What kind of oranges does Fanta use?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Of all the orange drinks, only Fanta has the flavor of a real orange. Previously, oranges had such an aroma, but now it has disappeared, and the taste of a real orange remains only in fanta.
(maybe not for America).

Maybe it's because Fanta uses only oranges from America?

IMG_FantaLogo_Nav_MO@2x.png

INGREDIENTS​

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LESS THAN 2% OF: CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM BENZOATE (TO PROTECT TASTE), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, YELLOW 6, RED 40.

• Banned
LOL. I post their official ingredient list, and I’M LYING? The number two, main ingredient is High Fructose Corn syrup. One of the most toxic ingredients on earth. I guarantee you that the folks who consume it are FATSOS!!
This is also a lie. On the bank with Fanta another list

• Banned
It turns out that about half of the Moscow and Olgino agents are on this forum. Typical rhetoric and style for Olgino's agents.
You never hear that from an American.

Who would have thought Fanta would be so brazen -- openly lying on their packaging but unnoticed by Tumpoly .
Which way is the wind blowing in Olgino today? From the wastewater treatment plant or vice versa?

Jesus Christ...

It all depends on where it's produced.

The U.S.:

6823000017_f65583df91_z.jpg

Great Britain:

81607-2L.jpg

If you use a bit of logic, you can see Germany bottling companies also use orange juice concentrate:

34060-2L.jpg

It looks like they use 6% (they are definitely using 6% of something,,,) in the Netherlands:

87490-2L.jpg

The point being, the U.S. allows for the use of inferior ingredients compared to our European brethren.

The point being, the U.S. allows for the use of inferior ingredients compared to our European brethren.
There are apparently no oranges in Europe now with the true orange flavor that is used in Fanta. Where, then, does Europe get such oranges?

hjmick
I have in my hands a Belarusian fanta made last year. Belarus is not a country of the European Union, it is a garbage heap of the 3rd world. There is also juice.
For the USA use lower quality than for Belarus? Then why can't Belarusians even afford American clothes? It costs 10-20 times more and in Belarus they don't get that kind of money to afford to dress like in America. But at the same time they drink Fanta with better quality than in the USA?

IMG_FantaLogo_Nav_MO@2x.png

INGREDIENTS​

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LESS THAN 2% OF: CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM BENZOATE (TO PROTECT TASTE), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, YELLOW 6, RED 40.

OMG, :eek: I need to see a doctor - oh wait -... I never drink that stuff, pffuu...

hjmick
The real average salary in Belarus is about $500. Nike sneakers from America will cost about $100. Belarusians work for a month and earn on 5 pairs of sneakers. But they drink Fanta, which is better quality than in the US?

Why is juice not added for the US?
Because the U.S. market could absolutely care less about the ingredients of anything they consume.
Look at what the most popular restaurants in America is - burgers and fries. It isn't even close.
Look at the beer most American's drink. I can't decide if it is water pretending to be beer, or beer pretending to be water!
We eat and drink the worst examples of pretty much everything. The most popular "Mexican" restaurants - freaking Taco Bell!!

Because the U.S. market could absolutely care less about the ingredients of anything they consume.
Look at what the most popular restaurants in America is - burgers and fries. It isn't even close.
Look at the beer most American's drink. I can't decide if it is water pretending to be beer, or beer pretending to be water!
We eat and drink the worst examples of pretty much everything. The most popular "Mexican" restaurants - freaking Taco Bell!!

The Obesity Epidemic makes Covid look like child's play. If China ever decides to invade America … we're in BIG trouble (pun intended).

OIP.blDsa42bje1Xu9cVcKAkrQHaEK

1686400944930.jpeg

1686400962940.jpeg

OIP.UEf-LrSW431ncthCRcVWnAHaD5

I was recently in one eatery in Moscow, I bought french fries, 2 Coca-Cola and a small pizza. It cost me about $25.
The average salary in Russia is now about $400.
If in the Russian Federation they ate what you called bad food every day, the salary would be enough for 16 days only for food, for 1 person. What you called bad food, for such countries as the Russian Federation, and Belarus is a luxurious meal. But in Fanta, which was made in Belarus in 2022, there is juice (probably they don’t make Fanta anymore now)

Forum List

Back