What is the solution? Or at least what action should be taken?

I am not looking for "We needs armed good guys!" or "Ban all privately owned guns!".

I am looking for actual, workable things that can be done to prevent the kinds of tragedies we have seen in the last week.

For conservatives, the time for Thoughts & Prayers is over. If you won't come up with solutions, someone else will. If the population is afraid, they will surrender their freedoms for a sense of safety. You have to do something.

For liberals, the knee-jerk reaction of banning guns is not a viable answer. Fuck party lines. This is about a balance of safety and individual freedom (especially the freedom to defend ourselves).

So what are the answer(s)?
We absolutely need more gun laws. Notice that countries with strong gun control don't have this problem. The question is how far do we need to go? We need to start with universal background checks and limits on magazine capacity and any rifles that can hold high capacity magazines. We need to take away easy access to guns for mass killing. Red flag laws are another good step. A derringer is a good defensive weapon, but not so good for mass killing. People can have defensive weapons that aren't mass killers.

it's a cultural problem, it has nothing to do with the availability of guns. American gun laws were way more relaxed in the past and we didn't have this problem. European countries still maintain a sense of cohesiveness due to their ethnic majority and historical bonds. The left is spreading a cancer of degeneracy and hopelessness rotting away at the underpinnings of human society and need to be stopped.

We absolutely need more gun laws. Notice that countries with strong gun control don't have this problem. The question is how far do we need to go? We need to start with universal background checks and limits on magazine capacity and any rifles that can hold high capacity magazines. We need to take away easy access to guns for mass killing. Red flag laws are another good step. A derringer is a good defensive weapon, but not so good for mass killing. People can have defensive weapons that aren't mass killers.

Typical knee jerker.
Yeah...let's convict all those wicked tools and ignore the horrible Leftists policies that create all those demented minds that misuse those tools.
Same stupid song....different day......

Annnnnnd....as a sworn fascists hugger....she has absolutely no consideration for the Constitution and the entire purpose for the 2nd. Figures

In the wake of a gun ban, Venezuela sees rising homicide rate
In the wake of a gun ban, Venezuela sees rising homicide rate

Our Second Amendment is express not implied.

This is the common law for the common defense:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Thats what the national guard is.
they can always train more manpower.

I am not looking for "We needs armed good guys!" or "Ban all privately owned guns!".

I am looking for actual, workable things that can be done to prevent the kinds of tragedies we have seen in the last week.

For conservatives, the time for Thoughts & Prayers is over. If you won't come up with solutions, someone else will. If the population is afraid, they will surrender their freedoms for a sense of safety. You have to do something.

For liberals, the knee-jerk reaction of banning guns is not a viable answer. Fuck party lines. This is about a balance of safety and individual freedom (especially the freedom to defend ourselves).

We need to lock up mentally ill lunatics like we used to.

Since you are rejecting regulating guns, then apparently the solution is to defeat your party.
--------------------------- go ahead , defeat whatever party you want to defeat Dekster .

Funny you think people need your permission.

Arm everyone, even children.
---------------------------------- arm everyone that WANTS to be armed at their expense same as it is today and Maybe tomorrow [maybe] . And OK that so called children 18 or older are armed though i got my first rifle and shotgun at 10 or 11 Taz .
No, ALL children should be armed as per the 2nd, no infringement whatsoever.
---------------------------------- i think you are just messing around eh . Maybe 12 year olds but FORCING widdle babies to have gun and to go armed would be an INFRINGEMENT to go about life unarmed . And the same reasoning for 12 year olds and 100 year old Taz ,

God? How many people have died or killed in the name of God? Billions.

That is not a reflection on God, but on the black souls of many humans.
What number of people have been saved in the name of God? Perhaps more than have been killed. We cannot know.
I have a Black soul. Are you saying thats a bad thing?

upload_2019-8-4_14-7-35.jpeg

Since you are rejecting regulating guns, then apparently the solution is to defeat your party.
--------------------------- go ahead , defeat whatever party you want to defeat Dekster .

Funny you think people need your permission.
-------------------------------------- yep , no matter , they have my permission Dek . Lets see what happens . I count myself lucky , i have lived 70 years as a Real American and if millenial youngsters want to feck their lives up because of a FEW murders of nameless and unknown strangers / people in 'el paso' and [was it Chicago] ?? Well go ahead as its ok with me . Lets see what happens Dekster .

God? How many people have died or killed in the name of God? Billions.

That is not a reflection on God, but on the black souls of many humans.
What number of people have been saved in the name of God? Perhaps more than have been killed. We cannot know.
I have a Black soul. Are you saying thats a bad thing?

View attachment 272725
Kinda like god turning Moses hand white.

This country needs to be better armed....

Buy more guns and ammo...

This country needs to be better armed....

Buy more guns and ammo...
The facts are not in your favor. The countries with gun control have way less mass shootings. Stop thinking with your teeny dick and use your brain.

Forum List

Back