What Kind Of Person....?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
makes a thread and posts the 1st 15 things in the thread themselves?

why do people do that????

The 16th might have been a sock...

Total boredom?

Multiple personalities?

guno or rdean probably can give you a good answer.

Right off hand, I would say it is somebody who is obsessive and has no idea that they are completely boring.

I mean, I go to read a thread that has good potential, and it's like over-kill to the max!

It happens on Facebook too -

Never start a thread at 2am.

If you do, post drunk and go to bed.

Actually, I'm OK with that, as long as you are spilling your guts about private things and telling on yourself.
I love when people vomit their thoughts and feelings all over the place....

I told you I am completely dense when it comes to flirting, while sober. Take what you can get, mostly in small bits and pieces. :)

The 15 pack of Bud Light bought at Thanksgiving still has one left. We hosted a Christmas too. ???

I told you I am completely dense when it comes to flirting, while sober. Take what you can get, mostly in small bits and pieces. :)

The 15 pack of Bud Light bought at Thanksgiving still has one left. We hosted a Christmas too. ???

It's for the best... trust me ;)

Because it's their thread and they want to get it going with examples of what they are wanting to see posted? Jeez, woman.

Someone totally obsessed with one subject and one subject only ...so they rant ... and cut ... and rant ... and paste ... and rant ...???

I think it's people that mistakenly think that people care what they think is funny.

I'm pretty self-centered, but even I know that if I open a thread and post 15 things people are going to be bored and not comment.

Because it's their thread and they want to get it going with examples of what they are wanting to see posted? Jeez, woman.

Yeah but it's stupid and boring as hell.
I have yet to hear anyone say the are interested in 15 or posts in a row from someone

Eye Candy
Thread of Many Colors
Funny Pic Thread

The threads you aren't interested in seeing are because they are not who is horny/dick tease threads.

I like them. I have posted in them.
One pic at a time.

Then quitcherbitchin. One pic at a time and there are 15 in a row? Hello?

I guess that they want to make sure that them 15 things are not left out. To me that shouldn't stop anyone else from adding their own thoughts. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Same reason you make threads asking personal (and sometimes vulgar) questions of people. They want to. They like to.

Forum List

Back