What kind of a country is modern Ukraine?

AntonToo I'm kind of a polite fellow and we're on kind of a civilized speaking terms since some time, but I can't keep arguing about this shit without resorting to obscenities, so let's quit for now and wait and see what comes of it all. ;)

Dummy, Russia will "allow" Ukraine into NATO just like it "allowed" Finland (850 mile border with Russia) into NATO.

It was always just another bullshit excuse for agression and Russia does not have a say on the matter.
But it does have a say on the matter, what do you think the war in Ukraine is about? you arseholes never learn, first you pick the wrong side in WW2 now you are making the same mistake again, it's like you have an extreme case of Stockholm Syndrome, some wish to be enslaved to a big power.

Well Porky Poroshenko signed it then along with one of his puppet masters Merkel admitted it was just a tactic to buy time so the Ukrainians could build their army for another offensive, like i say they can't be trusted they have proved that.
The best thing for Ukraine would have been to give them as much autonomy as they could bear and forget them for years. And reform and rebuild the country instead. But so called ATO was a good cover for various economic and political schemes.

But it does have a say on the matter, what do you think the war in Ukraine is about? you arseholes never learn, first you pick the wrong side in WW2 now you are making the same mistake again, it's like you have an extreme case of Stockholm Syndrome, some wish to be enslaved to a big power.

…Wrong side in WW2? Wtf?

Moron, when Germany invaded, America allied with USSR and was providing huge Land Lease assistance to them.

Katyushas, Soviet pride and joy, were rockets mounted on American trucks.

Fascist state invading its neighbors nowadays is Putin’s Russia, while America is again assisting those who are defending their country.

Last edited:
AntonToo I'm kind of a polite fellow and we're on kind of a civilized speaking terms since some time, but I can't keep arguing about this shit without resorting to obscenities, so let's quit for now and wait and see what comes of it all. ;)

Don’t have to argue to know who is right and wrong over time.

In 1 year, when Russia will fail to make any significant gains, let alone take over Ukraine, will you admit that you were poorly informed by Putin Vision and don’t know what you are talking about?

Don’t have to argue to know who is right and wrong over time.

In 1 year, when Russia will fail to make any significant gains, let alone take over Ukraine, will you admit that you were poorly informed by Putin Vision and don’t know what you are talking about?
Your information comes from the MSM, which to me is as good as a sewer. You don't seem to trust Russian media as well, so there's no common ground for us to come to any kind of agreement on anything this war related.
As to the gains, we're not pushing for significant ones per se. You might have seen what I said earlier. I'm not privy to Putin's plans but personally I wouldn't touch the stinking Ukro-speaking regions. Let the EU feed the ungrateful bastards. Kharkov, Odessa and Nikiolaev - maybe.

Last edited:
In 1 year... will you admit that...
There was a Horse Face Slow Something Boy here who half a year ago threatened us with Uks in Crimea and the rest of what's now ours "liberated" by the end of this summer. I don't think he's admitting anything.

…Wrong side in WW2? Wtf?

Moron, when Germany invaded, America allied with USSR and was providing huge Land Lease assistance to them.

Katyushas, Soviet pride and joy, were rockets mounted on American trucks.

Fascist state invading its neighbors nowadays is Putin’s Russia, while America is again assisting those who are defending their country.
I am talking about the Ukrainian Bandera mob and the plastic Ukrainian SS.

Your information comes from the MSM, which to me is as good as a sewer. You don't seem to trust Russian media as well, so there's no common ground for us to come to any kind of agreement on anything this war related.
As to the gains, we're not pushing for significant ones per se. You might have seen what I said earlier. I'm not privy to Putin's plans but personally I wouldn't touch the stinking Ukro-speaking regions. Let the EU feed the ungrateful bastards. Kharkov, Odessa and Nikiolaev - maybe.

MSM has VERY limited coverage of Ukrainian war, that’s not where I get my info, don’t talk out of your ass.

I by the way I do watch your Russian TV sometimes to get a good laugh at all the propaganda nonsense they peddle there to their dupe populace.

First you talk about the end for Hohols, now you say you have no idea about your governments military plans or what will happen.

Any consistency at all to what you say?

Is there anything at all in your ideas that can add to falsifiable predictions? Anything at all we can look back at a year from now and say: “Hey you know, that Russian TV watching guy actually knew something real”

Last edited:
I am talking about the Ukrainian Bandera mob and the plastic Ukrainian SS.

Bullshit, it was the Soviets that that invaded Poland along with Germany (also Finland in 1939). Stalin was no less murdering imperialist dictator than Hitler ever was (minus extreme racism).

It was not until Germans broke the pact and attacked the Soviets did they “get on the right side”.

Bandera was in Nazi jail during Soviet-Nazi war for trying to organize Ukrainian independence from both Nazis and Soviets.

Last edited:
Ukrainians are like an autistic boy to whom his father gave a big and expensive toy - Ukraine - and he hit the pavement with it.

MSM has VERY limited coverage of Ukrainian war, that’s not where I get my info, don’t talk out of your ass.
First: there's a new kid in town that steals most of the coverage and second: you get it from YouTube, Twitter or some such shit that consumes that same MSM, digests it and peddles to you through their asses. Assorted MSM that is.
I by the way I do watch your Russian TV sometimes to get a good laugh at all the propaganda nonsense they peddle there to their dupe populace.
I got a good laugh too watching your links about billions killed and a million tanks destroyed in three days. Can't figure out if they peddle or deliver. What do you say?
First you talk about the end for Hohols, now you say you have no idea about your governments military plans or what will happen.
The end will happen. Avdeevka first and the rest that's worth taking will follow. I haven't been hearing of missile attacks lately. Have we run out of them again or are stockpiling to brighten up Hohols' miserable lives a bit later maybe? Any ideas?

Last edited:
Bullshit, it was the Soviets that that invaded Poland along with Germany (also Finland in 1939). Stalin was no less murdering imperialist dictator than Hitler ever was (minus extreme racism).

It was not until Germans broke the pact and attacked the Soviets did they “get on the right side”.

Bandera was in Nazi jail during Soviet-Nazi war for trying to organize Ukrainian independence from both Nazis and Soviets.
The Bandera mob helped with the holocaust no matter where the bastard was, and the German Soviet pact was signed because the so called West refused to sign up with the Soviets for a anti German defence pact before, also anything to say about the Poles invading part of Czechoslovakia even before the German Soviet pact? independence from the Nazis LOL!! is that why some of his followers ended up wearing Nazi uniforms? behave yourself idiot.

The Bandera mob helped with the holocaust
Bandera was locked up in Nazi jail (right alongside Stalin's son) during holocaust and could not have anything to do with it.

Where do you get this silly, counter-factual nonsense from?

First: there's a new kid in town that steals most of the coverage and second: you get it from YouTube, Twitter or some such shit that consumes that same MSM, digests it and peddles to you through their asses. Assorted MSM that is.
I don't know who this "new kid" you keep talking about is.

You have no clue what I watch and what I don't. So just stop, it's foolish.

I got a good laugh too watching your links about billions killed and a million tanks destroyed in three days. Can't figure out if they peddle or deliver. What do you say?

Nothing I watch ever made such claims, no idea what you are talking about.

The end will happen. Avdeevka first and the rest that's worth taking will follow.

What "end"? What does that mean? what are you talking about? What are you predicting if you don't even have any idea what "worth taking" even means for your government.

You don't seem to be putting togather entirely coherent thoughts, instead you seem to be posting from this position: "I don't know what my government is up to, but anything my government sets out to do will be successful because we are great and I support whatever it is".

To anyone living in the west this thought patern is that of sheepish slaves, not free thinking individuals that have a say in their society and governing.

I haven't been hearing of missile attacks lately. Have we run out of them again or are stockpiling to brighten up Hohols' miserable lives a bit later maybe? Any ideas?

You haven't been hearing it because Russia blew most of it's missile load last winter trying to distrupt Ukranian civlian infrastructure. They are now stockpiling missles to do it again this winter. Ukraine is well aware though and is making preperations this time around.

Last edited:
Now one thing is 100% certain.

The moronic argument of the "ukrainians": "How can we be nazis, if we have a jew as president?" - has crumbled with a crash.
With a rumble of destruction in Gaza. Drowned in the blood of palestinian children.

I don't know who this "new kid" you keep talking about is.
Yeah, it's a brain-teaser indeed. Ever heard of Israel? And, being a native English speaker haven't you ever heard of Hotel California? Eagles had this other quite famous song on that album too
I was hoping you had to know. I, from behind the iron curtain, new but you, a free thinking individual in a hot bed of democracy didn't. Strange, ain't it?

Last edited:
Nothing I watch ever made such claims, no idea what you are talking about.

"Ukraine said Russia lost more than 6,000 soldiers and more than 400 armored vehicles and tanks in one week, though it isn't possible to verify its figures."
If it's not a claim I don't know what is.
Anyway, if you were in Ukraine I'd suggest you pack up and run, luckily you're not, so have a say in your society and govern under the blanket of your bed while nobody's watching.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back