What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

We’re all going to die because of atrophy

Funny, you say that because one of the causes of atrophy is mutations (evolution).

We all fear death because deep down we all know this is it for us. No one is a god in waiting. I’d love to believe after I die I become a god myself to live for all eternity but that’s utterly ridiculous

At least, you're honest. Why is it ridiculous when we know the supernatural created the universe, Earth, and everything in it? There is evidence for Genesis, Noah's Flood, Tower of Babel, and the end times prophecies have begun to happen.

Big bang and evolution doesn't really explain what happened. It's murky. In 2006, abc news had a documentary that atheists and evos believed global warming to cause the end of the world and now it could be a large asteroid. We have Chicxulub evidence, but it didn't cause the end of the world, and the dinosaurs all died is just a theory.

No, you do not become God. That is a fantasy. You get to live forever and with him though.

I should talk, but from this fundamental Christian's POV, it's death.

Yet, I've heard...

View attachment 281452

giphy.gif

J. Robert Oppenheimer Father of Atomic Bomb and celebrity atheist

I don't know. What do you think?

I'm not positive, but my answer would be death while Christians fear God.

Atheists may look at death like this.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What the heck, we're all gonna die due to Adam's sin and Satan.

Still, the atheists believe...

giphy.gif
Atheists don’t fear death, they realize it is inevitable

It is Christians who need assurance to tell them......Don’t worry, you don’t really die.....wink, wink
Christians don't fear death because countless times they have sacrificed themselves for the safety of others. Can the same number be said of atheist?
Many soldiers, policemen and firemen are atheists

They save people because it is the right thing to do, not because they want to please some god

It is called being selfless
Since I know many police officers and a few Firemen and plenty of vets I say you're full of shit.
Really?

You think they save people cause they know they will go to heaven anyway?
Never said that I did say not many Police and military are atheists that's what I said.

I guess, they admit they are murders(abortion) con artist, liars and thief's
That you would find murderers, con artists, liars and thieves to be counted amongst "moral people" says far more about you; than it says about them. Not judging..! Just sayin'...
95% of the people in prison believe in god
Hope springs eternal amongst the desperate, who have no control over their own lives....
Leftist have no control of their lives, as a matter of fact, they willingly give up their freedom to the sate.
You give up your freedom to your church. And 10% of your income
No, you don't give up your freedom to the church
I gladly give up 10% to God because the return is more than I gave.

I should talk, but from this fundamental Christian's POV, it's death.

Yet, I've heard...

View attachment 281452

giphy.gif

J. Robert Oppenheimer Father of Atomic Bomb and celebrity atheist

I don't know. What do you think?

I'm not positive, but my answer would be death while Christians fear God.

Atheists may look at death like this.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What the heck, we're all gonna die due to Adam's sin and Satan.

Still, the atheists believe...

giphy.gif

We all fear death because deep down we all know this is it for us. No one is a god in waiting. I’d love to believe after I die I become a god myself to live for all eternity but that’s utterly ridiculous

I’d love to believe after I die I become a god myself to live for all eternity but that’s utterly ridiculous

how about before you die, freeing your spirit and flying away - the stage after physiology for theists following the evolutionary trail. or secular atheists that follow the religion of antiquity, the same.
If that happens then it happens to atheists too. Who said getting in to this place requires belief?

That you would find murderers, con artists, liars and thieves to be counted amongst "moral people" says far more about you; than it says about them. Not judging..! Just sayin'...
Hope springs eternal amongst the desperate, who have no control over their own lives....
Leftist have no control of their lives, as a matter of fact, they willingly give up their freedom to the sate.
If you feel church is worth ten percent then that’s a good business and I don’t begrudge a good business ever. If they’re selling and you’re buying that’s great.

Funny, you say that because one of the causes of atrophy is mutations (evolution).

At least, you're honest. Why is it ridiculous when we know the supernatural created the universe, Earth, and everything in it? There is evidence for Genesis, Noah's Flood, Tower of Babel, and the end times prophecies have begun to happen.

Big bang and evolution doesn't really explain what happened. It's murky. In 2006, abc news had a documentary that atheists and evos believed global warming to cause the end of the world and now it could be a large asteroid. We have Chicxulub evidence, but it didn't cause the end of the world, and the dinosaurs all died is just a theory.

No, you do not become God. That is a fantasy. You get to live forever and with him though.
That’s right. Evolution says everything dies.

Evolution kinda says that the capable will find a way to continue living...

If you feel church is worth ten percent then that’s a good business and I don’t begrudge a good business ever. If they’re selling and you’re buying that’s great.
My 10% goes to God not the Church

Yea by having sex

Nope. You send 10% to the church and the he church gives 10% to god. They keep 90%

Unless you go out and help the poor?

Atheists don’t fear death, they realize it is inevitable

It is Christians who need assurance to tell them......Don’t worry, you don’t really die.....wink, wink
Christians don't fear death because countless times they have sacrificed themselves for the safety of others. Can the same number be said of atheist?

They save people because it is the right thing to do, not because they want to please some god

Since I know many police officers and a few Firemen and plenty of vets I say you're full of shit.

images

by and large ... the phony is rampant on both sides. the vast majority are in denial of any meaningful pursuits.
again no one is going to force you to become a Christian why the bitterness?

you are a joke ...

upload_2019-9-29_13-16-45.jpeg

nothing different today than throughout history, all three desert religions are evil, heretical - your calling.

Yea by having sex
Not solely. Single celled creatures do not engage in coitus, and "evolution" has the same effect upon them, as any other creature, whom might procreate, by any other means...

images

by and large ... the phony is rampant on both sides. the vast majority are in denial of any meaningful pursuits.

you are a joke ...

View attachment 281871

nothing different today than throughout history, all three desert religions are evil, heretical - your calling.
What century do you live in?

Nope. You send 10% to the church and the he church gives 10% to god. They keep 90%

Unless you go out and help the poor?
Mine goes to God

images

you are a joke ...

View attachment 281871

The irony of the Europeans professing Christianity, is that their own ancestors were in fact slaughtered raped, subjugated, and enslaved into accepting Christianity... While their unaware decendents are carrying water for thier own ancestors nemesis. All the while saying "no one will force you"... Oblivious of the force that was brought to bear, that has them carrying their water....

I think evolution states that your body dies. It will die because it is flesh and blood and return to ash, but the spirit lives on. You may be asleep, but you can be awakened. Don't we still have consciousness after we are clinically dead?

As for the new flesh and bone perfect body, I'm not sure if we're all going to live naked like Adam and Eve. It's supposed to be like Jesus' resurrected body, so that could be better.

images

you are a joke ...

View attachment 281871

The irony of the Europeans professing Christianity, is that their own ancestors were in fact slaughtered raped, subjugated, and enslaved into accepting Christianity... While their unaware decendents are carrying water for thier own ancestors nemesis. All the while saying "no one will force you"... Oblivious of the force that was brought to bear, that has them carrying their water....
SINCE THIS ISN'T Europe and this is the 21st century anything you wrote is irrelevant.

doesn't matter when it was written--it's still like Lord of the Rings/etc = fantasy
reincarnation/karma/rising from the dead/god/etc = fantasy
you are afraid without your fantasy

When it was written counts. The Bible was written first. And then evolution contradicted all of it. It goes to show Satan's rebellious nature. The Bible is the one backed up by the scientific method.

I am afraid to be separated from God, i.e. without God. Atheists believe that is fine, but they do not know what they are in for.
The Bible was written first. And then evolution contradicted all of it.

not all of it bond, not the religion of antiquity ...

Last edited:

images

you are a joke ...

View attachment 281871

SINCE THIS ISN'T Europe and this is the 21st century anything you wrote is irrelevant.
69782190-water-dripping-from-the-roof-a-bucket-of-water-rain.jpg

Fetch...

Forum List

Back