What is peace worth ?

Oh, and I have outstanding questions yet to be addressed by P F Tinmore and montelatici concerning what would appease the Palestinians. And, additionally, one of my direct questions to both will be how the Palestinians intend to address Israel's security concerns in an end of conflict agreement.
Occupations always have problems with security.

It comes with the territory.

Hamas is much better at keeping a cease fire than Israel. In fact, virtually all ceasefires have been broken by Israel.

Just to clarify your position -- you are claiming that the initial events which broke the ceasefires are virtually all committed by Israel?

There is a difference between the event which breaks the ceasefire and the response. Monte's table in his post, for example shows that Israel made MORE attacks but does not indicate who initially violated the ceasefire.

For example on the August 1 ceasefire in Operation Protective Edge, Israel was permitted to continue to dismantle the tunnels. One of those operations was attacked by Hamas militants, thus it was Hamas which broke the ceasefire. Though there was an exchange of fire on both sides due to that event the breaking of the ceasefire was caused by Hamas.

I think we need to clarify what we are talking about here. I also think it is important to acknowledge the willingness of each side to negotiate a ceasefire, an end of conflict agreement and to bring reasonable terms to the table.
Did you read what you just wrote?

You are too funny.

Oh, and I have outstanding questions yet to be addressed by P F Tinmore and montelatici concerning what would appease the Palestinians. And, additionally, one of my direct questions to both will be how the Palestinians intend to address Israel's security concerns in an end of conflict agreement.

Avoiding both my old question and my new one. Come on, give it a go.

You are too funny.

I have no idea what you find so funny. But since cop-outs are your thing, I'm just going to assume that this is another one of those.
I know you don't.

Every time Israel attacks, it has to "defend" itself.

SO where, exactly, did Israel "attack" in the post I wrote?

Who built the tunnels and used them? Hamas. Hamas instigated the attack.

Who agreed to the ceasefire which would permit Israel to dismantle the tunnels? Both Hamas and Israel.

Israel follows the agreement by dismantling the tunnels. Hamas militants attack Israel's forces, in contravention of the ceasefire. Hamas instigated the attack.

Honestly, you avoid conversations like this because you have dug yourself a hole and are too embarrassed to admit it.

You are too funny.

I have no idea what you find so funny. But since cop-outs are your thing, I'm just going to assume that this is another one of those.
I know you don't.

Who agreed to the ceasefire which would permit Israel to dismantle the tunnels? Both Hamas and Israel.

Israel follows the agreement by dismantling the tunnels. Hamas militants attack Israel's forces, in contravention of the ceasefire. Hamas instigated the attack.

Honestly, you avoid conversations like this because you have dug yourself a hole and are too embarrassed to admit it.
Who agreed to the ceasefire which would permit Israel to dismantle the tunnels? Both Hamas and Israel.​

Do you have a copy of that agreement?

You are too funny.

I know you don't.

Who agreed to the ceasefire which would permit Israel to dismantle the tunnels? Both Hamas and Israel.​

Ah. So you mocked me based on your (incorrect) assumption that the Israel broke the ceasefire by continuing to dismantle the tunnels. You're so cute.

Never responds to why they weren't happy with the " 67 or 48 Borders" to begin with. It has nothing to do with " occupation"

You are too funny.

I know you don't.

The exit to those tunnels were in " Israel Proper" Is the Palestinian saying that Hamas had the Right to do it? By law, if one side breaks a contract the other party is not obligated to abide by it. That alone gives Israel permission

Never responds to why they weren't happy with the " 67 or 48 Borders" to begin with. It has nothing to do with " occupation"

Well, Tinmore has admitted that he believes the "occupation" includes all lands under the sovereignty of Israel as well as those which remain disputed. So, for him, the "occupation" is any sort of existence of Israel. Which is on par with a good majority of Palestinians and Muslims.

Having admitted that, he has failed to provided information about what Israel must do to rectify the situation. I suspect he avoids it because even he realizes his response is somewhat unsavory.

Well, Tinmore has admitted that he believes the "occupation" includes all lands under the sovereignty of Israel as well as those which remain disputed. So, for him, the "occupation" is any sort of existence of Israel. Which is on par with a good majority of Palestinians and Muslims.

Having admitted that, he has failed to provided information about what Israel must do to rectify the situation. I suspect he avoids it because even he realizes his response is somewhat unsavory.

While you are misrepresenting Tin's position, if it were his position, it would the opposite analog of the Zionist Jew position, that none of the land is occupied, that it all belongs to Israel and that there will never be a Palestinian state.

That Israel is a legitimate state is a western concept based on a lifetime of say so. The Palestinians and others in the region call Israel 1948 occupied Palestine. It is commonly called 48 land or just 48.

I have studied many versions of history and many official documents and I have seen nothing saying that they are incorrect.

Perhaps it would be better to discuss it here:
The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

That Israel is a legitimate state is a western concept based on a lifetime of say so. The Palestinians and others in the region call Israel 1948 occupied Palestine. It is commonly called 48 land or just 48.

I have studied many versions of history and many official documents and I have seen nothing saying that they are incorrect.

The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

The discussion on this thread is not whether or not Israel is a legitimate state. It is what Israel must do to appease or satisfy the Palestinians. And you still have not answered any of my questions.

What must be done to end the "occupation" of ALL of the territory?
What will the Palestinians agree to do to address Israel's security concerns?

The discussion on this thread is not whether or not Israel is a legitimate state. It is what Israel must do to appease or satisfy the Palestinians. And you still have not answered any of my questions.

What must be done to end the "occupation" of ALL of the territory?
What will the Palestinians agree to do to address Israel's security concerns?
If Israel complied with the rules of occupation there would be little need for security. It is Israel's violations of the rules that cause the problem.

If Israel complied with the rules of occupation there would be little need for security. It is Israel's violations of the rules that cause the problem.

You still haven't answered the question. What must be done for the Palestinians to be appeased and what would they (or you) have to do to consider the occupation over?

And once that is done, do you believe that there would be no need to address the security concerns of Israel? Why? Because the Palestinians will suddenly become a paragon of virtue?

I think our local palestinian apologists have made it quite clear that the only thing Israel can do to find peace with the Arab Muslim colonists is to die politely instead of putting up all this resistance.

I think our local palestinian apologists have made it quite clear that the only thing Israel can do to find peace with the Arab Muslim colonists is to die politely instead of putting up all this resistance.

A military occupation is not resistance.

A military occupation is not resistance.

Again you are confused. Just like you've clung with a death grip to the lies about Begin, your hatred is blinding you to the simple truth that it was the Arab Muslim colonists who declared war on Israel; not the other way around.

Israel was resisting an attack when the Arab Muslim colonists turned tail and ran. They've been hiding behind the skirts of their woman and children ever since. Firing rockets form schools and hospitals and setting up training camps in UN facilities.

Hamas terrorists brag of hiding behind kids

Palestinians Admit Using Human Shields

LiveLeak.com - Hamas Hiding Behind Women & Children

LiveLeak-dot-com-f4e18d3b96c4-humanshieldsfl.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back