What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

Actually it's the love of money
money is the root of all evil:
if no money - no evil
you can't have the love of money WITHOUT the money
hahahahahahhahaah
Bible Gateway passage: 1 Timothy 6:10 - King James Version
No you can have money and not love it
without money how would the lazy ass leftist get assistance?
without money you can't love it = money is the ROOT
Dude the verse is If money was evil why would God require 10% of all you have?
1 Timothy 6:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through
the bible is bullshit anyway--written by humans--like the MSM = bullshit
There you go with the bitterness

bitter???!!!!!!!gahaghhahahahahahhaha
there is nothing about bitterness there = you are making crap up/obsessed/etc
I'm going to hell???!! another hahahhahahahahha
why am I going to hell??
SINCE NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BELIEVE WHY THE OUTSPOKENESS ? iT SOUNDS LIKE BITTERNESS TO ME.
....no-no--there is no indication/etc about bitterness--you are IMAGINING it because you have wrong, PRECONCEIVED ideas
bullshit--your posting bullshit
THOU PROTEST TO MUCH.
YOU are the bitter one
Really? there is no bitterness on my part. I'm not the one trying to get the other one to reject their religion
hahahahaha--very idiotic
no one is trying to get anyone to reject anything
you keep posting bullshit/lies/idiocy

SINCE NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BELIEVE WHY THE OUTSPOKENESS ? iT SOUNDS LIKE BITTERNESS TO ME.
....no-no--there is no indication/etc about bitterness--you are IMAGINING it because you have wrong, PRECONCEIVED ideas
THOU PROTEST TO MUCH.
YOU are the bitter one
Really? there is no bitterness on my part. I'm not the one trying to get the other one to reject their religion
hahahahaha--very idiotic
What's the purpose Ridiculing Christianity

THOU PROTEST TO MUCH.
YOU are the bitter one
hahahahaha--very idiotic
bitterness and trying to get you to reject !!!
idiocy--wrong--ridiculous/etc

THOU PROTEST TO MUCH.
YOU are the bitter one
hahahahaha--very idiotic

The pure joy of it.

THOU PROTEST TO MUCH.
YOU are the bitter one
hahahahaha--very idiotic
MORE idiocy
no one is ridiculing christianity
we are pointing out the ridiculousness of the belief of it

THOU PROTEST TO MUCH.
YOU are the bitter one
hahahahaha--very idiotic

The pure joy of it.
Wouldn't your time be better suited to taking care of your own life?
I find joy in placing bullets in things

THOU PROTEST TO MUCH.
YOU are the bitter one
hahahahaha--very idiotic
MORE idiocy
no one is ridiculing christianity
we are pointing out the ridiculousness of the belief of it
Liar You even agreed with the below post

The pure joy of it.

My world ends when I do, so I guess I'll find out.

What about while you are living? Does good triumph over evil, i.e. it is more powerful? It does not mean that evil doesn't win or good wins all the time. We know that's not true.
Usually, not always though. What's your point?

That Jesus will defeat Satan and his living dead, i.e. zombies. This will have to happen for the believers to go to heaven.
Zombies are biblical now?

Jesus died and then came back to life. That's a zombie.
So....

Christians worship a zombie?

I thought he said zombies were the bad guys, Satan's minions.

What about while you are living? Does good triumph over evil, i.e. it is more powerful? It does not mean that evil doesn't win or good wins all the time. We know that's not true.

That Jesus will defeat Satan and his living dead, i.e. zombies. This will have to happen for the believers to go to heaven.

So....

Technically speaking, yes.

Christianity was and is considered a death cult. All religions were referred to as cults back then so not the modern use of the term.

Do atheists believe the following:

THE POWER OF GOOD IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN THE POWER OF EVIL?

This doesn't mean that evil does not happen. It means good will triumph over evil in the long run or at the end of the world.

Jesus was the first zombie, where have you been?

Not quite. There are a few before him.

I suppose, technically... would Lazarus count...?

YOU are the bitter one
hahahahaha--very idiotic

The pure joy of it.
Wouldn't your time be better suited to taking care of your own life?
I find joy in placing bullets in things

I find a degree of peace in placing rounds in targets. I'm not sure if that is what you mean or if you just like killing things. But I do take a degree of joy in ridiculing hypocrisy. A little weakness of mine.

I suppose, technically... would Lazarus count...?

Yes. I think the first was a child in 1 Kings when the prophet Elijah brought a child back to life.

So....

Christianity was and is considered a death cult. All religions were referred to as cults back then so not the modern use of the term.
So it turns out Zombie Jesus is actually a thing.

zombie-jesus-drink-blood-eat-flesh-d001000409368.png
DZtbOIeW0AAUhfJ.jpg

Who knew?

So....

View attachment 281795 View attachment 281796

Who knew?

Well............I did.

Do atheists believe the following:

THE POWER OF GOOD IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN THE POWER OF EVIL?

This doesn't mean that evil does not happen. It means good will triumph over evil in the long run or at the end of the world.

"And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.." Daniel 12:2

"I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable." 1 Corinthians 15:50

The spiritually dead will not be of new flesh and bone like Jesus resurrected. It could still be of flesh and blood.

Atheists are usually wrong. Not like that. New flesh and bone. No blood. It's the spiritually dead that are zombie-like. How can you have new flesh and bone when it has been destroyed in the lake of fire?

Last edited:

"And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.." Daniel 12:2

"I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable." 1 Corinthians 15:50

The spiritually dead will not be of new flesh and bone like Jesus resurrected. It could still be of flesh and blood.

Atheists are usually wrong. Not like that. New flesh and bone. No blood. It's the spiritually dead that are zombie-like. How can you have new flesh and bone when it has been destroyed in the lake of fire?
Lol, careful. Zombie Jesus is gonna get ya!

Forum List

Back