What is the solution? Or at least what action should be taken?

God? How many people have died or killed in the name of God? Billions.

That is not a reflection on God, but on the black souls of many humans.
What number of people have been saved in the name of God? Perhaps more than have been killed. We cannot know.
I have a Black soul. Are you saying thats a bad thing?

View attachment 272725
Kinda like god turning Moses hand white.

Moses Malone?

Gun lovers should be registered with their local law enforcement and be ready to be called for service.
Why should they be ready to be called for service? If they want to be cops they should apply just like everyone else.
Counties are delegated that Power, by historical Tradition.
By historical tradition or law?
Yes. There is no appeal to ignorance of the Power of the County.

God? How many people have died or killed in the name of God? Billions.

What number of people have been saved in the name of God? Perhaps more than have been killed. We cannot know.

View attachment 272725

Moses Malone?

No. The Moses that was the first Black guy with that name.

Exodus 4:6 Furthermore, the LORD said to Moses, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So he put his hand inside his cloak, and when he took it out, his hand was leprous, white as snow.

"

View attachment 272725

Moses Malone?

No. The Moses that was the first Black guy with that name.

Exodus 4:6 Furthermore, the LORD said to Moses, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So he put his hand inside his cloak, and when he took it out, his hand was leprous, white as snow.

"

Bible is boring. I d rather discuss Moses Malone

The posse comitatus, in common law, is a group of people mobilized by the conservator of peace – typically a sheriff – to suppress lawlessness or defend the county. The posse comitatus originated in ninth centuryEngland simultaneous with the creation of the office of sheriff. Though generally obsolete throughout the world, it remains theoretically, and sometimes practically, part of the United States legal system.--Posse comitatus - Wikipedia

I am not looking for "We needs armed good guys!" or "Ban all privately owned guns!".

I am looking for actual, workable things that can be done to prevent the kinds of tragedies we have seen in the last week.

For conservatives, the time for Thoughts & Prayers is over. If you won't come up with solutions, someone else will. If the population is afraid, they will surrender their freedoms for a sense of safety. You have to do something.

For liberals, the knee-jerk reaction of banning guns is not a viable answer. Fuck party lines. This is about a balance of safety and individual freedom (especially the freedom to defend ourselves).

So what are the answer(s)?
We absolutely need more gun laws. Notice that countries with strong gun control don't have this problem. The question is how far do we need to go? We need to start with universal background checks and limits on magazine capacity and any rifles that can hold high capacity magazines. We need to take away easy access to guns for mass killing. Red flag laws are another good step. A derringer is a good defensive weapon, but not so good for mass killing. People can have defensive weapons that aren't mass killers.

it's a cultural problem, it has nothing to do with the availability of guns. American gun laws were way more relaxed in the past and we didn't have this problem. European countries still maintain a sense of cohesiveness due to their ethnic majority and historical bonds. The left is spreading a cancer of degeneracy and hopelessness rotting away at the underpinnings of human society and need to be stopped.
Yes it's our gun culture. Countries with strong gun control don't have it, we do.

Forced 2 year boot camp military style service for all 18 yr. olds period.

LW took away ability to work them, gave all the dirty entry level construction jobs to illegal DEM voters.....cant expect them to sit home for 5 yrs playing Ms. Pacman and trying to stay high with no income.
With forced education!

We absolutely need more gun laws. Notice that countries with strong gun control don't have this problem. The question is how far do we need to go? We need to start with universal background checks and limits on magazine capacity and any rifles that can hold high capacity magazines. We need to take away easy access to guns for mass killing. Red flag laws are another good step. A derringer is a good defensive weapon, but not so good for mass killing. People can have defensive weapons that aren't mass killers.

Typical knee jerker.
Yeah...let's convict all those wicked tools and ignore the horrible Leftists policies that create all those demented minds that misuse those tools.
Same stupid song....different day......

Annnnnnd....as a sworn fascists hugger....she has absolutely no consideration for the Constitution and the entire purpose for the 2nd. Figures

In the wake of a gun ban, Venezuela sees rising homicide rate
In the wake of a gun ban, Venezuela sees rising homicide rate
After all these years of having the problem, it can't be a knee jerk reaction. Sorry.

I am not looking for "We needs armed good guys!" or "Ban all privately owned guns!".

I am looking for actual, workable things that can be done to prevent the kinds of tragedies we have seen in the last week.

For conservatives, the time for Thoughts & Prayers is over. If you won't come up with solutions, someone else will. If the population is afraid, they will surrender their freedoms for a sense of safety. You have to do something.

For liberals, the knee-jerk reaction of banning guns is not a viable answer. Fuck party lines. This is about a balance of safety and individual freedom (especially the freedom to defend ourselves).

This country needs to be better armed....

Buy more guns and ammo...
Given you sell guns, shouldn't you excuse yourself from these conversations?

OP...kill the active shooter ASAP. Not much can be done otherwise. Call in all the guns and the criminals will still have guns.

Stress is breaking people at a high rate. Really, surprised there are not 1 or 2 mass shootings daily.

Internet photo

bird-stressed.jpg

It's about access:
The problem isn't mental health—it's access to guns, new research suggests

America doesn't have a gun problem; it has a mental health problem: a post-mass shooting slogan trotted out time and again. Like many other slogans, it suffers from a major flaw: it isn't true.

That's the consensus of a recent study published in the journal, Preventive Medicine, by two University of Texas Medical Branch researchers. Yu Lu and Jeff Temple investigated three potential links to gun violence—gun access and ownership; mental illness; and personality traits—and discovered only one actually predicted gun violence.

It's all about access.

"Counter to public beliefs, the majority of mental health symptoms examined were not related to gun violence. Instead, access to firearms was the primary culprit."

first thing to do is ban both the democrat and republican parties and reinstall the constitution to its rightful place as the rule of law,,,

So you want to ban freedom of association.

Good to hear...

you can associate with who you want,,,but there is no place in the constitution that allows for the parties that have clearly divided the people
the parties are useless...

OP...kill the active shooter ASAP. Not much can be done otherwise. Call in all the guns and the criminals will still have guns.

Stress is breaking people at a high rate. Really, surprised there are not 1 or 2 mass shootings daily.

Internet photo

View attachment 272728
We just had a mass shooting in Texas. I'm sure there were plenty of guns around and he still killed plenty. Do we need to call in the military and have them everywhere?

Meanwhile in countries with strong gun control they don't have this problem....

This country needs to be better armed....

Buy more guns and ammo...
Given you sell guns, shouldn't you excuse yourself from these conversations?
Lol
Na,
Buying more guns and ammo is the best thing for this country… fact

We have pointed out the solutions...The jab about "Thoughts and Prayers..." is a cheap shot, because at each of these attacks we actually name things that work......every single time...but because it doesn't include banning all guns, it is ignored........

1) ask news stations to end 24/7 coverage of the shooting....report the facts, quickly, and move on....

2) allow normal people to carry their guns with them into public places.....we know from actual mass shooters, captured and from their notes, including the El Paso shooter, that they look for gun free areas. This is because they want the freedom to kill without being shot at...it takes the police 6 minutes to get there.....

Internet photo

View attachment 272728
We just had a mass shooting in Texas. I'm sure there were plenty of guns around and he still killed plenty. Do we need to call in the military and have them everywhere?

Those countries didn't have mass shootings before they banned guns...guns aren't the issue, culture and society are the issue....and Europe is now raising their generation of killers......just wait.

Internet photo

View attachment 272728

Irrelevant
Other countries have no right to a firearm ownership along with no freedom of speech...

You need to concern yourself with More important things

We have pointed out the solutions...The jab about "Thoughts and Prayers..." is a cheap shot, because at each of these attacks we actually name things that work......every single time...but because it doesn't include banning all guns, it is ignored........

1) ask news stations to end 24/7 coverage of the shooting....report the facts, quickly, and move on....

2) allow normal people to carry their guns with them into public places.....we know from actual mass shooters, captured and from their notes, including the El Paso shooter, that they look for gun free areas. This is because they want the freedom to kill without being shot at...it takes the police 6 minutes to get there.....
We just had a mass shooting in Texas. The shooter had to know there were plenty of "good" guys around with guns. It made no difference.

Forum List

Back