What is the difference between obama's terrorist friend bill ayers and the church shooter, not much.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a great comparison between two lefty killers, one a domestic terrorist bomber who is a close personal friend of President obama and his wife, the other an old school racist democrat, who like bill ayers hates America, who shot those people in the church...

Only Difference Between Dylann Roof and Bill Ayers Is Legitimacy Among the Left - Breitbart

Q: What’s the difference between Bill Ayers and Dylann Roof?

A: Dylann Roof isn’t a friend and colleague of an American president who enjoyed a cushy life in academia before retiring to life as the kind of author who’s invited on-the-air by the mainstream media to hawk his books.

Other than that, both of these pigs share much in common.

Bill Ayers is an unrepentant domestic terrorist.

Dylann Roof is an unrepentant domestic terrorist.

Bill Ayers despises America.

Dylann Roof despises America.

Bill Ayers’s terror group The Weather Underground targeted and murdered innocent people.

Dylann Roof targeted and murdered innocent people.

Bill Ayers used murder and violence and terror as a weapon for political change.

Dylann Roof used murder and violence and terror as a weapon for political change.

Bill Ayers wanted a race war.

Dylann Roof wants a race war.

From here the paths of the two men split in wildly different directions.

Hopefully, confessed murderer Dylan Roof is on a bullet train to lethal injection. Regardless, at just 21 years of age, Dylann Roof’s life is thankfully over; his sick and twisted mind will forever be locked away where it can no longer hurt or poison anyone.

Such was and still is not the case for Bill Ayers, who after escaping prison on legal technicality found himself fully-embraced by the mainstream Left. Ayers was welcomed into the cushy world of left-wing academia where, until his recent retirement, he was a professor at the University of Illinois Chicago. During the 1990’s, Dylann Roof Bill Ayers worked with Chicago Mayor Richard Daley on education reform. In 1997, Dylan Roof Bill Ayers was honored as Chicago’s Citizen of the Year.

This is a great comparison between two lefty killers, one a domestic terrorist bomber who is a close personal friend of President obama and his wife, the other an old school racist democrat, who like bill ayers hates America, who shot those people in the church...

Only Difference Between Dylann Roof and Bill Ayers Is Legitimacy Among the Left - Breitbart

A: Dylann Roof isn’t a friend and colleague of an American president who enjoyed a cushy life in academia before retiring to life as the kind of author who’s invited on-the-air by the mainstream media to hawk his books.

Bill Ayers’s terror group The Weather Underground targeted and murdered innocent people.

Bill Ayers used murder and violence and terror as a weapon for political change.

Dylann Roof used murder and violence and terror as a weapon for political change.

Hopefully, confessed murderer Dylan Roof is on a bullet train to lethal injection. Regardless, at just 21 years of age, Dylann Roof’s life is thankfully over; his sick and twisted mind will forever be locked away where it can no longer hurt or poison anyone.

Such was and still is not the case for Bill Ayers, who after escaping prison on legal technicality found himself fully-embraced by the mainstream Left. Ayers was welcomed into the cushy world of left-wing academia where, until his recent retirement, he was a professor at the University of Illinois Chicago. During the 1990’s, Dylann Roof Bill Ayers worked with Chicago Mayor Richard Daley on education reform. In 1997, Dylan Roof Bill Ayers was honored as Chicago’s Citizen of the Year.
I wonder if Obama and Ayers voted for these two?

sonsofthenewsouth.jpg

clinton_gore.png

:rofl: Expect this shit for the next week.

Republicans are all like...So what he was a gun nut, liked the confederate flag and hated everyone but whites.

That just shows he's a....DEMOCRAT!

And he hates blacks....JUST LIKE A DEMOCRAT!

Heres a pic of him sitting indian style....LIKE A DAM DEMOCRAT!

At this point its like they are on their backs kicking and screaming as a defense

Republicans are all like...So what he was a gun nut, liked the confederate flag and hated everyone but whites.

At this point its like they are on their backs kicking and screaming as a defense
Bullshit, pillow-biter.
You just spent days accusing the right of justifying his carnage.
Now, when he's legitimately compared to another domestic terrorist, you want to deflect.
So what if Ayers is a democrat.
So what if Roof is a republican.
They're both unrepentant terrorists

It is the truth.....he displays a democrat flag from the days of slavery...

He steps on and burns the American flag...just like democrat bill ayers and the other lefties...

He has far more in common with democrats and the left.....

Bullshit, pillow-biter.
Now, when he's legitimately compared to another domestic terrorist, you want to deflect.
So what if Ayers is a democrat.
So what if Roof is a republican.
They're both unrepentant terrorists

he wasn't a republican....he hated America.......not a Republican sentiment...it is a lefty sentiment......

That wasn't a rebuttal of the facts, but I'm sure you feel better after getting that little hissy off your chest.

They know their time is up the old bloated neo confederates are dying off in this country, they see the handwriting on the wall, the clock is ticking and nature is taking its course. They are dying off faster then they can spawn

Good to know that the Right will not miss any opportunity to exploit a tragic racially motivated killing to attack Obama.

I spent days watching the right justify his carnage.

I See Why Dylann Roof Was So Angry US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What? Now TANK is a Democrat too?
You know that I know that Tank is an idiOt.
You might as well quote SteveGarret or ShootSpeeders

Yes he is an idiot as well as the others named...but they are all republicans.

So as you can see I didnt accuse the right or defending it...I simply stated what I saw. Which was the right defending Roof.

For some reason you're mad at me for seeing it

I spent days watching the right justify his carnage.

I See Why Dylann Roof Was So Angry US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What? Now TANK is a Democrat too?
You know that I know that Tank is an idiOt.
You might as well quote SteveGarret or ShootSpeeders

Yes he is an idiot as well as the others named...but they are all republicans.

So as you can see I didnt accuse the right or defending it...I simply stated what I saw. Which was the right defending Roof.

For some reason you're mad at me for seeing it
Fair enough, CC

Typical stupid redneck thread.....Next? and just for the record and I quote from the history books...." And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was eight years old, somehow reflects on me and my values doesn't make much sense, George." unquote.

Please name those killed by Bill Ayers.

One liberals will go out of their way to defend and make excuses for. The othe,r no one would. Well some morons pry would, but not in a mainstream way like liberals will for Ayers. Of course they will say Ayers never murdered anyone, although 3 members of his dumbass group members were killed when a bomb Ayers designed prematurely went off. It was intended to be used to kill soldiers.

One liberals will go out of their way to defend and make excuses for. The othe,r no one would. Well some morons pry would, but not in a mainstream way like liberals will for Ayers. Of course they will say Ayers never murdered anyone, although 3 members of his dumbass group members were killed when a bomb Ayers designed prematurely went off. It was intended to be used to kill soldiers.
How much money did Republicans send to Zimmerman? How much will they send to Roof?

Forum List

Back