What is Your Excuse NOW?

What is now the excuse for opposing President Trump's reelection?

• Emotional Disturbance (TDS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guilt over American success

• Resentment of America's past

• Mean tweets

• Depose Putin

• Destroy Russia

• Total voters
RFK was willing to smooch Democratic butts if Harris promised him an important position somewhere.

She wouldn't, so he's smooching Republican butts instead.

That is, he has no positions, no scruples, no morals. He'll smooch the keister of anyone who promises him power.

Since he's a gutless corrupt buttkisser, the Republicans here all identify with him strongly.

Given how weird and creepy he is, him aligning with Trump means more votes going to the Democrats.

RFK was willing to smooch Democratic butts if Harris promised him an important position somewhere.

She wouldn't, so he's smooching Republican butts instead.

That is, he has no positions, no scruples, no morals. He'll smooch the keister of anyone who promises him power.

Since he's a gutless corrupt buttkisser, the Republicans here all identify with him strongly.

Given how weird and creepy he is, him aligning with Trump means more votes going to the Democrats.

I heard Trump paid him off

RFK is a nut job who was brought on to make Vance look less weird.

He’s an anti-vax, pro-conspiracy kook. He had a lot more in common with the blob and his neanderthal supporters (like yourself) than the democrats.
He is a nut job as he doesn't know if he's a progressive (which he is sometimes), right winger or a liberatarian.

He's pro choice supported roe vs wade, pro marijuana legalization, anti vax, conspiracy theorists. Does anyone really know what he stands for?

Of course Trump is pro choice too.

Let me add Kennedy's biggest donor was Tim Mellon who also is a donor of Trumps. Maybe, this move was planned all along.

He is a nut job as he doesn't know if he's a progressive (which he is sometimes), right winger or a liberatarian.

He's pro choice supported roe vs wade, pro marijuana legalization, anti vax, conspiracy theorists. Does anyone really know what he stands for?

Of course Trump is pro choice too.

I have conservative leanings in some cases myself so I reject your premise--sort of .

But it takes a complete moron to be anti-vax and worry about 5G damaging your “blood brain barrier” or whatever it is.

"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

That from politifact.

I have conservative leanings in some cases myself so I reject your premise--sort of .

But it takes a complete moron to be anti-vax and worry about 5G damaging your “blood brain barrier” or whatever it is.

"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

That from politifact.

Well, so do I. One for instance I'm pro choice but against abortions in some cases. Who am I to tell you or anyone else what to do with your body? May not agree but it's your choice.

I am pro marijuana legalization but that's a bi partisan issue. Etc.

Anyone in my neck of the woods kills a bear and dumps them in a public park would be arrested. Down here you call FWC and they pick up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I voted that I oppose the blob because he did keep every war going that he inherited. Joe brought Afghanistan to an end.
A bald face lie.

Joe tucked their tail and ran. There was an orchestrated and orderly withdrawal plan in place, and he just said, "Fuck it". Let them die.

RFK is a nut job who was brought on to make Vance look less weird.

He’s an anti-vax, pro-conspiracy kook. He had a lot more in common with the blob and his neanderthal supporters (like yourself) than the democrats.

You forgot that he was given $5,000,000.00 by Trump super donor Timothy Mellon, making little Bobby nut-bag nothing but a Trump stooge. With Trump so deep in his mouth, I was surprised he could get the words out to endorse him...

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
A bald face lie.

Joe tucked their tail and ran. There was an orchestrated and orderly withdrawal plan in place, and he just said, "Fuck it". Let them die.
No, Trump made the agreement. And General Mattis called it a surrender areement. Trump made a deal to release 5,000 taliban prisoners. But Biden gets blamed for the deaths caused by the prisoners Trump agreed to release.

So we are supposed to agree wit h stupid factless bullshit beacuse two idiots believe the same things?

Trump refused to accept defeat when it was quite obvious he lost.

Believing that the election was stole was self serving. Sending his supporters to stop the steal was an insurrection

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Trump was impeached. He was not removed from office because of the high standard of requiring 2/3 majority of the senate to remove him from office.

Although he voted to acquit, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell issued a blistering statement calling Mr. Trump "practically and morally responsible" for the riot, but he felt it was unconstitutional to convict a former office holder. "The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president," McConnell said.

So they did believe he incited the riot but were not willing to damage the integrity of the party

even now 42 out of the currently serving 49 Republican senators have endorsed Trump

The party of insurrection

Forum List

Back