🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

so you want only the government and criminals to have guns? That's exactly the strategy used by Hitler and Mao before they murdered millions of innocent people.
And it’s the case now in much of Europe. Not seeing the murder there. None in Japan either. We have checks and balances for tyranny.
there have been mass shootings in europe, there have also been bombings, knife attacks, truck attacks, etc.
Japan is different because it is made up of a culturally and ethnically homogeneous population... But they have had poison gas attacks on their subways and gang murders in the big cities. Violence is not an exclusively american experience...
According to Gallup, public trust in the federal gov't remains near historic lows, and as for global violence (green and yellow are least violent):

worlds-dangerous-countries-travelriskmap-2018-5a0e9875202d4__880.jpg

Last edited:
People have hundreds of guns and 2 hands. It is completely dishonest as are you clearly.

You just proved that most guns cannot be used for anything because most gun owners own more than 2 guns but only have 2 hands

The funny part is you don't realize it
Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. We regularly suffer mass shootings. Plenty are being used clearly.

And there is more than just one variable that contributes to the violence in a society.

We have more murders in areas where there are fewer guns per person than in many other parts of the country.

If you were right then there should be more murder where there are more guns per person and that is just not the case
Because hillbillies in rural areas are obsessed with having lots of guns... and ‘shine.
And there are more murders in inner cities where there are fewer guns per person
But it’s Clyde on Clyde murders, so nobody cares.

People have hundreds of guns and 2 hands. It is completely dishonest as are you clearly.

You just proved that most guns cannot be used for anything because most gun owners own more than 2 guns but only have 2 hands

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. We regularly suffer mass shootings. Plenty are being used clearly.

And there is more than just one variable that contributes to the violence in a society.

We have more murders in areas where there are fewer guns per person than in many other parts of the country.

If you were right then there should be more murder where there are more guns per person and that is just not the case
Yes there are many factors. Areas with no big cities and few people tend to have less murder. Gangs go where people are. And gangs in countries with strong gun control kill fewer people.

WHen you use murders per 100000 the differences in population are accounted for
Yes but population density is important. It’s hard to commit mass murder when its hard to find a mass of people. And gangs sell drugs so they go where they can easily find lots of
buyers.

That number is based on how many guns we have. Many owners have hundreds of guns. Our gun crime rates are huge compared to other countries. Nice dishonest argument though.

it's not dishonest it's a cold hard fact.

11000 murders with guns
393000000 guns in hands of the American public

This is 5th grade math
-------------------------------- people have the RIGHT to own as many guns as they like same as 'jay leno' has the right to own as many Death Dealing cars as he likes Brian . -------------- just a comment !!
The number seems to be based on how scared they are. Europe has much more courage, what a strange turn.
yeah that's why they need our military to protect them
And you are too scared to leave your house unarmed. They do it all the time.

11000 murders with guns

This is 5th grade math

Yes there are many factors. Areas with no big cities and few people tend to have less murder. Gangs go where people are. And gangs in countries with strong gun control kill fewer people.
---------------------------------- check out murder stats in 's. american' third world countries [mexico for one] . Off the top of my head , they all have tightly controlled guns and higher gun crime and murder rates than the USA Brian . [i think]

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
More guns. More guns will solve all gun problems, just like more water solves all flooding problems.

WHen you use murders per 100000 the differences in population are accounted for
Yes but population density is important. It’s hard to commit mass murder when its hard to find a mass of people. And gangs sell drugs so they go where they can easily find lots of
buyers.
MAss murder accounts for less than 1% of all murders

SO it's not a significant event with respect to all murders

Who wants an unregistered gun? Really, if you don't know where to get one, then maybe you shouldn't have one. On the off chance you do want one cause you think the government has no business knowing what you got, then go to armslist dot com.

11000 murders with guns

This is 5th grade math
-------------------------------- people have the RIGHT to own as many guns as they like same as 'jay leno' has the right to own as many Death Dealing cars as he likes Brian . -------------- just a comment !!
The number seems to be based on how scared they are. Europe has much more courage, what a strange turn.

I do too.

But I can be armed when I choose to be

It's called freedom

Who wants an unregistered gun? Really, if you don't know where to get one, then maybe you shouldn't have one. On the off chance you do want one cause you think the government has no business knowing what you got, then go to armslist dot com.
I can get an unregistered gun anywhere in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

true, then why are the dems constantly harping about police brutality?
They are wrong. We have a gun problem, not a cop problem. Cops shoot many and are themselves shot often. This is from too many guns.
.0027% of guns are actually used to commit murder

That ain't much of a problem
That number is based on how many guns we have. Many owners have hundreds of guns. Our gun crime rates are huge compared to other countries. Nice dishonest argument though.

our high gun crime rates are limited to a few of our big cities, and only in certain sections of those cities--------the south side of Chicago and the lower ninth ward in New Orleans are just two examples.
Our mass killing aren’t limited that way. Europe has cities and gangs too, much less gun crime.

europe does not have the second amendment, if that's how you want to live, move there.

I can get an unregistered gun anywhere in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

And I got one here in a half hour, the guy brought it to my door, I checked it out, gave him money and he left. HAHAHA

11000 murders with guns

This is 5th grade math

Because hillbillies in rural areas are obsessed with having lots of guns... and ‘shine.

your stupid generalizations confirm your ignorance.

11000 murders with guns

This is 5th grade math
---------------------------------- Even if True , it is my RIGHT to carry a gun every time i leave my house Brian .

11000 murders with guns

This is 5th grade math

Zimbabwe has strict gun laws-----------------------duh

I don't think any state has gun registration laws. Once you pass the background check there is no lasting record of which guns you own.

And I got one here in a half hour, the guy brought it to my door, I checked it out, gave him money and he left. HAHAHA
Freedom.
Anti-gun loons hate it.

I don't think any state has gun registration laws. Once you pass the background check there is no lasting record of which guns you own.
CA NJ MD NY HI all register guns.

so those states keep a record of the serial numbers of the guns you buy and own? I did not know that.

But certainly they have no record of those obtained illegally, so what's the point?

so those states keep a record of the serial numbers of the guns you buy and own? I did not know that.
But certainly they have no record of those obtained illegally, so what's the point?
Registration is about the capacity of the state to confiscate guns from the law abiding.
It serves no other purpose.

Forum List

Back