What is the scope of your religious freedom as a business?

I hope you do realize that what you just posted does nothing to prove your point

Now, go find something that backs up your assertion that OB/Gyns can turn down patients because they are unmarried or are atheists

You're just a virus and cannot be reasoned with.

OB/Gyn's can and do select which patients they will take on as clients, bot. They do so for a wide variety of reasons. It is not the business of the Communist overlords what those reasons are.

Free people make decisions every day about who they will serve, and who they will buy from. Those who program you to infect boards like this are democrats, thus they support slavery. democrats seek to dictate every decision made by an enslaved populace.

The question is, will America surrender all liberty to the thugs that control you, or will we fight to retain civil rights?

Indiana and Arkansas have chosen to fight.

Many of the world's most widespread religions are based on texts that clearly and succinctly describe homosexuality as wrong, punishable, and even forbidden.

Now in the U.S. the Fed govt has passed legislation saying that businesses cannot refuse to serve customers because they are homosexual.

Does that legislation violate the 1st amendment for people in those religions, who run businesses?

Do you lose the constitutional protection of your right to "freely exercise" your religion, if you start a business?
You don't lose them, they become secondary to the laws businesses are required to follow. There might be no taxes in your religion but there sure as hell are in our business regulations.

It's the same when you go to work or you go to school. You still have rights but they have rules. Follow the rules and everyone gets along just fine.

Otherwise known as BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE, PEASANT
Works for me.
so while the U.S. Constitution is burned up by the Left all you Marie Antoinettes have to say is Let them Eat Cake....
Where in the constitution does it say you can discriminate against people using your religion?

Many of the world's most widespread religions are based on texts that clearly and succinctly describe homosexuality as wrong, punishable, and even forbidden.

Now in the U.S. the Fed govt has passed legislation saying that businesses cannot refuse to serve customers because they are homosexual.

Does that legislation violate the 1st amendment for people in those religions, who run businesses?

Do you lose the constitutional protection of your right to "freely exercise" your religion, if you start a business?
No. You can practice your religion in private but you dont have a right to effect others by practicing it.

Where the fuck is that in the constitution? So considering me driving to church affects others, i.e. creates traffic, I am not allowed to do that (by your convoluted logic)?
Who told you it was in the constitution? Driving is not a right.

Buying a wedding cake isn't one either.

I have no problem with these "pious" people refusing to serve anyone as long as it applies to ALL sinners.

Let's see how their business does then

Its not up to government to decide how a person follows or interprets their religion. You can do it, via boycott or a media campaign against said business, but leave government out of it.

Basically you can be a petty twat all you want, just do it yourself and don't get some bullshit "Equal Opportunity Commission" to do your dirty work for you.

I don't believe this issue is about religion at all.

You can believe what you want. All 3 of the monotheistic religions find Homosexuality sinful.
There are no monotheistic religions.

"We believe in One God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth"

I must have said that 1000's of times growing up....
You also believe in jesus, mary, the holy ghost and various angels. Thats not monotheism.

You don't lose them, they become secondary to the laws businesses are required to follow. There might be no taxes in your religion but there sure as hell are in our business regulations.

It's the same when you go to work or you go to school. You still have rights but they have rules. Follow the rules and everyone gets along just fine.

Works for me.
so while the U.S. Constitution is burned up by the Left all you Marie Antoinettes have to say is Let them Eat Cake....
Where in the constitution does it say you can discriminate against people using your religion?

The Constitution restricts GOVERNMENT, not people (except in two cases).

No. You can practice your religion in private but you dont have a right to effect others by practicing it.

Where the fuck is that in the constitution? So considering me driving to church affects others, i.e. creates traffic, I am not allowed to do that (by your convoluted logic)?

Who said it was a right? The point is the privilege is extended to everyone regardless of sexual orientation.

Its not up to government to decide how a person follows or interprets their religion. You can do it, via boycott or a media campaign against said business, but leave government out of it.

Basically you can be a petty twat all you want, just do it yourself and don't get some bullshit "Equal Opportunity Commission" to do your dirty work for you.

You can believe what you want. All 3 of the monotheistic religions find Homosexuality sinful.

You also believe in jesus, mary, the holy ghost and various angels. Thats not monotheism.

Bzzzt wrong. Jesus and the holy spirit are aspects of the same deity. Mary is a saint, and angels are angels.

Works for me.

So why do you think practicing your religion in the public sector and discriminating is protected?

But you tried.....So HARD

You, of course, have it backwards

A gay baker can work for anyone he chooses
An employer can't say...I will not hire you because you are a gay baker

You do try to duck.

Since a baker can be forced to bake cakes against his/her will, forced into involuntary servitude, can the decorator? Yes or no, virus?

Who said it was a right? The point is the privilege is extended to everyone regardless of sexual orientation.

By forcing people to do something they don't want to? Honestly does fucking over religious people give you THAT much of a hard on?

I hope you do realize that what you just posted does nothing to prove your point

Now, go find something that backs up your assertion that OB/Gyns can turn down patients because they are unmarried or are atheists

You're just a virus and cannot be reasoned with.

OB/Gyn's can and do select which patients they will take on as clients, bot. They do so for a wide variety of reasons. It is not the business of the Communist overlords what those reasons are.

Free people make decisions every day about who they will serve, and who they will buy from. Those who program you to infect boards like this are democrats, thus they support slavery. democrats seek to dictate every decision made by an enslaved populace.

The question is, will America surrender all liberty to the thugs that control you, or will we fight to retain civil rights?

Indiana and Arkansas have chosen to fight.

Indiana and Arkansas are running for shelter

Pence is begging for the Legislature to bail him out and Asa Hutchinson is already saying he won't sign

Works for me.
We wrote it. We could, but aren't, burning it.

Works for me.

So why do you think practicing your religion in the public sector and discriminating is protected?

because they gay people can go to another baker to get their cake. That doesn't require government to intervene and ruin a person who doesn't want to go along.

Bzzzt wrong. Jesus and the holy spirit are aspects of the same deity. Mary is a saint, and angels are angels.
BS. Show me where they were described as the same in the bible. If you pray to something its a god. People pray to mary and jesus. Some even pray to angels. Christianity is about the same as Greek mythology.

Works for me.

because they gay people can go to another baker to get their cake. That doesn't require government to intervene and ruin a person who doesn't want to go along.
BS The governent sets up rules and the businesses have to abide by them or close up shop.

Works for me.

What if they live in redneck "we hate fags" America where a town only has one baker?

So Red states are clamoring to pass laws allowing business to refuse to serve those who their religious beliefs say are sinners

- Can a doctor cite his religious objection to adultery and refuse to deliver a baby to a woman who is not married?

- Can businesses in a community refuse to serve a couple who are unmarried and live together?

- Can a business refuse to serve at a wedding among atheists?.

Oh, my goodness. You must be kidding. These have to be some of the silliest straw-man questions I've ever seen.

Do you even know the incidents that have led so many states to pass religious freedom laws? They had nothing to do with your ridiculous straw-man scenarios.

By forcing people to do something they don't want to? Honestly does fucking over religious people give you THAT much of a hard on?
They are not being forced. They have options. If they dont want to do it then they should close their business. I could give two fucks about religious people that think everyone should follow their rules.

Indiana and Arkansas are running for shelter

Pence is begging for the Legislature to bail him out and Asa Hutchinson is already saying he won't sign

ROFL

The bullshit your controlling hate sites program you to post..

You democrats are fighting to bring back slavery, it's been a priority for your party for 150 years.

BS The governent sets up rules and the businesses have to abide by them or close up shop.
so you are saying that the government dictates your religious beliefs and practices....?

Forum List

Back