "DOCTOR KING" obviously they are visualizing tea bagging the poor bastard.

:lol:

You go Snounter..give those pointy headed PhDs hell, lad.

Gotta love free speech don'tcha?

Sorry Katsteve, but Snouter is more acclimated to the level of "see Spot run, see Dick chase Jane".

You're gonna have to use easier words, otherwise your point will sail completely over their head.

Lol...I noticed that right away Biker, they are probably scrambling to find a dictionary.

King became pastor of the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama, when he was twenty-five years old, in 1954.[14] King then began doctoral studies in systematic theology at Boston University and received his Ph.D. degree on June 5, 1955, with a dissertation on "A Comparison of the Conceptions of God in the Thinking of Paul Tillich and Henry Nelson Wieman". An academic inquiry concluded in October 1991 that portions of his dissertation had been plagiarized and he had acted improperly, but that his dissertation still "makes an intelligent contribution to scholarship"; the committee recommended that his degree not be revoked.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systematic_theology

Last edited:

Forum List

Back