What I've learned about the Trump presidency

more babble crap from the TDS crowd
RACIST = hahahahhahahahaahhahaha....we've been over this and that's bullshit--so it makes your OP bullshit

Absolutely I'm anti Trump. Most normal people are. Note I am anti-Trump not anti-Republican. There is a difference. You nimrods can't see that though.
I'm anti-Republican and anti-Democrat and pro-Trump.
I'm also, unlike yourself, an American and can vote.
He's a Russkie troll.

RACIST = hahahahhahahahaahhahaha....we've been over this and that's bullshit--so it makes your OP bullshit

Absolutely I'm anti Trump. Most normal people are. Note I am anti-Trump not anti-Republican. There is a difference. You nimrods can't see that though.
good call
I'm not conservative or liberal/etc ..I'm American

There are a tonne of Obama cronies (perhaps even Obama himself) who are praying for him, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.
One thing I have learned about liberals during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Trump in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.

Pssst....Obama isn't running. :)
All we've learned about the Trump presidency is what most of us knew was going to happen the day he won the election. A rolling clown circus. And we haven't been disappointed.

There are a tonne of Trump cronies (perhaps even Trump himself) who are praying for him to win, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.

One thing I have learned about conservatives during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Biden in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.
Listening to a prog twaddle on about the sanctity of the Constitution is fucking laughable.

GFY

You do know your Orange God/King said the constitution was outdated? You do know that means he doesn't believe in it? You do know this don't you?
I didn't vote for him, dipschitt....And what I do know is you prog drips give even less of a hoot in hell about the document than Trump or anyone else does.

So stuff that where the sun don't shine.

I voted Libertarian so ewe can stuff your fat Orange God/King up your Azz. Oh and take that document he loathes and calls outdated out of your Azz.
you must HATE America--like the Obamas, etc--go to Somalia

There are a tonne of Obama cronies (perhaps even Obama himself) who are praying for him, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.
One thing I have learned about liberals during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Trump in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.

All we've learned about the Trump presidency is what most of us knew was going to happen the day he won the election. A rolling clown circus. And we haven't been disappointed.
..like I just said, you people babble a lot

New Hampshire...now there's an important state.

There are a tonne of Trump cronies (perhaps even Trump himself) who are praying for him to win, not because he wants the presidency, but because of the investigations into his presidency that are surely going to follow.

One thing I have learned about conservatives during this presidency, especially on this board, is that they are not for freedom or anything the US Consititution stands for. They are so anti the other side, they would rather turn the US into a totalitarian dictatorship than have someone like Biden in charge. They would rather have a civil war. They are scum and the epitome of what the US ISN'T supposed to be. Hang your collective heads in shame...don't ever quote your founding fathers or the constitution. Know this, if the FF were alive today and saw you guys, they wouldn't be embracing you at all. They'd hate you and what you stand for. Divisive, totalitarian-minded, petty, idiots. I'd say racist too, but as most of them were too (and sexist) it probably wouldn't bother them as much. But your mindsets certainly would. Remember this also - you neocon whackadoodles are the 18th Century Brits reborn.
Listening to a prog twaddle on about the sanctity of the Constitution is fucking laughable.

GFY

You do know your Orange God/King said the constitution was outdated? You do know that means he doesn't believe in it? You do know this don't you?
I didn't vote for him, dipschitt....And what I do know is you prog drips give even less of a hoot in hell about the document than Trump or anyone else does.

I voted Libertarian so ewe can stuff your fat Orange God/King up your Azz. Oh and take that document he loathes and calls outdated out of your Azz.
I quit voting altogether in 2000.....The LP is joke in the poorest of taste.

As for Trump, he's no better or worse than any other remocrat or depublican who only hides behind the Constitution as a matter of convenience....I made peace with that fact before I quit voting....It's a liberating thought....That makes me neither one of his fanbois nor his haters, just someone who sees and understands him for who he is and isn't without getting all worked up about it.

As for the Constitution itself, I'm with Lysander Spooner: It has either given us the shit show that we have or has been powerless to prevent it, and as such is worthless.

you are anti-American if you are anti-Trump
Grump isn't an American of course he's anti America.

True.

Conservatives are authoritarian and reactionary – they fear positive, beneficial change, they seek to compel conformity and silence dissent, and work to increase the size and power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Absolutely. All the while rambling on about 'freedom' etc...They don't want freedom, they want control.
Be specific.
Control of what?

Control of the legislative, the judicial, and the executive. The freedom to force their "conservative" values and religion down the throat of every American....and they'll use all of the above to accomplish that....aided and abetted by you willing sheep...err voters. :)

True.

Conservatives are authoritarian and reactionary – they fear positive, beneficial change, they seek to compel conformity and silence dissent, and work to increase the size and power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Absolutely. All the while rambling on about 'freedom' etc...They don't want freedom, they want control.
Be specific.
Control of what?

Control of the legislative, the judicial, and the executive. The freedom to force their "conservative" values and religion down the throat of every American....and they'll use all of the above to accomplish that....aided and abetted by you willing sheep...err voters. :)
it's BLM and the left who are nazis --intimidating government officials/etc--acting just like nazis in many ways--which I've linked many times

True.

Be specific.
Control of what?

Prove Trump is a neo-Con because I hate neo-Cons.

Prove to us you're not a LibBot by specifying which Democrat policies you disagree with.

Nope, you missed the economic turn around and the United States of America being respected again and not making agreements with state sponsor's of terrorism. Also Trump stands with our vet's and law enforcement. But a green energy communist like you has been crying since November 2016.

Nope, you missed the economic turn around and the United States of America being respected again and not making agreements with state sponsor's of terrorism. Also Trump stands with our vet's and law enforcement. But a green energy communist like you has been crying since November 2016.
Liberals hate the letter R; that's all you need know.

GFY

I got an idea, why don't you come and take me.

GFY

I quit voting altogether in 2000.....The LP is joke in the poorest of taste.

As for Trump, he's no better or worse than any other remocrat or depublican who only hides behind the Constitution as a matter of convenience....I made peace with that fact before I quit voting....It's a liberating thought....That makes me neither one of his fanbois nor his haters, just someone who sees and understands him for who he is and isn't without getting all worked up about it.

As for the Constitution itself, I'm with Lysander Spooner: It has either given us the shit show that we have or has been powerless to prevent it, and as such is worthless.

So you're for doing away with it? Outstanding.

GFY

I got an idea, why don't you come and take me.
go play with your America hater friends

You are pro American if your anti tramp.

You are pro American if your anti tramp.
right here, pal:
etc many links and examples

True.

This is not beneficial change.

View attachment 377904
Is that man lying on the ground a Proud Boy?

good call
I'm not conservative or liberal/etc ..I'm American
Are you a Mexican, they are in America also.

Forum List

Back