What is the difference between the Democrat party and the Republican party

REPUBLICANS:

Male Heroes:

download.jpg

DEMOCRATS:

Male Heroes:

qqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

Says a MAGA cult member. The Republicans are getting real sick of you as evidenced in congress today.
I'm an Independent and don't support either political party. You must be referring to someone else.

Menendez is nothing to the Democrats but a vote and his governor, if he replaces him, will certainly do so with another Democrat vote. No skin off their nose. Plus the evidence against him is very strong though the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a valid court of law should be the rule for everybody.

These days with corrupt partisan judges and Soros backed activist DAs and AGs, that VALID court of law should be the number one criteria demanded by all citizens.

Otherwise the primary difference between the Democrats and GOP are the constituents they serve. The Democrats serve those who mostly like authoritarian government and a nanny state. The Republicans serve those who mostly want a strong free secure peaceful prosperous America where the people have maximum liberty to realize their dreams.
Donald Trump tried to convert the US into an authoritarian state, led by him. He continues to advocate for him being the ultimate authority on everything.
His cult followers treat him like he is all knowing.

MAGA and Trump must go to save our country.

Alot, don't you read, watch or listen to any news.
Google it. You are uninformed.
Irony ^ on a massive scale. Especially coming from an uninformed libturd line ElmoDud. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I disagree with the pussy Democraps who ask Menendez to step down. Unlike them, I stand by the presumption of innocence.

It’s ok with me if Menendez does quit, though. Another greasy scumbag will probably take his place.

Irony ^ on a massive scale. Especially coming from an uninformed libturd line ElmoDud. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I disagree with the pussy Democraps who ask Menendez to step down. Unlike them, I stand by the presumption of innocence.

It’s ok with me if Menendez does quit, though. Another greasy scumbag will probably take his place.
You are a very angry person.

Donald Trump tried to convert the US into an authoritarian state, led by him. He continues to advocate for him being the ultimate authority on everything.

Trump gave us the freest America with the least obtrusive government we have seen in a generation. But I don't expect the TDS crowd to even understand what that means.

The democratic party is trying to do the right thing for everyone’s sake. The republican party has morphed into self-serving me first where lying is the path to riches.
dumpy is on the way out.
1696105809057.jpeg

1696105946180.jpeg

You are a very angry person.
You are wrong. And off topic. As is so often the case little troll.

Back ON topic:

The OP headline question asks what’s the difference between the Republicans and the Dims. In terms of national Party politics go, sadly, the answer is “not much.”

But theoretically, the difference ought to be found in the Party names.

You Democratics embrace “democracy” more (in theory) than you do the strictures of our Constitutional republic.

In theory, Republicans value the strictures of our Constitution in governing our republic than we worry about the lesser notion of “democracy.”

However, in actual practice, politicians (on both sides) mostly seem to value power and money and influence and prestige more than they value their oaths of office.

Did you also believe that with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Osmaa Binladen?

yeah the tyrant Trump had the doj indict his staunchest opponent ... er.. uh... wait a minute ...

Forum List

Back