🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Who wants an unregistered gun? Really, if you don't know where to get one, then maybe you shouldn't have one. On the off chance you do want one cause you think the government has no business knowing what you got, then go to armslist dot com.
I can get an unregistered gun anywhere in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Every gun I own is unregistered.
As are the vast majority of the guns in the US.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
There is no "solution" in a free nation.
Thankfully we have you lefties to offer pointless platitudes
There is an obvious solution. The UK, France, Germany... all very free countries.

Who wants an unregistered gun? Really, if you don't know where to get one, then maybe you shouldn't have one. On the off chance you do want one cause you think the government has no business knowing what you got, then go to armslist dot com.
I can get an unregistered gun anywhere in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
As are the vast majority of the guns in the US.
One reason we have so many shootings.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
There is an obvious solution. The UK, France, Germany... all very free countries.
No they aren't lol

If you really want to drastically reduce gun violence & mass shootings, do what worked in the past.

America has always had a lot of guns. America has not always had the level of gun violence that we have today.

What we need to do is what we did before that worked:

1. Teach children by word and example that innocent unborn and newborn children have a right to life. You can't be shocked when a culture that doesn't respect an innocent baby's life has an increase in murders. The Democrat Party, several months ago, voted down a bill that gave children born alive the right to life. That's how bad it has gotten.

2. Include loving religious teachings in children's lives. Humility is necessary for children to grow up respecting others. Christianity, and some other religions teach that.

3. Teach the good things about America, not just the "America Sucks" propaganda. America is not perfect, but is the most perfect country ever. Americans has done far more than any other country ever to make the world a better place. Children should know how blessed they are to be in America. Children should be taught to appreciate it.

4. Stop the "Entitlement Culture". People that think that they are entitled to the fruits of other people's work don't respect others because of their own selfishness. Replace entitlement with opportunity to earn.

5. Restore the 2-parent family, and the culture behind it. Women and Men have been taught to ignore their maternal / paternal instincts to protect their children and raise them to be good people. Government punishes poor parents if they get married. This is beyond stupid. Current culture encourages single women breeders and absentee fathers. It should be discouraged, as it once was.

No they aren't lol
How so?

No they aren't lol
How so?
Can they buy and carry guns?

There is nothing I can say ,no argument to get you to understand that things need to change. I apologize for any of my profanities....
"In fairness to the Second Amendment, it wasn’t always this way. The right to lock and load, any time, any place, is not protected by the Second Amendment—it’s protected by the Republican interpretation of the Second Amendment. Textually, the amendment itself is almost toothless and easily amenable to regulation. Hell, “regulated” is written right into its text: A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

About this website

THENATION.COM

It’s Time to Repeal—and Replace—the Second Amendment
The meaning of the amendment has been so badly mangled that our only choice is to start over with something that allows for real gun control.

so you want only the government and criminals to have guns? That's exactly the strategy used by Hitler and Mao before they murdered millions of innocent people.
Red do you really need to misinterpret my words NOBODY want to take your gd guns away ,just make sure nitwits ,people who are playing with loose decks don't get them

that may be your position but the 20+ idiots running for the dem nomination are all calling for gun confiscation.

Everyone agrees that people with loose decks should not be allowed to have guns (or bombs, knives, hammers, bats, frying pans, pressure cookers, et. al). They should be institutionalized, but we don't do that do we? Because we might hurt their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings.

Opportunity to earn?? Aren't those farmers trump is bestowing billions in welfare to really want to earn their money?

No they aren't lol
How so?
Can they buy and carry guns?
So your only idea of freedom is being able to carry a gun? Sad gramps. Is that your only example? They have the freedom to live with homicide rates a fraction of ours. That your only example?

mine too

Not really. They're all currently governed by the EU. You can see Britain is trying to get out of that mess...
And how are they not free?
I just told you...

They are governed by the EU, which is a foreign power.
That tells me nothing. In what ways are they not free? People in the the E.U. are the happiest in the world.

solutions:

1. fix the welfare state so that fathers stay in the home and take responsibility for their kids
2. fix the education system that puts kids out in the workforce that cannot do simple math or write a sentence
3. teach american and world history as it actually occurred
4. eliminate the drug dealers who are poisoning our youth
5. teach respect for law enforcement
6. agressively prosecute all crimes, even those committed by members of congress.
7. teach respect for the american flag and those who died protecting it.
8. put God back in american life
9. enforce the gun laws already on the books
10. institutionalize the mentally ill before they kill someone.

Not really. They're all currently governed by the EU. You can see Britain is trying to get out of that mess...
I just told you...

That tells me nothing. In what ways are they not free? People in the the E.U. are the happiest in the world.

bullshit. have you been to any EU country?

I just told you...

bullshit. have you been to any EU country?
Again, in what ways are they not free?

Forum List

Back