What is the solution? Or at least what action should be taken?

..you can HAVE a gun----a pistol and rifle
not 30 though
..you can HAVE a gun--your right--but not gifting guns or buying one for your kid--this is NOT infringement at all
..you can HAVE a gun--not a 30 round mag though--this is NOT infringement
you can HAVE a gun--but there needs to be legal/regulated gunSTORES--this is NOT infringement
...it must be locked up...if stolen and it wasn't locked--you should have to wait years to get another
..stolen from a car-?--you have to wait to get another
--they are designed to KILL

those are all infringements,,,

and what if the car is locked???

dont be a dumbass,,,
you can own a gun--where's the infringement??

the 2nd isnt about just guns,,,its about all arms which includes ammo and mag size and many other things,,,,
it doesn't say ANYTHING about gifting guns
says NOTHING about ammo or mag size
they were talking about ONE shot rifles

thats not what it says dumbass,,, try reading it
I know what it doesn't say:
ammo
mags
etc

dont be a dumbass,,,

the 2nd isnt about just guns,,,its about all arms which includes ammo and mag size and many other things,,,,

ammo
mags
etc

those are all part of the arms it refers to

ammo
mags
etc

Show us where it says that?

dont be a dumbass,,,

We limit people having their own nuclear weapons. Why not limit the type of guns?

I would say those with nukes shouldnt have them,,,and going to the most extreme is a dumbass move
Limiting the possession of certain types of guns is not extreme. Pretending it is would be a dumbass move.

yes it is,,,

..you can HAVE a gun----a pistol and rifle
not 30 though
..you can HAVE a gun--your right--but not gifting guns or buying one for your kid--this is NOT infringement at all
..you can HAVE a gun--not a 30 round mag though--this is NOT infringement
you can HAVE a gun--but there needs to be legal/regulated gunSTORES--this is NOT infringement
...it must be locked up...if stolen and it wasn't locked--you should have to wait years to get another
..stolen from a car-?--you have to wait to get another
--they are designed to KILL

dont be a dumbass,,,
I've been over this before--all rights are restricted--not unlimited

no they arent,,,
people get fired and lose $$$$ for free speech--plain and simple

thats not government dumbass,, try reading it,,
so the government is supposed to protect you from 2nd Amendment violations--but not the 1st?????!!!!!!???
hahahahhahahahahaha

A guy in Paris, France gets pissed…he gets over it eventually since a mini arsenal isn’t available to him.
A guy in Paris, Texas gets pissed….he gets a gun and kills people since a mini arsenal is available.

2016 Nice truck attack - Wikipedia

Again…
A guy in Paris, France gets pissed…he gets over it eventually since a mini arsenal isn’t available to him.
A guy in Paris, Texas gets pissed….he gets a gun and kills people since a mini arsenal is available.
And please shelve the argument that they are somehow different….
They watch the same movies
They read the same books
They have the same internet
They have the same socioeconomic pressures
What they don’t have is a 2nd Amendment that allows the arsenal to be purchased.
It’s that simple.

Do you understand that Texas and France contain completely different cultures? People in one of those places do not even speak, read, or write the same primary language as those in the other.

No, they do not watch the same movies, or read the same books, and they do not have the same socioeconomic pressures. They are completely different societies, with completely different cultures.
What happened in the Bataclan night club attack? The Charlie Hebdo attack.

Democrats want to make sure that only invaders can be armed.

That you can itemize the mass killings in France is a very stark endorsement that they are handling the issue of gun violence correctly and we are not.

ammo
mags
etc

the burden is yours,,,

We limit people having their own nuclear weapons. Why not limit the type of guns?

I would say those with nukes shouldnt have them,,,and going to the most extreme is a dumbass move
Limiting the possession of certain types of guns is not extreme. Pretending it is would be a dumbass move.

yes it is,,,
I'm glad you agree that its a dumbass move to pretend limiting possession of certain types of guns is extreme.

Arm everyone, even children.
---------------------------------- arm everyone that WANTS to be armed at their expense same as it is today and Maybe tomorrow [maybe] . And OK that so called children 18 or older are armed though i got my first rifle and shotgun at 10 or 11 Taz .

dont be a dumbass,,,

no they arent,,,

so the government is supposed to protect you from 2nd Amendment violations--but not the 1st?????!!!!!!???
hahahahhahahahahaha

two different subjects,,,try reading them for once,,,

ammo
mags
etc

the burden is yours,,,
You are the one that made the claim. Not sure if you are aware but if you make the claim its your burden to prove.

yes it is,,,
I'm glad you agree that its a dumbass move to pretend limiting possession of certain types of guns is extreme.

when did I agree with you??

ammo
mags
etc

the burden is yours,,,
You are the one that made the claim. Not sure if you are aware but if you make the claim its your burden to prove.
the claim is yours,,,

In 1964 God was kicked out of schools and children were no longer told they were made in the image of God.

Now we enjoy the fruits of that decision.

View attachment 272695

God was not banned. School led prayer was banned.

Do you think God would have intervened if he were "still allowed in school"? BTW, as long as there are exams there are prayers in schools.
Spin how you wish.
Fact remains that right after that change mass shootings began.

no they arent,,,

hahahahhahahahahaha

plain and simple--you do not have unlimited rights

ammo
mags
etc

the burden is yours,,,
the claim is yours,,,
Nope. Youre the one that claimed ammo and mags were part of the second amendment.

no they arent,,,

hahahahhahahahahaha

plain and simple--you do not have unlimited rights
could you be more specific???

2016 Nice truck attack - Wikipedia

Again…
And please shelve the argument that they are somehow different….
They watch the same movies
They read the same books
They have the same internet
They have the same socioeconomic pressures
What they don’t have is a 2nd Amendment that allows the arsenal to be purchased.
It’s that simple.

Do you understand that Texas and France contain completely different cultures? People in one of those places do not even speak, read, or write the same primary language as those in the other.

No, they do not watch the same movies, or read the same books, and they do not have the same socioeconomic pressures. They are completely different societies, with completely different cultures.

Here is the box office from France—see if you recognize any of the movies.

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 12.32.43 PM.png

Essentially the same top grossing movies that you’d find in Paris, Texas.

People in both Paris cities go to work for companies and corporations, they both pay mortgages, they both shop in the same types of stores; except their stores don’t sell arsenals to anyone with enough Francs to buy one. Ours do. So…we have more gun violence.

yes it is,,,

when did I agree with you??
When you said "yes it is"

I am not looking for "We needs armed good guys!" or "Ban all privately owned guns!".

I am looking for actual, workable things that can be done to prevent the kinds of tragedies we have seen in the last week.

For conservatives, the time for Thoughts & Prayers is over. If you won't come up with solutions, someone else will. If the population is afraid, they will surrender their freedoms for a sense of safety. You have to do something.

For liberals, the knee-jerk reaction of banning guns is not a viable answer. Fuck party lines. This is about a balance of safety and individual freedom (especially the freedom to defend ourselves).

So what are the answer(s)?

Since you are rejecting regulating guns, then apparently the solution is to defeat your party.
--------------------------- go ahead , defeat whatever party you want to defeat Dekster .

Forum List

Back