What is your EDC knife...

What do you carry...

What do you primarily use it for...

Would you upgrade to something else...

Why do you live in a place where you need a knife?

Can you not make a good enough living to live in a safe place?

What makes you think it's about defense you retard? I use my for opening boxes, cutting my cheese, cutting electrical wires, you name it.

You cut your food with the same knife you use for DIY projects!?

:rofl:

What a rube!

Yes, I do. And as I am still alive, and in damned good shape for 70+ year old, I think my sanitary habits are pretty darned good.

You Wimp!

iGw0zDr.jpg

What sort of edge will they take?

What do you carry...

What makes you think it's about defense you retard? I use my for opening boxes, cutting my cheese, cutting electrical wires, you name it.

What a rube!

Yes, I do. And as I am still alive, and in damned good shape for 70+ year old, I think my sanitary habits are pretty darned good.

You Wimp!

Don’t go outside with this coronavirus thing, BillyJoeBob mmkay?

Not bad at all. I used to lose two a year, though I went for the corkscrew model.

I've had this one for about twenty years, it still has the toothpick and the tweezers. I gave the one I had before this one to my daughter.
I like that one--simpler than mine, but everything I use, and probably a lot lighter. What's it called?

It's called the Tinker:

Check this out:Tinker

Apparently they only have it in red these days...

What do you carry...

What a rube!

You Wimp!

Don’t go outside with this coronavirus thing, BillyJoeBob mmkay?

I go out every day little one. Unlike you I have lived most of my life outside of cities.

You best hope the supermarkets don't run out of food, junior.

You cut your food with the same knife you use for DIY projects?

Of course...you think I carry a special knife just to peel and slice an apple? There's a new technology out there...it's called soap. In conjunction with water over 66 degrees it cleans metal knives for reuse. It's a brave new world...

The security of a locking blade and the convenience of one handed opening means I don't carry a slip joint pocket knife anymore.

Not bad at all. I used to lose two a year, though I went for the corkscrew model.

I've had this one for about twenty years, it still has the toothpick and the tweezers. I gave the one I had before this one to my daughter.
I like that one--simpler than mine, but everything I use, and probably a lot lighter. What's it called?

It's called the Tinker:

Check this out:Tinker

Apparently they only have it in red these days...
Thanks!

I carry an OTF 4 inch.

Illegal to carry in most states.
Not here. And that is stupid. You can carry a gun, but not an automatic knife. lmao, politicians should be hung.

Agreed. Luckily for us, our CC law allows switchblades, pepper spray, brass knucks, and billy clubs.

No saps, though.

I'm in the Peoples Republic of California. I can OWN switchblades, but it's illegal to carry them in public. Though how the assisted open actually differs from a switchblade I can't say.

I carry an OTF 4 inch.

Not here. And that is stupid. You can carry a gun, but not an automatic knife. lmao, politicians should be hung.

Agreed. Luckily for us, our CC law allows switchblades, pepper spray, brass knucks, and billy clubs.

No saps, though.

I'm in the Peoples Republic of California. I can OWN switchblades, but it's illegal to carry them in public. Though how the assisted open actually differs from a switchblade I can't say.

The assisted open knife has a spring in it, but the blade doesn't pop all the way out. IT still requires the thumb to open it all the way.

I probably overdo it

I carry a leatherman Wave, a small buck folder and I usually carry a small utility razor because I don't like to gum up my folder cutting tape and boxes. I do like to carry a small fixed blade sometimes too I have a Rat 3 for that

I carry an OTF 4 inch.

No saps, though.

The assisted open knife has a spring in it, but the blade doesn't pop all the way out. IT still requires the thumb to open it all the way.

The speedsafe system uses the tension of the liner lock and has no spring. You have to start the blade moving, and then the lock forces it the rest of the way open.

Forum List

Back