What kind of barbarians would send troops back to Kiev? - RUSSIANS!

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Can you imagine how barbaric Russians are if a group of Ukrainian fighters who surrendered to Russia, were allowed to go back to Kiev?
Earlier this month, a group of soldiers was forced to retreat to Russia after they ran out of ammunition, Ukrinform reported. Most were sent back to Kiev; however the five officers were held for the alleged shelling of Russian territory, the agency said. Russia arrests Ukrainian officers - CNN.com

Last edited:
Hey. No comment on your OP because I don't even know what the hell is going on over there. I don't trust a single thing our media tells us so I'm in the dark. Who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys" and what's the real reason for this conflict? You have family there (I imagine) so maybe you can set the record straight?!

Hey. No comment on your OP because I don't even know what the hell is going on over there. I don't trust a single thing our media tells us so I'm in the dark. Who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys" and what's the real reason for this conflict? You have family there (I imagine) so maybe you can set the record straight?!
Haven't seen you for a while, wb. I have no family but I had good friends in Ukraine. It was and is basically the same country as Russia, the whole idea of nations is for the benefit of political industry - I understand Ukrainian, but I never claim to speak Ukrainian, I understand Ukrainian, because it's basically Russian with an accent, like American with a southern or an English accent - they won't tell us that. As you know if there's no conflicts, politicians become meaningless, so they need to flatter societies into believing that they are special over others, that they deserve more and that they are being fooled etc. and the lazy fall for that and they fight. You KNOW the story I'm sure. it's the same story all over again.

Western news won't deliver that. Almost 500 Ukrainian soldiers and officers asked Russia for help. They crossed the border with a white flag. Russians fed, washed and provided medical assistance to them and let them go back to Ukraine according to their own wish (50 people haven't decided yet). "the evil plan of Russia" was not to bring its troops to Ukraine but to withdraw Ukrainian troops to Russia (it's a popular recent Internet joke).

So the entire thing is "smoke and mirrors" used as a distraction as the hidden agenda advances unseen by the naked eye (and ignored by the media)?

Forum List

Back