🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the best national news network?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
i think the best national news network is HeadLine News or HLN. it covers different stories unlike CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News which covers mostly politics.

Associated Press

Reuters

They sell to thousands of media companies, both on the left and the right so they try to remove as much bias as possible.

And they have free websites!

There is no "best national news network" ... each has their strengths and weaknesses ... and all of it is biased ...

You just can't beat Home Living Network for new and cool homemaking tips ... and Disney Channel is the one-stop network for Middle School fashoin ideas ... Telemundo is a good source for what brown people care about ...

That said ... I'll pick AP ... solely because they're a bit more objective in their science reporting ... if I hear a sciency tale someplace, AP is my first place to check, if for no other reason to get a proper citation ...

Florida Man

florida-man-4_o_4585577.jpg

Here or Gab.
i prefer the internet over TV News. In Convoluted Universe 5 by Dolores Cannon, the Council of Aliens tell us to Google it. i could not believe the Aliens were telling us to use Google. i use Google Search all the time.

Forum List

Back