What Is Wrong With Democrats In America?

It seems like Democrats are trying to legalize the most unimaginable crimes.

If you write a bill that prevents men from buying underage prostitutes for sex, Democrats will vote against it.

Why do they want to legalize under age sex-trafficking?

Could it be that many of them are into it themselves?

What's wrong with democrats? Inbreeding.

If you write a bill that prevents men from buying underage prostitutes for sex, Democrats will vote against it.

Yes. All Dems are Pervs.

Not at all....Still pointing out how the right wing has lost it’s shit using actual facts instead of conspiracy theories.
The cult in you is strong candy. You are not capable of seeing it

Screenshot_20221025-085230_Twitter.jpg

There is more to this bill than this dishonest portrayal.

As with everything else, Democrats will follow the worst possible path with any issue as long as their leaders say that doing it is justified.

I remember arguing for years that Democrats wanted to give free healthcare to illegals and was told I was making shit up.

Now we're not only giving them free healthcare, but free transportation to a city of their choice, and free lodging and everything else.
Seems like. Hope they contain it to "Blue" Cities.

Ok. Just to make sure I understand. It’s wrong to allow teenagers to act like adults. They should save themselves for marriage.

And of course Republicans believe in protecting the children from abuse and exploitation.

Or something.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back