🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

to the OP

What is the democrat solution? gun control? how is that working in Chicago, Baltimore, and DC? Punishing law abiding citizens for the actions of criminals is always the first democrat solution to any problem.

In truth, just like the third reich, they are using cultural problems as an excuse for a nazi like take over of the country.

How does gun control work in Australia or Britain? Surely you know guns flow in to the cities that you mentioned from less restrictive areas around them. Or are you playing the idiot card?

Didn't those countries ban guns? We would have to remove the 2nd Amendment. I guess that is what the left has always wanted.
/—-/: How will gun grabbers spin this into more gun control? 4 dead, 2 wounded in Southern California stabbings

Who wants an unregistered gun? Really, if you don't know where to get one, then maybe you shouldn't have one. On the off chance you do want one cause you think the government has no business knowing what you got, then go to armslist dot com.
I can get an unregistered gun anywhere in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
I don't think any state has gun registration laws. Once you pass the background check there is no lasting record of which guns you own.
CA NJ MD NY HI all register guns.
so those states keep a record of the serial numbers of the guns you buy and own? I did not know that.
But certainly they have no record of those obtained illegally, so what's the point?
Registration is about the capacity of the state to confiscate guns from the law abiding.
It serves no other purpose.

my point exactly

People have hundreds of guns and 2 hands. It is completely dishonest as are you clearly.
-------------------------------- people have the RIGHT to own as many guns as they like same as 'jay leno' has the right to own as many Death Dealing cars as he likes Brian . -------------- just a comment !!
The number seems to be based on how scared they are. Europe has much more courage, what a strange turn.
yeah that's why they need our military to protect them
And you are too scared to leave your house unarmed. They do it all the time.
---------------------------------- Even if True , it is my RIGHT to carry a gun every time i leave my house Brian .
People don't even do that in Afghanistan, and there's a war going on there.

-------------------------------- people have the RIGHT to own as many guns as they like same as 'jay leno' has the right to own as many Death Dealing cars as he likes Brian . -------------- just a comment !!
The number seems to be based on how scared they are. Europe has much more courage, what a strange turn.
---------------------------------- Even if True , it is my RIGHT to carry a gun every time i leave my house Brian .
------------------------------------- 'afghanistan , who cares what 'afghans' do Taz

Doesn't change the fact you have the right tio self-0defens outside your house.

actually they do.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?
We have offered the same solution many times over...you just piss your pink panties over it.
“Allow the entire NATION to open carry.”
TA-DA!.....problem solved.

There is nothing I can say ,no argument to get you to understand that things need to change. I apologize for any of my profanities....
"In fairness to the Second Amendment, it wasn’t always this way. The right to lock and load, any time, any place, is not protected by the Second Amendment—it’s protected by the Republican interpretation of the Second Amendment. Textually, the amendment itself is almost toothless and easily amenable to regulation. Hell, “regulated” is written right into its text: A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

About this website

THENATION.COM

It’s Time to Repeal—and Replace—the Second Amendment
The meaning of the amendment has been so badly mangled that our only choice is to start over with something that allows for real gun control.

so you want only the government and criminals to have guns? That's exactly the strategy used by Hitler and Mao before they murdered millions of innocent people.
Red do you really need to misinterpret my words NOBODY want to take your gd guns away ,just make sure nitwits ,people who are playing with loose decks don't get them

------------------------------------- 'afghanistan , who cares what 'afghans' do Taz
Apparently, WE DO!!!!! :dunno:

actually they do.
They don't have anywhere near as many guns as we do, so it's impossible.

actually they do.
----------------------------------------- 'afghanis' must be POOR and Deprived people eh Taz ??

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
Why do Democrats always use common Sense gun laws phrase without explaining what they would be?

They have neither common sense nor the intellect to see their own hypocrisy.

actually they do.
----------------------------------------- 'afghanis' must be POOR and Deprived people eh Taz ??
No, they have plenty of heroin. We protect the supply. And then wonder why heroin is ravaging our communities.

actually they do.
No, they have plenty of heroin. We protect the supply. And then wonder why heroin is ravaging our communities.
--------------------------------------probably got too many Dopers and Hip Hopping Millenials and their kids [young dopers] Dopers in 'someones' Communities Taz .

Who wants an unregistered gun? Really, if you don't know where to get one, then maybe you shouldn't have one. On the off chance you do want one cause you think the government has no business knowing what you got, then go to armslist dot com.
I can get an unregistered gun anywhere in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

Every gun I own is unregistered.

There is no "solution" in a free nation.
Thankfully we have you lefties to offer pointless platitudes

People have hundreds of guns and 2 hands. It is completely dishonest as are you clearly.

You just proved that most guns cannot be used for anything because most gun owners own more than 2 guns but only have 2 hands

The funny part is you don't realize it
Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. We regularly suffer mass shootings. Plenty are being used clearly.

And there is more than just one variable that contributes to the violence in a society.

We have more murders in areas where there are fewer guns per person than in many other parts of the country.

If you were right then there should be more murder where there are more guns per person and that is just not the case
Yes there are many factors. Areas with no big cities and few people tend to have less murder. Gangs go where people are. And gangs in countries with strong gun control kill fewer people.
---------------------------------- check out murder stats in 's. american' third world countries [mexico for one] . Off the top of my head , they all have tightly controlled guns and higher gun crime and murder rates than the USA Brian . [i think]
They are all politically and economically unstable, their law enforcement is corrupt. They lack the means to enforce laws.

Doesn't change the fact you have the right tio self-0defens outside your house.
With our high homicide rates, high gun ownership is counter to defense actually.

Forum List

Back