Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You only get one !!

Borders/ illegal immigration!!!

Has always be my top priority

100 percent of Dems and 75 percent of GOP is open Borders

Seeing millions of illegal peasant trash flood in every year is sickening. None will ever assimilate !! Most will always be illiterate peasants that will always produce zero

What is your top topic

What is your most important political viewpoint​

The only one that matters.

That we deserve better than this and the people who we are electing to represent our best interests in DC have instead taken us for everything we got robbing us blind and operate no better than organized thieves and must be dealt with by someone if this country is to survive.

The only one that matters.

That we deserve better than this and the people who we are electing to represent our best interests in DC have instead taken us for everything we got robbing us blind and operate no better than organized thieves and must be dealt with by someone if this country is to survive.
Move from your Banana Republic.
My chain of idyllic Banana islands is now open, though only to the straight and narrow and we are currently employing slaves for, menial tasks and jobs. A sort of heaven on earth for hedonists.

Move from your Banana Republic.
My chain of idyllic Banana islands is now open, though only to the straight and narrow and we are currently employing slaves for, menial tasks and jobs. A sort of heaven on earth for hedonists.
You sound like Luiza. It wouldn't surprise me if you hid behind a new name.

There are so many to choose from, all are perilous to our country, freedom, and our future.

Since I have to pick only one, I'd have to say that the Climate Change Hoax is the most destructive. Many of the other destructive issues stem from this farse.

Since the 80s, I've always thought free trade and open borders were the worst things our government was pushing for, corrupt bastards that they are.

Forum List

Back