What is your EDC knife...

When my kids were little tots, I always carried a Leatherman S4 Squirt. It's amazing how many times a day you need scissors or a tiny screwdriver when you have three tots.

They don't make the S4 any more. I liked that tool so much I visited the Leatherman HQ to get more, and have bought a bunch of them off E-bay.

leatherman-squirt-s4.jpg

What do you carry...

What do you primarily use it for...

Would you upgrade to something else...

Why do you live in a place where you need a knife?

Can you not make a good enough living to live in a safe place?

What makes you think it's about defense you retard? I use my for opening boxes, cutting my cheese, cutting electrical wires, you name it.

You cut your food with the same knife you use for DIY projects!?

:rofl:

What a rube!

Good old BuckTool 360

Long discontinued - it worked too well and lasted too long.

s-l400.jpg

Even getting scarce on eBay.

Beware the earlier models. Blade did not lock and could take a finger off.

Most frequent use, the pliers. Second, the single knife blade. I have at lest three of them. Have to keep one (the oldest, vicious one) at a distant place accessible only by air so I had to mail it to myself to get it there.

Good old BuckTool 360

Long discontinued - it worked too well and lasted too long.

View attachment 314204

Even getting scarce on eBay.

Beware the earlier models. Blade did not lock and could take a finger off.

Most frequent use, the pliers. Second, the single knife blade. I have at lest three of them. Have to keep one (the oldest, vicious one) at a distant place accessible only by air so I had to mail it to myself to get it there.

I keep one of those in my vehicle. very handy.

What do you carry...

A knife is a tool. I've had a pocketknife since I was six years old.

Also, after 20 years on active duty I feel naked without a knife on my hip.

What do you carry...

A knife is a tool. I've had a pocketknife since I was six years old.

Also, after 20 years on active duty I feel naked without a knife on my hip.

Do you cut your food with the same knife that you use to strip copper wiring like BillyJoeBobWestwall?

Not bad at all. I used to lose two a year, though I went for the corkscrew model.

I've had this one for about twenty years, it still has the toothpick and the tweezers. I gave the one I had before this one to my daughter.
Two blades were convenient, one could be kept for fine work.

I've used every tool and blade at one time or another, even the bottle opener and can opener.

iGw0zDr.jpg

Actually I am a knife maker and carry many different knives upon whim. Can range fro a simple Opaki to a fixed.

Last couple years I been favoring this leverlock switchblade I built. I'll try to get a pic of it tomorrow.

Here are a few I customized, galleries at the bottom, click on thumbs to enlarge. www.hermitriver.com

I don't make them for sale anymore so this is not a sales pitch!

What do you carry...

What makes you think it's about defense you retard? I use my for opening boxes, cutting my cheese, cutting electrical wires, you name it.

You cut your food with the same knife you use for DIY projects!?

:rofl:

What a rube!
Why not? You some kind of germaphobe?

Not bad at all. I used to lose two a year, though I went for the corkscrew model.

I've had this one for about twenty years, it still has the toothpick and the tweezers. I gave the one I had before this one to my daughter.
I like that one--simpler than mine, but everything I use, and probably a lot lighter. What's it called?
Spartan (Victorinox) is the one with the corkscrew instead of the Phillips screwdriver.

Forum List

Back