Zone1 What is your philosophy of life?

My philosophy of life is to learn and to have fun.

What is your philosophy of life?

Definitely HAVE FUN and enjoy the good times. When you think they aren't the good times, remind yourself that one day it'll all come to an end. Life is short.

My dad lost my mom 8 years ago. He's been miserable. He's 80 now and FINALLY starting to ask for help. So we have him on meds and they take 1-5 weeks to kick in. Hopefully they work. Take away the depression.

He wasted 8 years. He should have mourned for a year and after that, went to a psychiatrist but he refused. He insisted on staying stuck in depression. So he had 50 wonderful years with my mom but he let her loss ruin the last 8 years. Life is too short!

What else? Because honestly, we're only having fun for maybe 2 out of 7 days. What about the other 5 days? I think just being content. So having fun and being content. Secure. Financially, physically.

Financial independence. To have fuck you money. One day I hope to be there. Maybe 5 more years God willing?

That humans are overwhelmed with their reach that exceeds their grasp. That we are fatally immersed in our subjectivity and intellect. That we are the evolutionary victimes of too much brain and too little understanding. That words are magnificent tools and malignant terrors all at the same time. That the universe functions in ways we cannot help but struggle to understand and cannot accept that it is impossible. That the possibility remains that their is something transcendent that accompanies us.

That humans are overwhelmed with their reach that exceeds their grasp. That we are fatally immersed in our subjectivity and intellect. That we are the evolutionary victimes of too much brain and too little understanding. That words are magnificent tools and malignant terrors all at the same time. That the universe functions in ways we cannot help but struggle to understand and cannot accept that it is impossible. That the possibility remains that their is something transcendent that accompanies us.

You know how much more we know now than we did 200 years ago? Imagine how much more we will know in 200 years from now.

We just barely crawled out of the cave. Some of our relatives still live today like we did 200 years ago. Hell, 7000 years ago.

1726406375911.png

What else? Because honestly, we're only having fun for maybe 2 out of 7 days. What about the other 5 days? I think just being content. So having fun and being content.
I like what you said about being content. Having fun can also boil down to enjoy the day I am given. A miserable day, everything going wrong...then, what can I learn from all of it...

I like what you said about being content. Having fun can also boil down to enjoy the day I am given. A miserable day, everything going wrong...then, what can I learn from all of it...

Okay now that I've had some time to reflect on this I had a thought. Imagine you live in Ukraine or Palestine. How different our answers would be. At least mine would. Have fun? That's a goal of someone living in a country that isn't being invaded.

GOD we are lucky huh Meriweather?

Trust nobody. Expected worst and do everything possible to be prepared for it. Avoid real-life contact with as many people as possible.
I've been binge watching all the shows about American psychos, interrogation cams, kids killing parents, guy shoots a USPS driver because "he cut us off and flipped us off" or because he was "faded"

Faded means you are tired or exhausted but it is also a slang word meaning being intoxicated "i had 8 beers I'm faded!"

My philosophy of life is to learn and to have fun.

What is your philosophy of life?

evolve and reach purity - and would like to wake up in the everlasting as time permits. "learn and to have fun".

* what many do not realize, fun may be only a distant goal - some never reach.

Forum List

Back